Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Thank you Brandon Lang!!!

I just noticed that Brandon Lang has trademarked his name....

I guess all the other names he's used like Brandon Link, Brandon Scott,
Mike Anthony et al didn't project that winning image he was looking for..

:LMAO

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I just noticed that Brandon Lang has trademarked his name....

I guess all the other names he's used like Brandon Link, Brandon Scott,
Mike Anthony et al didn't project that winning image he was looking for..

:LMAO

Yeah no shit! :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO91023i2ndw;l

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Another great weekend for lang faders! :cheers
SUNDAY RECAP

30 Dime - Green Bay - Loser

15 Dime, 3 Team Teaser

Indianapolis - Winner

Dallas - Winner

Arizona - Loser

10 Dime Money Line Dog - St. Louis - Winner

Net for the Day: -37 Dimes

<HR>

i have Sunday being a tad different

Winner - Rams 10 Dimes @ +170 = PLUS 17 DIMES

Loser - Teaser 15 Dimes @ -120 = MINUS 18 Dimes

Loser - Packers 30 Dimes @ -130 = MINUS 39 Dimes (keep in mind he clearly states BUYING off the hook and this game was -3.5 Sunday meaning instead of -3 -110 he had -3 -120 so MINUS 39 DIMES)

Net for the Day is MINUS 40 Dimes

Heim

EOG Master

Honestly how does Lang and Feiner pay their bills??

Even the biggest gambling morons know these guys are 40%
guys. Who buys their picks??

I really can't believe these guys have out lasted guys like Feist
and Root...

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Even the biggest gambling morons know these guys are 40%
guys. Who buys their picks??

I really can't believe these guys have out lasted guys like Feist
and Root...

Morons who watch the shitty movie, and the smart people fading them, pay the bills.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Even the biggest gambling morons know these guys are 40% guys. Who buys their picks??

I really can't believe these guys have out lasted guys like Feist and Root...

the thing about Lang and Root and all is when they appear on a show they make it seem like the show INVITED them to be a guest when in reality they PAY to be on the show. up until this FB season Lang was on the local LA ESPN radio station as their "guest capper" looking at games and giving out a free pick. they replaced him this year (meaning he didn't pay as much as someone else) with RJ Bell. Lang and Feiner pay their bills because they are loud blowhards who make outrageous claims and desperate people buy those claims. you see Stu say he hits 75% and the guy down on his luck who hears this thinks Stu can make him easy money so he pays the fee - and does it because the sales guy is very slick and lets the caller know "you aren't paying Stu - your bookie is" - when we hit 75% and make you 2,000 or more per week YOUR MAN (bookie) is the one paying us. these guys are VERY good at what they do - and having called a few over the years and pretending to be some country bumpkin i know. i let them push me all around so i can get them at their best (worst?) and then expose them - not that they care

how do they outlast others? Lang is living off his movie and Stu - who knows but watching his site's video he comes across (or tries to at least) as an ordinary guy and that can appeal to suckers out there

by now ANYONE who pays for Lang's picks and PLAYS them is broke. i'd pay for Lang's picks and FADE them and make a killing

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%"> 30 Dime Living Lock

Atlanta-New Orleans

20 Dime, 2-Team, 6-Point Teaser

Atlanta-New Orleans

10 Dime Game 5 Lock

NY Yankees-Philadelphia
</td> <td valign="top" width="26%" align="right"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl5:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl5__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td valign="top" width="14%" align="right"> $27.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch">
Great Monday night game we have tonight.

And I have a 30 dime move on the side, and a 20 dime move on the side and total in a 6-point teaser.

Just have to move forward as I always have in times like this. Keep battling to turn this around and you had better believe this is going to turn.

Really felt I had finally gotten around the corner last week with solid winning days Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday but once again the weekend comes and my top play just flat out fails to get it done.

I take my hat off to the Vikings and their victory over the Packers. Green Bay was in a perfect spot to get it done, but just as they did on Monday night a few weeks ago against Minnesota, they couldn't stop the Vikings offense.

Then to watch the implosion of Kurt Warner was unbelievable. I haven't seen him play that bad since his days in New York and he was facing the Carolina Panthers at home no less.

So as good a play as I made with the money line play on the St. Louis Rams was once again as bad a call I made on the Packers.

Tonight is getting back on track. Putting up the winning night and rally for a much needed winning week.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Before I know the teasers play I will say it will be Saints - DOWN. he gets it from 12.5 to 6.5 and gets it below 7. IF he teases Saints DOWN he will also tease the total DOWN to go OVER

Baseball: he has a series play on Phillies so my guess is the play is The Empire so he somewhat hedges his Series play which shows how stupid he is because if the Phils win - he loses the play and then will lose his series play later

cheapseats

EOG Master

Brandon Lang

30- NO
20- teaser NO & Over
10- NYY

Comp- Grizz

Monday's Selections ...
30 DIME - NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - The New Orleans Saints and head coach Sean Payton get to show the world on Monday night they are the greatest show in the NFL this year.

