RESPECT....For Shrink

Guys, this has been on my mind for some time concerning Ken's plays he has put out there for us. 1st of all let me say this one last time, I know what he post for us, he is actually on. Next, let me tell you how badly the sharps have been taking a beating.....I know mostly what these guys are on, lately they have done somewhat better, but who knows what will happen tomorrow. I'm not really sure if the books are getting sharper, but rest assure, at the end of the day, sharp plays will prevail. BTW, I'm very far from being sharp, bout as sharp as a nerd in high school. But let's remember the winners, and that the man owns this site, and hopefully WVU won't anytime soon!

Thanks for all you do Ken, don't let the shit get to ya man:cheers
This message was brought to you soley on crazytrain's thoughts. Any doubters will be executed on site. Remember to wager responsibly, not like 5* fucknut and stiff. Never bet more than you can afford to lose. This message has been brought to you by kill the stiffs off association..........Peace Out

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: RESPECT....For Shrink

This message was brought to you soley on crazytrain's thoughts. Any doubters will be executed on site. Remember to wager responsibly, not like 5* fucknut and stiff. Never bet more than you can afford to lose. This message has been brought to you by kill the stiffs off association..........Peace Out

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO @ the disclaimer.

We all know one thing...that is that nobody wins them all or even close to it. We all hate losing but each loss is just that, 1 loss. Lost everyday for the last few weeks of March and it didn't feel good but always on to tomorrow.

Good post CT.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

could not agree more. the more redundant someone is about ANYONE posting losers the more they need to get a life. even lose cannons.

get it... cannons.

railbird

EOG Master

What I like about Shrink is he tells why too and is attending games. You dont see Marty posting plays, Shrink is a player and just won 80K.:thumbsup

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Guys, this has been on my mind for some time concerning Ken's plays he has put out there for us. 1st of all let me say this one last time, I know what he post for us, he is actually on. Next, let me tell you how badly the sharps have been taking a beating.....I know mostly what these guys are on, lately they have done somewhat better, but who knows what will happen tomorrow. I'm not really sure if the books are getting sharper, but rest assure, at the end of the day, sharp plays will prevail. BTW, I'm very far from being sharp, bout as sharp as a nerd in high school. But let's remember the winners, and that the man owns this site, and hopefully WVU won't anytime soon!

Thanks for all you do Ken, don't let the shit get to ya man:cheers

since Ken admitted to posting one or more plays opposite of what he was on I am not sure how you know this.

I have no doubt Ken is a good guy. He is far from sharp. The guys he gets his plays from may be sharp but it's no secret he isn't.

since Ken admitted to posting one or more plays opposite of what he was on I am not sure how you know this.

I have no doubt Ken is a good guy. He is far from sharp. The guys he gets his plays from may be sharp but it's no secret he isn't.
Let's just say I'm in the know.:devil:

dogball

EOG Master

Shrink will make it back in Football season . NFL is by far the best sport to handicap if you are sharp. You cant win them all and everyone navigates through bad streaks. It is difficult. Get em next time

I think you think you are in the know, since Ken has admitted to leading us to play a side when he plays the other.12io4j2w90
I know the sharps have been taking a pounding as of late, they seem to be having a better week this week, but it has been brutal. And no, I don't tali their plays by any means unless it is something I like. This was not targeted at anyone, haters, followers, etc.....I just wanted to let you guys know that the guys have been having a rough time of it, that's all.

PO69

EOG Master

If the "sharps" are taking a pounding, then are they really sharps?????

Having said that, the last 4 days have been rough on me

I know the sharps have been taking a pounding as of late, they seem to be having a better week this week, but it has been brutal. And no, I don't tali their plays by any means unless it is something I like. This was not targeted at anyone, haters, followers, etc.....I just wanted to let you guys know that the guys have been having a rough time of it, that's all.
Understood, i know ive had a hell of a time winning anything lately. But that happens quite often.

If the "sharps" are taking a pounding, then are they really sharps?????

Having said that, the last 4 days have been rough on me
It makes you wonder what is up with that. Almost seems like Billy and the gang are setting up the books for the NBA playoffs......Who knows, but my understanding is some of the shops are welcoming his action now that would not take it in the past.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

<table class="tborder" id="post1263602" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">
</td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #176 (permalink) </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->THE SHRINK<!-- google_ad_section_end --><script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1263602", true); </script>
EOG FOUNDER

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1263602" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by MadCapper

Shrink,

Not sure if this has been asked yet....

Have you ever given out the wrong side on purpose?

</td></tr></tbody></table>
Yes...:doh1

On 5 occasions....

My record was 4-1 on the forum and 1-4 for me..

What goes around comes around...

</td></tr></tbody></table>

I don't recall which 5 games because this happened quite some time ago and over many years...

Yes, the main reason I did it was to get certain sports books to move their line so I could get a more favorable number...

Ironically, that strategy back fired as I lost 4 out of 5...:doh1

Cannon

Banned

That STINKY SHRINKY gets all you guys to bet the wrong side at his books so he can get a better number on the right side. What a scumbag. Bet you guys would drink the Kool-Aid if he told you to.

That STINKY SHRINKY gets all you guys to bet the wrong side at his books so he can get a better number on the right side. What a scumbag. Bet you guys would drink the Kool-Aid if he told you to.
:newsmile055:Never said I played these, only if I like the play myself. That's where everyone needs to take on the responsibility themselves.

