Trump Indicted!

blueline

EOG Master
aside from the racist, fascist, anti-American garbage he spews he truly is a moron...he is that stupid.....he said a few days ago magnets dont work in water

Bushay

NHL Expert
His outfit is color-coordinated though so unless Mom dressed him this morning, I'm gonna knock off a point or 2 for style!

Bushay

NHL Expert
John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for Donald Trump, rips his former boss: “What can I add that has not already been said? A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them… A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about… A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

Bushay

NHL Expert
Nikki Haley on Trump to CBS: "He claimed Joe Biden was going to get us into World War II. I'm assuming he meant World War III. He said that he ran against President Obama. He never ran against President Obama. He says that I'm the one that kept security from the Capitol on Jan. 6. I was nowhere near the Capitol on Jan. 6." "I don't know if he was confused, I don't know what happened. But it should be enough to send us a warning sign."

blueline

EOG Master
John Kelly, the longest-serving White House chief of staff for Donald Trump, rips his former boss: “What can I add that has not already been said? A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them… A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about… A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

trump was at the USS Arizona Memorial and asked Kelly " what happened here?"
I think Kelly lost a son or daughter in combat.....trump is truly a sick fuck

blueline

EOG Master
Nikki Haley on Trump to CBS: "He claimed Joe Biden was going to get us into World War II. I'm assuming he meant World War III. He said that he ran against President Obama. He never ran against President Obama. He says that I'm the one that kept security from the Capitol on Jan. 6. I was nowhere near the Capitol on Jan. 6." "I don't know if he was confused, I don't know what happened. But it should be enough to send us a warning sign."
since he wont be in jail before the election he needs to be the gop official nominee as soon as possible......show him as much as possible......it will wake up the disengaged voter....when it officially comes down to biden or trump we have the sane people on our side....more of us than the cult