And when they do that tonight against this beaten up Falcons defense, I am not going to be on the wrong side of this blowout.

Forget the line move. It can work it's way up to as much as 13 because it won't matter if the Saints win by 14 or more will it? The Saints have the ability at home tonight to destroy Atlanta by 3 touchdowns. This current edition of Atlanta doesn't have that same capability.

We saw it at New England earlier this year when they lost 26-10, and at Dallas last week 37-21.

This game is about one matchup and one matchup only, the Saints offense against a beaten up Falcons defense.

In their 3 games versus the NFC this year, the Saints beat Detroit 45-27 to open the year, put up 48 at Philadelphia destroying the Eagles 48-22 and destroyed the Giants 48-27 at home 3 weeks ago.

With injuries along their defensive front, the Falcons can't get pressure on the QB as evidenced by last weeks loss to Dallas. When you can't get pressure with your front 4 in the NFL it's common knowledge you have to then blitz. That leaves your secondary in man to man coverage.

Against the same defense Drew Brees will see this week Tony Romo went 21 for 29 for 299 yards. Let us make no mistake about it, Romo ain't no Drew Brees.

Here is the dilemma facing the Falcons tonight. Blitz and Brees will own you. Rush 4 or 5 and play zone behind it, and Brees will pick you apart. Pick your poison and either way, the Saints offense will be to much for this Falcons defense. Simple as that.

As we have seen with the Falcons all year long, they are not able to sustain drives and execute offensively for 60 minutes. They are not going to shut down the Saints tonight. They are going to have to match them score for score and when they don't they will be down 2 scores just like that.

And once you are down 2 scores, you have to abandon your running game and start throwing and that leads to turnovers and that leads to another Saints blowout.

Just ask the Lions, Eagles and Giants how it feels to play catch up versus the Saints. It's no fun. Especially in New Orleans in the dome.

I am laying this big number and forcing Atlanta to do something they weren't able to do against both Dallas and New England and that is stay within 14 points on the road.

20 DIME, 2-TEAM - 6-POINT TEASER - If Atlanta is going to cover this number tonight it's going to be a backdoor situation with the Saints up 14 to 17 points late. So to protect myself with any backdoor madness with a number like this I am going to tease the Saints and the Over.

I like the Saints tonight. I like the OVER tonight. Simple as that.

However, in a crazy Monday night shootout which I believe we will get, Atlanta does have the offensive weapons that if they get down big and the Saints fall asleep a little bit, I can see the Falcons having the ball down 17 with 3 minutes to go trying to backdoor the world.

My case and point is last week versus the Cowboys. Let's say Dallas was laying 11 in that game last week instead of 4. Up 16 with 2:16 to go, the Falcons got the ball back with a perfect chance against the Dallas prevent defense to get a backdoor score.

Granted, Matt Ryan was picked off on the first pass play but as you can see, they did get the ball back down 16 with a chance to work on their 2 minute drill versus the Cowboys prevent defense.

That same situation could prevent itself in this game tonight with the Saints laying this double digit number.

So as protection against the backdoor, I am going to a 2-team teaser to protect the side and total I absolutely love.

SAINTS and OVER in a 6-point tease.

10 DIME - NY YANKEES - This is strictly a hedge play on my 20 dime series play on the Phillies.

Just trying to minimize the damage of the Phillies series play as their bats went queite in the World Series and as we saw last night, Brad Lidge couldn't get it done under the bright lights of this year's World Series.

So in trying to soften the blow of the 20 dime series play on the Phillies, I come with a 10 dime play on the Yankees tonight.

FREE SELECTION - MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES
<!-- / message -->

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Before I know the teasers play I will say it will be Saints - DOWN. he gets it from 12.5 to 6.5 and gets it below 7. IF he teases Saints DOWN he will also tease the total DOWN to go OVER

Baseball: he has a series play on Phillies so my guess is the play is The Empire so he somewhat hedges his Series play which shows how stupid he is because if the Phils win - he loses the play and then will lose his series play later

I AM FREAKING BRILLIANT! NAILED ALL OF HIS PLAYS EXACTLY!

The tease play was easy. Hey Langer - never mind the fact Saints WERE -10 less than 48 hours ago - and now you are laying almost a FG more - IDIOT!

How stupid can Langer be with NYY! PHils win he loses his NYY play and then he will still need 2 more wins on his Phils WS play. how can ANYONE - PAY this guy for picks!

and i am over the moon excited to see Langer is on the Grizz because Nover and I are on the Kings - sensational sked spot here

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KEEP IN MIND PEOPLE

Fade his plays accordingly. By that i mean play 3x as much on the Falcons as you do the Phils - because NO ONE loses their big plays MORE than The Langer. He will go 4-1 on the day and STILL lose money because the LOSS was played for more than the other 4 - and this from someone who preaches MONEY MANAGEMENT

Tonite:

30 Dimes: Falcons
20 Dime Teaser: Falcons/UNDER
10 Dimes: Phils

Free Play: Sac Kings (Free Plays - played by The Langer for about 5 Dimes so keep that in mind on your bets)

you will have a winning day if you do this

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Thanks cheap! 91023i2ndw;l and nice job picking winky :cheers I'm so ready to fade but ain't touching the teaser. 40 dimes of action for me! :houra

High Times

EOG Master

He does it by giving reasons for the plays.

