REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

fuckin right it is...i wuz runnin that jukebox. i still remember watching you go over the handlebars that day...couldn't stop laughing for at least half an hour and had random outbursts on the drive back to the brickshack.

cheapseats

EOG Master

you ever taste the miller 64 lemon beer, i'd quit if that is all they had............:cheers

btw brick, what beer do you drink?
When i go to the bar usually bud light...used to be budweiser but now that im getting older i dont like feeling so shitty in the morning. Hot summer day outside i drink bud light lime or summer shandy to start then switch to budlight.

Integrity

EOG Master

oh i loooooooooooooooooove summer shandy

budweiser and budlight i stuff i drink a lot too. miller lite n michelob ultra here n there

oh i loooooooooooooooooove summer shandy

budweiser and budlight i stuff i drink a lot too. miller lite n michelob ultra here n there
yeah the stuff is awesome, i hammer it in the summer. if it wasnt after midnight i would go grab one out of the fridge right now

Integrity

EOG Master

just noticed bricka brought the oo la la to this thread

that's fantasy jargon only, pal

diogee

he was says oo La La because Cheaps Eats is from La La land calitown.

diogee

cheaps eats was first to be is settles bronieville...well technically it was brick "THE brony" birdzhouse but he was too busy out ridins his shitland pony to claim it.

diogee

i own this thread birdzhouze. you just mad i started this historic thread while you were sitting on the sidelines petting your shitland brony. :scooter

soon you will disappear in the night only to come back in a few days and act like you were here all along:scooter

diogee

brick's shitland pony is a low horse with it's stubby legs but he tries to pretend to be on a high horse. :horse:

diogee

which one is taller?
a. brickabrony
b. brickabrony's shitland pony

:+clueless