TORONTO ARGOS -4 or 5 second half is stealing

you're late,and will rarely grab something with deminished value,yet in this case,value is still with T.o anything under a td.

yes grab 6,but there are still some lower #'s.

hope everyone jumped on this early.look for 6 1/2's,Bm's missed the boat here:smokesmal stealing

only reason henry is at 6 is cause he respects our #.

that being said,I'm sure tons of guys laid the 4 and took back 6. 2 very key #'s in football.less key in canadian,but still key.

game won't come close to middling though.toronto too tough.Renegades have disapeared 2nd half of trhe season.shot team

was 1 pt off calling the allouette game.this game 2nd half shgould be 2 td's or more:smokesmal

just missed a fg with 1 minute left.game should end on the 5......

wow

anyways,it wasn't stealing but still a nice win.and if anyone read what I wrote,pinny got fuked hanging 6,when world had 4.

some midlers might get lucky here catching the 5

t.o just missed a short fg,and couldn't even get the 1 pt rouge.

so now,we're just praying argos hold on.

we could lose here witha meaningless late score

final is in.29-18

2nd half falls 5,so most everyone should have won here.didn't play out how I expected it,but a win's a win guys.congrats.

missed fg with 1 min left was crazy,butwe still get the cash

olympic is hanging a 53 in the edmonton game now.worth a nibble over guys small.

edmonton is a medium play

gl

my pleasure guys.

edmonton is a medium play,also,jut got some nice info on the BC game.I believe saskatchewan +7 1/2 is a great #,I also nibbled small on the +275 ml.

look for BC to lose 2 straight games.Printers' agent really disrupting team chemistry I'm told:smokesmal