Thursday Night Football Baby!!!!

AIR FORCE PLUS 3 1/2 vs. Colorado State...

I believe line may be headed further SOUTH so if you like this puppy, bet it soon...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Got it at +4 -110 at heritage....FYI:+thumbs-2

GL....Lets nail it,

MN

THE SHRINK said:
AIR FORCE PLUS 3 1/2 vs. Colorado State...

I believe line may be headed further SOUTH so if you like this puppy, bet it soon...

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

GD,

Just because I lost yesterday doesn't mean I forced it though I appreciate any and all criticism and observations...

Wasn't there a FULL MOON? :+clueless

SERIOUSLY, I happen to think Air Force has lots of weapons offensively to take on a team that is playing on a very short week of practice, and getting 3 1/2 points is HUGE since I believe AF wins this game OUTRIGHT DAMMITTT...

THE SHRINK

No prob, just an observation. Seems like everybody begs for your pick and I know as a winner you can't possibly have the edge every day. So, therefore, I'd guess sometimes you force a pick just for the conversation piece. I would admit if I was wrong, however.

Since I'm passing I'll root for your flyboys to win. After all, we can't have our founder going cold because it's a long ways until Big Blue tips off their season.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
thanks for that one JJ! more Cols State in the second half. play col State 2nd half big and and the over smaller...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
That one turned out well for me but we all know the key is banging up the guy over the weekend so Shrink lets get some for the entrie crew here at the EOG!