REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Bricker Shitlock Holmes changed his avatar I see. This was after he supposedly busted me as those two ghosts... I showed proof... and he runs away with his tail between his legs.

:mutley

Bricker Shitlock Holmes changed his avatar I see. This was after he supposedly busted me as those two ghosts... I showed proof... and he runs away with his tail between his legs.

:mutley
Those ghosts are you, dont make me prove it....ill pick up the red phone to betpho

cheapseats

EOG Master

dio, yea kinger, i need to go to micky ds, straving, no problemo kinger, i bes takes over, you owe me, you know that, yea, i'll by 3 more bachelorbirdshuzz....deal

J

joeybagadonuts

Lots of ghosts in this thread.

I blame kinger for them all.

cheapseats

EOG Master

dio, brick thinks i need to lose weight and buy more seed, you need to take over cyrus and stop the postdrain

cheapseats

EOG Master

velvet, yea dio, not joey, he already has flamingo in the pond, try mammon before passes out, got it velverta

cheapseats

EOG Master

dio, you sleepins, i gotta take a leak, come on, i told you $509 for tonights action, dio.....told you....need more....brick out sellins me...takins nap...

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

was be sleepins so be workins. stopped in from of birdhouse and he wasn't home or was hiding in wvu's basement.

diogee

wow passthebirdz :doh1 don't be encouraging the hide and seek birdhouser.

How many times will you see the words "Get your post count up" from kinger if i go back through this entire thread?

Over 42.5 -130
Under 42.5 -110

diogee

Over is an absolute bargain...velvet has posted in this thread 8,055 times and statistics have shown that he uses that phrase as at least part of 13.26% of his posts making it likely he has used such phrase close to 1068 times in this thread.