REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

jarjarjar i have to lie and say bowling is more of a sport than golf just to try and save kinger a hundo:LMAO

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Possible he has been eating the lemons the whole time and using concentrate for his lemonade....that's where all the clues lead anyways. His username (Cheaps Eats) and location (under lemon tree) should lead us to believe that Cheaps eats under a lemon tree.

diogee

sleeps is be goods cheaps. no needs to be turns train so it can be is rolls where is need go. 12io4j2w90

Integrity

EOG Master

hey bricker!!

i'm alright... how you be??

and yea, feels weird posting again but also feels fun... damn braves choking and giving me a reason to come to a forum to vent!! hahaha

Im doing good, i have a 9mo old boy now. Busy with business and kid, but still find time to ruffle some feathers. What do you do these days?

diogee

omnivorousfrog here, what are you fucks all about
ajrjarj omnifrog...there be blast from the past.

Im doing good, i have a 9mo old boy now. Busy with business and kid, but still find time to ruffle some feathers. What do you do these days?
9 month old kid? what the fook...wasn't be tells any of the 100k peasants you was had a kid?

Integrity

EOG Master

No kids or anything for me, that's for sure... Basically just been trying to find myself in diff areas, though not too much luck, LOL

Congrats on ur baby boy! That's awesome to hear 12io4j2w90

9 month old brony, he drinks stouts....it be good

keep doing the truffle shuffle and charby comes back.......got it?////// goooooood

diogee

he be a brony just like his birdhouse of a pappy. you is needs buy another birdz houses to store the oatmeal snouts in.