The Republican Party summed up in one short video

boston massacre

EOG Master

President Joe Biden's Milwaukee visit will tout 'Bidenomics' as 2024 election cycle heats up​

1692124980039.jpeg

Gas prices nearing $4 a gallon rekindle fears of inflation rebound​

Gas Never Touched $ 3/ Gal. Under Trump.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Starting To Feel The Heat !!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top White House lawyer Stuart Delery stepping down as Biden investigations intensify​

President Biden’s top White House lawyer is stepping down in the midst of federal criminal investigations into the commander-in-chief and his family, as well as a House Republican influence-peddling probe that could morph into an impeachment inquiry as soon as next month.

Anybody Want To Prove Me Wrong ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bushay

NHL Expert
Can you just imagine what his family thinks?

"If you come over, please just ignore my dad. He's not right". lol

kane

EOG master
Would love to see an age limit, but it won’t happen. Watching Mitch, Biden, Feinstein, and Pelosi mumble and bumble for party gains is embarrassing, and doesn’t serve us.
Biden and Pelosi are past their prime, but at least their brains still work, some mumbling but they still have the ability to serve, McConnell and Feinstein need to step down, their brains aren't working anymore, I take no joy in watching McConnell freeze up like that, it's scary to see

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Biden and Pelosi are past their prime, but at least their brains still work, some mumbling but they still have the ability to serve, McConnell and Feinstein need to step down, their brains aren't working anymore, I take no joy in watching McConnell freeze up like that, it's scary to see
None of their brains work.