Guys,

Thanks crazytrain and all others for the support...:cheers

It's been a rough few weeks for a lot of sharps..

BTW, I haven't given out the "wrong" side of a ballgame in several years...

Someone took that out of a thread where people could ask me anything they wanted about things I did over the course of the last 14 years....

Although it was wrong to do, I answered truthfully...

Have a great Easter weekend,

P.S.

I respect everyone on here who releases plays regardess of whether or not they win...

Shame on those who complain if they don't ever share their plays with us...

On that note, I'd look very carefully at Golden State plus the points tonight...

I believe you can get +15 -05 at Skybook now...

THE SHRINK

Guys,

Thanks crazytrain and all others for the support...:cheers

It's been a rough few weeks for a lot of sharps..

BTW, I haven't given out the "wrong" side of a ballgame in several years...

Someone took that out of a thread where people could ask me anything they wanted and I answered truthfully...

Have a great Easter weekend,

P.S.

I respect everyone on here whoreleases plays regardess of whether or not they win...

Shame on those who complain if they don't ever share their plays with us...

On that note, I'd look very carefully at Golden State plus the points tonight...

I believe you can get 15 -05 at Skybook now...

THE SHRINK
Happy Easter to you as well Ken....That Golden State line is'nt a good line anymore, I think it has moved 1.5 or 2 at least.

crazytrain,

I believe +15 -05 is good enough...

They took 16...

Last night I took plus 9 when they took 10...

Game closed 5 1/2 as u know...

I believe this line will close lower and may very well get HIT again ...

THE SHRINK

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

"I haven't given out the "wrong" side of a ballgame in several years..."

I am from the school if your pick loses by 40 it was the wrong side.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

"I haven't given out the "wrong" side of a ballgame in several years..."

I am from the school if your pick loses by 40 it was the wrong side.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

whatever...

Have a great Easter,

Ken

mofome

Banned

I have posted the wrong side of games more often than I care to recall.

:+crying-5

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

You have to give respect to get it and from what i've seen, while is is great to some (MO), he shits on the masses. It's how you treat those who can not do anything for you in return that i judge a man's character and for the pssssssssst, and other bs threads, Shrink gets no love from me. The bad picks don't even figure into the equation. They're like any other picks, follow, fade or pass, that decision is on you.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Honesty is a great policy.:thumbsup You make a mistake, own up & move on.

Happy Easter Ken.

mofome

Banned

You have to give respect to get it and from what i've seen, while is is great to some (MO), he shits on the masses. It's how you treat those who can not do anything for you in return that i judge a man's character and for the pssssssssst, and other bs threads, Shrink gets no love from me. The bad picks don't even figure into the equation. They're like any other picks, follow, fade or pass, that decision is on you.

Shrink has helped many who couldnt possibly help him at all. Many. More than a few. Kens kindness even gets him in trouble at times. He reaches out to more people than you know henny. I wouldnt lie to ya or say something if it wasn't true. Ken is a Very generous person to many.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

All i know is what i see here as i've never met the man. Once twice how many times has he shown disrespect to posters here by starting threads and leaving posters high and dry? It's easy to give money... All i can judge him by is what i've seen. No respect given, none earned. And i think you know me well enough to know it's not easy for me not to like you. apoligies ring hollow if you're doing making the same mistake repeatedly (out side of drugs and alcohol abuse or other illnesses.)

I will give the man credit for managing those demons. That's gotta be one of the hardest things to do in life. 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

yeah intent means just about everything and, while it was a negative to leave people waiting for the picks, Ken isn't on the forums nearly as much as he used to be and he let it slip his mind. He felt badly for it and would fix that mistake if he could, but he cant go back in time and hes just a person. He'll make more mistakes, he'll again forget to do something he means to do...he'll continue to be imperfect all the while doing his best to be as good a friend, husband, and forum owner as he can be. I don't know much, but I do know that.

All i know is what i see here as i've never met the man. Once twice how many times has he shown disrespect to posters here by starting threads and leaving posters high and dry? It's easy to give money... All i can judge him by is what i've seen. No respect given, none earned. And i think you know me well enough to know it's not easy for me not to like you. apoligies ring hollow if you're doing making the same mistake repeatedly (out side of drugs and alcohol abuse or other illnesses.)

I will give the man credit for managing those demons. That's gotta be one of the hardest things to do in life. 12io4j2w90

I don't care what you think of me.

I don't know you and we have never met...

My Family and Friends matter a great deal.

They do know me and I am grateful to have them in my life today...

THE SHRINK

I don't care what you think of me.

I don't know you and we have never met...

My Family and Friends matter a great deal.

They do know me and I am grateful to have them in my life today...

THE SHRINK

So, eventhough Henny is a poster here and he posts pretty regularly...You dont care what he thinks of you?

You tell him " I dont know you and we have never met.." But doesnt Henny posting here support your site? If he clinks on a Books banner, doesnt he support your site?

Ken, I think its great that your family and friends matter a great deal...We all know family is the most important thing. But, dont you care about the posters( Like Henny) aswell?:+clueless

Ken, Im just trying to understand. You own Eog....With out Posters like Henny there is no EOG....:+clueless I just dont get it. I must be a moron. Ima go smoke a bowl and then maybee it will make sense.12io4j2w90