Railbird = Stiff

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Railbird = Stiff

It took Brock 3 years to pay me 500 bucks, so going by that formula you should have your dough somewhere around March of 2016.....just in time for March Madness....12io4j2w90

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

Man i wish i could be a real estate mogul like you. Making 400 a property just rolling in the dough. I bet you are a real panty dropper when you roll up to the club in your civic. Do you do the steiner recliner on any of the hoes?

No I'm actually married, which I'm assuming you'd find out if read through most of the trolling info you've been trying to reference here, though literacy is a general requirement.

40-45K a year, haven't even tried to use it to compensate for all my emptiness on a gambling forum like you brother.

I'll let you derp your way through a few more dumb ass posts and accusations. Unlike you, on this beautiful Austin Saturday, I actually do have better things to do.

Brick

EOG Master

Yeah he will be out in beautiful austin tweeting from his phone all day and trying to freeroll more unsuspecting posters. Pretty obvious that hustle was going to stiff if he had lost, so probably why rail hasnt paid yet.

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

Hustle double equals Matthew Stewart equals pussy. Good job Railbird!

Dell Dude is Joseph B. Sargis, formerly of Lennon, MI, who now apparently lives in a dilapidated two-room shanty somewhere in Arizona where he collects public assistance, masturbates furiously on his twin bed to pictures of women he stalks on the internet, is unable to tie his own shoes:

You guys get to keep him. You can consider it a good trade.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Railbird, I am so happy you stiffed this pussy, for a reward I am going to select you as the next tribute to the Cwissy Games. Hustle chucked out like the pussy he is when I asked him.

$250 risk to win $1000. Griffin guarantees my $1000. If you lose and stiff, it's ok. WVU is already going to lose 2 bitcoins.

Come to Peeps for details!

Teddy kgb

Banned

Hustledbl, are you still going to run the NBA contest here? Removing the two worst weeks was genius

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

I would have contacted Railbird, maybe John forgot to remind him of debt. If you contacted Rail and he said he was going to send multiple times and didn't, then yeah you could be upset, but best to just get his # and call.

I just skimmed this thread so maybe it said you called, anyway I'm sure you'll get paid. Wouldn't sweat it, JK even said EOG would settle.

You're so much better than me Brick, such a winner, big bucks, not broke, doesn't like wrestling -- who could? WHO ON EOG COULD POSSIBLY LIKE WRESTLING? I MEAN WHO?

Years later I will look back, gaunt, eyes sunken, pumping your gas for you and knowing if I'd only listened to Brick tell me that some people like to bet big money by getting their information from the gambling forums I too could have 18,000 posts in two years on a medium ten years past its expiration date.

If only, man. If only I could be just like all you big bad wise old guys.

Dude, you posted non-stop on two forums searching and begging for free stuff... all on the medium ten years past it's expiration date. Let's cut the act, pal.

Fact is, if these sites were still offering you something for free you'd be hoping to reach 18,000 by the end of next month. Instead you have thousands of posts on twitter that about 12 people have read. You're also a pretty shitty writer to be calling others out on their writing.

I'm not sweating it. If he doesn't want to pay me, that's fine. I don't expect posting the thread to increase my chances because I knew it would be nothing but a troll fest.

My point in posting the thread is for the many more people who lurk than participate in the forums: this is what you can expect here or at any other forum.

There are a dozen threads a week about how awful books are for slow paying and just about every book I've ever encountered wouldn't take two weeks to pay out a tiny little $250. It's hilarious and bogus.

If I seem insufficiently thankful for being in the contest, it's because I handled it privately for two weeks and now I am no longer thankful because it is, like everything else around the forums seemingly, just an unnecessary pain in the ass.

You're not sweating it? To me, it appears you are. BS on you starting this thread expecting to be abused. If only you could throw out your 2 shittiest weeks of posts maybe things would be different for you....

Heim

EOG Master

I waited over a month to get my 1k from BetPho after hitting 60%.

Hustle would have been in front of Judge Judy by then wanting his money...

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

A wager made through a gambling forum isn't going smoothly. Can't believe it. That never happens. Nobody could have been smart enough to see something like this happening.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I nominate Timely to be the November EOG Grand Challenge contributor!

Dude, you posted non-stop on two forums searching and begging for free stuff... all on the medium ten years past it's expiration date. Let's cut the act, pal.

