The top 5 hitters in the Major leagues right now: your opinons..

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: The top 5 hitters in the Major leagues right now: your opinons..

cast a vote for joe mauer..an amazing gifted incredible hitter

Mauer..his entire MN High School career in which he played 9-12th grade he struck out once...amazing...I realize that MN high school is not the major leagues but he is an amazing hitter. I saw him swing hitting pitches when he was like 4 years old it was stunning...there were quite a few good mauer kids on the EAst side of St. Paul and uncles but this one was just amazing...

a catcher winning the AL batting title? its just beyond amazing hitting the baseball ...amazing what he can do with a bat...If he was not a catcher and had the leg problems which have slowed him down a bit I think he could have a season or two flirting with 0.400...

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Chipper
Arod
Phat Albert
Utley
Miggy
Manny

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Mauer..his entire MN High School career in which he played 9-12th grade he struck out once...amazing...I realize that MN high school is not the major leagues but he is an amazing hitter. I saw him swing hitting pitches when he was like 4 years old it was stunning...there were quite a few good mauer kids on the EAst side of St. Paul and uncles but this one was just amazing...

a catcher winning the AL batting title? its just beyond amazing hitting the baseball ...amazing what he can do with a bat...If he was not a catcher and had the leg problems which have slowed him down a bit I think he could have a season or two flirting with 0.400...

hmmmm I can see the future! this guy is just beyond amazing...:thumbsup

Integrity

EOG Master

Pujols

Hanley

Tex

Mauer

Everyone else...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

good bump, hamilton is a 1/2 year wonder so far imo