REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Yeah us zonatowners always be stuck in traffic. 2938u4ji23

Workins early mornins for another 3 hour van ride.

diogee

lol for sure. surprised he didn't hang his racket from the horn.

diogee

if velvet fades then you know you have an easy wins. :yay

cheapseats

EOG Master

btw, was by Hells Kitchen today, the restaurant/diner made famous by the Hells Angels on Hwy. 74................pic came out shitty, so fook it

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Langer's really pushing this hard.

<table id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl4__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ShowHide" class="PickTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="PackageParamRow"><td width="60%">75 Dime Playoff Winner # 3 in a Row

Packers-Bears

# 1 - 2010 WILD CARD PLAYOFFS
Jets outright over Cincinnati

# 2 - 2010 DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS
Jets outright over Chargers

5-1 run with 75 dime releases

6-2 Last 8 Football Releases
</td> <td align="right" valign="top" width="26%"> <input name="CurrComponent:_ctl0:Repeater1:_ctl4:_ctl0:SelectionList:_ctl0:ImageButton1" id="CurrComponent__ctl0_Repeater1__ctl4__ctl0_SelectionList__ctl0_ImageButton1" class="BuyButton" src="http://www.brandonlang.com/Images/b_BuyNow.png" alt="" type="image" border="0"> </td> <td align="right" valign="top" width="14%"> $79.95 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" class="PackagePitch">
All about ONE PLAY Sunday and it's going to cash the ticket.

And it's 75 Dime Playoff Winner # 3 in a Row on the Packers/Bears Sunday afternoon.

What can you say about this 75 dime run that begun last year. Flat out getting it done.

Over my last five 75 dime releases I am a fantastic 5-1 including 2 in a row in the NFL playoffs. Let's look at this 75 dime run.

# 1 was the Florida Gators just destroying the Cincinnati Bearcats in the 2010 Sugar Bowl.

# 2 was the Iowa Hawkeyes taking care of Georgia Tech outright in the 2010 Orange Bowl.

# 3 was the New York Jets outright over the Cincinnati Bengals in the 2010 wild card round.

# 4 was the New York Jets outright over the San Diego Chargers in the 2010 Divisional round.

#5 was the Atlanta Falcons over the Cleveland Browns October 8th 20-10 as a 3 point road favorite.

My only loss was a 1st half play with the Chargers over the Titans in November.

However, I have done my most damage with this 75 dime release in the playoffs and today I deliver #3 in a row when it counts: championship Sunday.

I have waited until the NFC Championship game. Not the wildcard round. Not the divisional round. The time is now.

Only one thing left to do if you want 75 dime playoff winner # 3 in a row, and that is go inside and get it now.

You see the burial # 1 was. You see the burial # 2 was. Trust me when I tell you #3 will be much of the same.

Nothing left to it but to do it folks. So let's do it right.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

Langer's free play is the Jets +3.5 he has won 6 straight free plays but he's 2-5 L7 paid selections. :LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

LOL Dropped 100 units... these guys are a joke. 100 units? At least this idiot doesn't have some annoying personality thing going on.

diogee

You think Kinger would let me borrow his cactus for the week?
I would say that is extremely doubtful. He loves that thing but I guess it won't hurt to ask anyways. He will probably make you sign a waiver saying you will be sure to give it plenty of water and walk it at least 2 times per day.