Tampa Bay Worst Team In Playoffs?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is so brutal for kane, I will let it go. No stalking until he mea cookies because it won't happen. You can come out of hiding, kane. I won't bump or mention again.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Brady will go to a team that thinks they have all the pieces to seriously compete but feels their QB is not quite up to snuff to lead the team to the super bowl. What teams are like that is the question. Miami is one, SF another - although they'll prob win it with purdy so that's out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Purdy is bettor you bet than Brady and it's not Tony Homo. Tennessee makes cents with Oh Henry and ak solid defense. The latter has to be retooled. But that formula works.

Heim

EOG Master
Aikman made a good point last night about DAL next opponent SF. They are a different type of animal. The points look good after watching last night, but....Dallas didn't beat much. Plus a some key guys went out with injuries, including Parsons, who really wasn't a factor.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Dak plays well, game will be in doubt 4th qtr. San Fag is bettor you bet but not by that much. Purdy has to also continue playing clean. Fine so far.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Giants will give Eagles all they can handle and perhaps David Moore county. That means they are a live dog. Jacksonville, who knows. They should have lost last 2 games. Buffalo rolls.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Credit given when credit due - Dell Dude all over this one.

Big Tampa fan here but I've said all along they were pretty much a fraud this year.

Feasted on the bottom half of the league and a couple of last minute suck-outs to "win" the division, should have never been in the playoffs.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I hope Brady throws it 60+. That will leave no doubt.

Bingo.

True, Tampa hasn't been able to run the ball all year.....

Still can't abandon it though, last thing you want to do with a bad OLine and a QB that can't move is become one dimensional.

Good riddance Brady, still think you're the GOAT but don't want you on my team next year.....

We move on.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Should have ran more. Maybe concede the 1st half in exchange for pounding the Cowboys defensive line. Probably wouldn't have worked but throwing dinky's and dunky's 60X didn't work.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
No doubt about it. The timing and operation of plays showed no urgency especially early. The crowd let them know about it anyway, and it probably would have tapered the one dimensional approach as evident by the 66 pass attempts down 24 at some point in the second half.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I think Cincinnati is going to get smashed badly. It sucks but its going to happen in my opinion. It just isn't possible for Burrow to buy any type of time to beat Buffalo deep where Buffalo is most susceptible now.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
If it was true that Dana White had orchestrated a deal bringing Brady to Vegas that fell through...you might see a re-boot. Brady was looking for a place in LV.

With Carr out, it seems like the obvious place. Raiders have receivers including a good TE that Brady craves

kane

EOG master
If it was true that Dana White had orchestrated a deal bringing Brady to Vegas that fell through...you might see a re-boot. Brady was looking for a place in LV.

With Carr out, it seems like the obvious place. Raiders have receivers including a good TE that Brady craves
There's also the McDaniels connection

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Another year, another retirement.

Let's revisit 40 more days after.

I guess TB, Miami, LV and SF all said no thank you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kane posted howid Brady was going to San Fag and would be the missing Super Show piece. I posted that is ridiculous. He is done. Another winner for Dell Dude!

Last edited: