RAS CBB

railbird

EOG Master
only 2,500.00 to eat 18 units of feathers, not to mention being jerked off every day on its a go, its a not a go on the releases for 10 minutes a pick

Heim

EOG Master
Ed is a good guy in a shady industry.
been a rough season for RAS on the hardwood. Has he lost his edge or just a bad year? Still time for a run

I saw a stretch after Christmas where he lost 6 in a row, predominately sides. Never saw that in the past, albeit totals.

I get he had to diversify with more liquidity on releases, that probably hurt him.

Nonetheless, good guy and transparent.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
His team he has working for him is big now

Losing seasons should never happen for someone with his network of people working for him.

Refund people their money

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
I love when people say someone is a "good guy" in a shady industry. While he isn't a scamdicapper is that what makes him a good guy? I spoke to him once and he was so arrogant I couldn't wait to get off the phone with him. Another person I know said Brandon Lang was a "good guy". Said he was fun to be around. I wouldn't have a good time being around someone who scams people for a living and almost every story he tells is made up. The bar on someone being a good guy has to be awful low these days.

MrTop

EOG Master
100% transparent... i had him 2 years. The first year i made a good amount of money. The second year all the books had the service. I did notice movement on don best seconds before release. He still won if you played the plays. Not a real scammer like vegas dave.

homie1975

EOG Addicted
I love when people say someone is a "good guy" in a shady industry. While he isn't a scamdicapper is that what makes him a good guy? I spoke to him once and he was so arrogant I couldn't wait to get off the phone with him. Another person I know said Brandon Lang was a "good guy". Said he was fun to be around. I wouldn't have a good time being around someone who scams people for a living and almost every story he tells is made up. The bar on someone being a good guy has to be awful low these days.

i spoke to him many moons ago when he was first starting out maybe mid 90's or late 90's and he was quite the opposite. he was very gracious and we traded some 'capping ideas. i was never a customer.

i do understand that it was a quarter century ago and people do change.

railbird

EOG Master
everyone of your posts is a lie, everybody knows your the Sterling sports guy.

railbird

EOG Master

Losing seasons should never happen for someone with his network of people working for him.

thats probably why he isnt winning. networks means holes in the boat. very few people are any good

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
I bought drink college bowls, about 4 years ago. Got the # at cantor on the app on one play, and they reduced my limits down to 200 the next day. As stated if you get the # all your limits, even other sports will be reduced. Would be interesting to have ras record after the release and the line settled where you can bet without getting limits reduced.

Heim

EOG Master
Years ago I questioned some of his front running tactics, he offered me a free season to see his release versus closer. I declined but it was a nice gesture. He made the mistake of getting involved with some shady partners many years ago. Hey, we're human. Greed is not always good.

Lastly, definitely a head scratcher he's doing better in NFL than CBB.

railbird

EOG Master
Years ago I questioned some of his front running tactics, he offered me a free season to see his release versus closer. I declined but it was a nice gesture. He made the mistake of getting involved with some shady partners many years ago. Hey, we're human. Greed is not always good.

adam chernoff does his nfl

railbird

EOG Master
i got along with ed because we are both awkward socially. his mom is a sweetheart i stood in line with her when i was scalping tickets for Hamilton the play. i pray he finds Jesus , Christopher Columbus was a jew for jesus. Genesis 1 26 says I made man in OUR image. that means the Trinity. that proves it.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Probably "shady" is being very kind. Edward hooked up to front-run his picks with a poster named "Baker" at the old Fezzik's Place forum. Turned out "Baker" was a convicted bank robber, scammed others (Cutter) and moved RAS lines just before release. Edward also scammed a poster named "Joe Flex" who, very early on, negotiated an unlimited, one-time purchase of RAS picks. Joe would occasionally post criticism of RAS and, in retaliation, Edward reneged on the agreement.

Also, RAS proposed a scam Matchbook X bet, based on a target win % but never had any minimum number of bets. So, if its close at the end of the season, he could just slow down or stop the picks.

Last edited:

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Railbird - He probably hates you just like everyone else does. You don't have friends. You have frenemies. I'll go one step further. You're a racist, antisemitic piece of shit!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
i got along with ed because we are both awkward socially. his mom is a sweetheart i stood in line with her when i was scalping tickets for Hamilton the play. i pray he finds Jesus , Christopher Columbus was a jew for jesus. Genesis 1 26 says I made man in OUR image. that means the Trinity. that proves it.

RAILBIRD describes himself as socially-awkward?

My scouting report reads "charming."

Wait, that's charming Matt Hatfield.

RAILBIRD, Matt's online persona, is a different cat.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
RAILBIRD describes himself as socially-awkward?

My scouting report reads "charming."

Wait, that's charming Matt Hatfield.

RAILBIRD, Matt's online persona, is a different cat.

Your scouting report reminds me of what the scouts said of Billy Beane….sometimes the scouting reports are terribly wrong…

homie1975

EOG Addicted

anyone is capable of running bad for a season in this industry.

see Dr. Bob's CFB record in 2007. just about EVERYONE lost that season in CFB 'capping whether pro bettor or syndicate or otherwise.

Heim

EOG Master
RAS has evolved. They're a different service now. There was no way they could continue the same format, release times et al with one thing on the menu. The books evolved with them.

Heim

EOG Master
Interesting movement on Iowa St total beginning overnight. Opened 131.5 bet down as low as 126.5. Low and behold quickly to 132 with bigger limits...hmmm 🤔

Heim

EOG Master
Trump says a lot of nonsensical shit but he's spot on when he says the system is rigged.

Valuist

EOG Master
Interesting movement on Iowa St total beginning overnight. Opened 131.5 bet down as low as 126.5. Low and behold quickly to 132 with bigger limits...hmmm 🤔

Under players had to feel good at halftime, with only 51 points in the opening 20 minutes. The second half? 87 points scored to send it over. I had under 131 1/2 pre flop, then at halftime bet over 121 1/2. Thought I had a good shot at the middle.