REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Thank you diogee so nice of you to welcome me.

Also nice to see Tegs around again almost like old times...

Ri4h5ar88

Banned

The new diogeestick $4 sub at Quiznos is a breadstick with a little meat stuffed in it..

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

goog say whoever deleted the spam part and banned the dickwad. didn't loses a post by deleting him. :btj:

diogee

taco hell jarjarjjarj:LMAO wouldn't even feeds that to my birdz

diogee

did heared of casper before but never beens there. be where poster mavrick is lives.

diogee

:LMAO:LMAO....by that you is means he be shits on his carpet?

diogee

jarjajrjar taco bell :LMAO:LMAO thoughts only canadakoters were is likes.

diogee

Brick must is really be focusing on workins on improving his birdhouses lately...either that or has be fly down here to zonertown to attend the birdz and beyond class. Possible he is looking for the dakoters of the north that were says his brickbirdhouses sucked but not sure he is allowed in that part of canadia.

diogee

work is be goes on strike on friday so i guess i will is calls in sick and go fishing :fishing:

Brick must is really be focusing on workins on improving his birdhouses lately...either that or has be fly down here to zonertown to attend the birdz and beyond class. Possible he is looking for the dakoters of the north that were says his brickbirdhouses sucked but not sure he is allowed in that part of canadia.
harjarjarj nobody ever say bed words about brikzbirdzhouzez....they are known nation wide as the best bird houses. but yes, i be chasing the dollar

diogee

jarjarjar, we have taco bell here. I cant believe you would pass up an authentic mexi place like we have here in dakoter to go to taco bell:LMAO
yayrarharjar i knows...can't be blames though because they don't know good mexican food down here in zonertown.

diogee

harjarjarj nobody ever say bed words about brikzbirdzhouzez....they are known nation wide as the best bird houses. but yes, i be chasing the dollar
best bird houses. :LMAO must not be comparing up against BirdZ Houses since they are in a class of their own.

diogee

Intersting thing I just saw on tv regarding how to find food in the wilderness...he was be says "if it waddles like a charby then you probably shouldn't eat it."

cheapseats

EOG Master

yuk the charby, give a dio a fish and he eats for a day, teach dio to fishes and he eats for a lifetime..............:pop:

diogee

some fellow zonertowners were be tries teachins me how to fish for sand trout since be only thing that can is survive here in the desert besides charby...not good and far too gritty for me.

diogee

wally :LMAO:LMAO there be no wally in the dakoters. be all ice waters.

diogee

Big trout more fun to catch but wally does taste excellent.

diogee

good thing velvet didn't jump from the wagon that has the band on it. would have fallen off if it had even hit a little bump. right shoe no longer has a sole from dragging it on the ground while waiting to get off.