Sportsbetting corelation with BACK PROBLEMS?

Has anyone else developed back pain that they think is due to being hunched over their computer staring at Donbest?

I have this shitty dull pain under my left shoulderblade that feels as though someone scratched it for an hour but the pain is INSIDE rather than on the surface of my back...very bizarre feeling?

Any doc's out ther have any idea? Maybe its due to me sitting straight, and having my head cocked when watching the game on the far right screen.? Idon't know, but it's buggin.

Iron.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I bought this awesome industrial high use chair that Col. Forbin from the RX hooked me up with. I upgraded it with leather, and c-loops arm rests. The wife works at a hospital's call center, as an advice RN. They use the same chair, only in cloth. It was pricey, just under a dime, but I think I am on year two, and never have any back problems, even sitting in it for 16 straight, with the occaisional piss break. Was one of the best upgrades I have ever made. Oddly, every year with IBM we had a mandatory safety course. Towards the end of my career, a lot of focus was placed on ergonomics. I fully believe if you are at a bad viewing angle, your body will suffer. If you type at bad angles, you will develop carpal tunnel syndrome. More injuries occured, especially long term, sitting in front of a screen than any other time. That is why IBM started emphasizing the correct way. I need to be physically healthy, or my mental side suffers. If that happens it affects my profitability. I am not the young buck I once was. But it is hard to focus on the task at hand, when you are in pain.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

I forgot to mention the number one cause for back is inadequate lumbar support. This chair has a bladder and bulb like a blood pressure measuring device. I square my ass in the back of the chair, and inflate the lumbar support until I have even pressure along my spine, especially the lumbar area.

Last edited:

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Ironlock, get a couple of dumbells 10-15lbs each do a few 'flies' standing and laying flat, 'tri extensions', ect. twice a day for only a few mins.