And they make sense for the most part, but that's not how it works.

Tonights game is going down.

I wonder if the fading Lang is becoming a huge thing?

Bettors are always looking for winners AND losers for the same reason.

Get behind them OR fade them.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

He does it by giving reasons for the plays.

And they make sense for the most part, but that's not how it works.

Tonights game is going down.

I wonder if the fading Lang is becoming a huge thing?

Bettors are always looking for winners AND losers for the same reason.

Get behind them OR fade them.

They have a huge thread at the rx about fading that guy. There are about 15 or 20 people that fade him daily. Check it out its hilarious. :cheershttp://therxforum.com/showthread.php?t=662733 fading lang is not a huge thing but hey it works for me :houra

High Times

EOG Master

Wouldn't it be great if Hollywood made a 2nd movie EXPOSING the first movie as a fake?

Now that would be a great movie and could clear up a few things.

Mammon

EOG Master

A couple questions for the faders.

How do you fade a teaser?

Do you fade the free/comp plays and if so for how much?

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Wouldn't it be great if Hollywood made a 2nd movie EXPOSING the first movie as a fake?

Now that would be a great movie and could clear up a few things.

Yes and no. He's a gold mine and I want him to keep releasing picks so I can fade. I'm just starting to gain momentum and really increase my BR. I tell you since the month fading I can't believe how fast my BR is rising. I don't even risk that much every day.

It would be a great movie though. :pop:

High Times

EOG Master

Atlanta +18 and under 62 sounds pretty good to me.

That's a lot of points in any game and this is a division game.

Wow

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

A couple questions for the faders.

How do you fade a teaser?

Do you fade the free/comp plays and if so for how much?

You DO NOT fade a teaser. Both can win or lose so its not a true fade.

DO NOT fade his free plays either. He actually hits those a lot better than his paid selections. Not saying he hits every day but usually hits 3 or 4 during the week. Also since no dime value is placed on it you don't really know how o bet it. :cocktail

Mammon

EOG Master

For the fade roll,

Does he come out with 500 dime crap too or is maxed around 100 to 150 units plays.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

For the fade roll,

Does he come out with 500 dime crap too or is maxed around 100 to 150 units plays.

His plays are between 5 to 100 dimes. He had 100 dimes once in supposedly 2 years about a couple of weeks ago. His big plays usually don't exceed 50 dimes. I bet 1 unit = 5 dimes. :cheers:pop:

Tripjacks

EOG Veteran

Looking good DJ! A good fade is just as good as tailing a hot capper. BOL tonight.
:cheers

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Locked and loaded for tonight!
Phi -150 MB 3u
Phi -157 BM 3.14u
Atl +12 -110 MB 6.6u
Atl +11 -110 BM 6.6u

GL to all! 91023i2ndw;l

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

FUCK! I like the Yankees and Saints!

He's actually on the yanks chute because he's got a pending series bet on the phillies. He's trying to hedge that bet like an idiot.:LMAO I got a pending bet on the yanks but I now want it in game 6 then I will win both bets, both days.:cheers

Mammon

EOG Master

That hedge seems crazy to me. But perfect for the faders. Polish hedge.

Mammon

EOG Master

Seems like MB is the way to go here. The juice must be slowing your roll at BM.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

That hedge seems crazy to me. But perfect for the faders. Polish hedge.

He did the same exact thing on the yanks angels series. He had the angels series bet pending and he bet the yanks game 5. I had angels game 5 and yanks for the series I won both of those bets! :cheers91023i2ndw;l

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Seems like MB is the way to go here. The juice must be slowing your roll at BM.

I won money off a contest to fund BM so that's free money to me. I didn't deposit anything there. I got to complete a 5x rollover and I'm 80% there getting that account on the 14 of october. :cheers:pop:

Hitman26

EOG Veteran

Gotta thank the Langer for forcing a game 6. I'm just hoping he "comes right back down Main Street" with the Yankees as a "hedge":LMAO

I love game sevens.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Gotta thank the Langer for forcing a game 6. I'm just hoping he "comes right back down Main Street" with the Yankees as a "hedge":LMAO

I love game sevens.
I hope not I got a yanks series bet. I hope to cash in Wed night! :cheers:pop:

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Locked and loaded for tonight!
Phi -150 MB 3u :houra
Phi -157 BM 3.14u :houra
Atl +12 -110 MB 6.6u:houra
Atl +11 -110 BM 6.6u:houra
2-0 +16 units
GL to all! 91023i2ndw;l

Another winning day for us faders! Thanks langer you are the fucking man!!! :houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

Hitman26

EOG Veteran

Dreamer:

How did you stumble on this gold mine? Did you use to follow him and he's always done this? He seems to be on the wrong end at least 65% of the time.