Fact is, if these sites were still offering you something for free you'd be hoping to reach 18,000 by the end of next month. Instead you have thousands of posts on twitter that about 12 people have read. You're also a pretty shitty writer to be calling others out on their writing.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

HD is looking for free handouts, asked at SBG for something he could promote for cash. Lol

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Reminds me of a young Alan Karre Jr except AK is (was) a good guy, good poster. This twerp is a little snobby asshole. Matthew, you don't have job. You are not a writer. You are not published. You have a twitter account same as a horny 12-year-old. Get a real job. :lightbulb:

Timetopay

EOG Master

How im reading this

Mr Bean is right up there with Gyno and Journeyman for some all time thin skinned posters.

That being said Rail owes the fucking money and two weeks is way to long if asked to pay. Some of you are tainted waiting a year for a guy like Madcapper to pay and 2 weeks seems like nothing now.

Kings site blows

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

I think railbird used one of his bye weeks for the contest so technically he didn't lose. Tough break

my_nameaintearl

EOG Member

There is a lot of deflecting going on here.

Pretty simple Railbird Owes him $250 and 2 weeks have passed. This thread isnt out of line its a warning that anyone who engages with railbird in this types of wagers should be very wary they are not going to be paid.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Fuck hustle. I'd tell Matthew to come and get his money if he wants it. I only pay internet pussies in Michael Cash.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

There is a lot of deflecting going on here.

Pretty simple Railbird Owes him $250 and 2 weeks have passed. This thread isnt out of line its a warning that anyone who engages with railbird in this types of wagers should be very wary they are not going to be paid.

Of course Railbird owes $250. Does anyone really think he's going to stiff? Railbird has been on these forums for years and guys hammer him for everything, past-posting, jesus feak, tout, anti-American etc. He's been on the radio dozens of times, involved in dozens of the contest bets.

Now let me ask you something new guy, having said all the negative things guys rip him for, and the fact that he's been In numerous head to head contests with posters, with never an allegation of ever stiffing (because if he had his enemies would have literally blown loads over it in excitement)

Do you really think he's going to stiff over $250? After all these years, after all the contests, dozens of forum bets without a suggestion of stiffing. He's going to stiff now?

Hustle shouldn't have jumped the gun so quickly. He shouldn't have posted private texts from JK. He knew Railbird was going on the radio, why not call in and confront Railbird then? He's got the number, he's got JK's number.

He's going on about 40 year olds for some reason. Maybe if he had a little life experience or gambling pedigree he would have handled it better.

$250 really? I spend that much on tips for the valet for a weekend in Vegas

sl55

EOG Veteran

Of course Railbird owes $250. Does anyone really think he's going to stiff? Railbird has been on these forums for years and guys hammer him for everything, past-posting, jesus feak, tout, anti-American etc. He's been on the radio dozens of times, involved in dozens of the contest bets.

Now let me ask you something new guy, having said all the negative things guys rip him for, and the fact that he's been In numerous head to head contests with posters, with never an allegation of ever stiffing (because if he had his enemies would have literally blown loads over it in excitement)

Do you really think he's going to stiff over $250? After all these years, after all the contests, dozens of forum bets without a suggestion of stiffing. He's going to stiff now?

Hustle shouldn't have jumped the gun so quickly. He shouldn't have posted private texts from JK. He knew Railbird was going on the radio, why not call in and confront Railbird then? He's got the number, he's got JK's number.

He's going on about 40 year olds for some reason. Maybe if he had a little life experience or gambling pedigree he would have handled it better.

$250 really? I spend that much on tips for the valet for a weekend in Vegas

Very good post.With hustledoubles flapping gums and his pint size I'm sure he'll have a life expierience pretty soon.Hopefully it will be from one of us old geriatrics.

Apple

Banned

How im reading this

Mr Bean is right up there with Gyno and Journeyman for some all time thin skinned posters.

That being said Rail owes the fucking money and two weeks is way to long if asked to pay. Some of you are tainted waiting a year for a guy like Madcapper to pay and 2 weeks seems like nothing now.

Kings site blows

Lol... Yr not thin skinned? Unbelievable..

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Posting private texts JK made is beyond bush league.

I think eog needs a new person to handle the nba contest.

railbird

EOG Master

I texted you at your 512 429 8128 number about payment methods but you never responded. I have yet to be contacted by you even once since the contest, no PMS, no texts, calls or anything.

Teddy kgb

Banned

You're an idiot.....go sign up for another post up contest and then back out like you've done forever....one day you will have your first hundred dollar bill...

Gyno called me smalltime for not signing up for the hockey contest.

Then he posts that he will be signing up for it, but declines when it's time to pay...

:doh1

Teddy kgb

Banned

Gyno called me smalltime for not signing up for the hockey contest.

Then he posts that he will be signing up for it, but declines when it's time to pay...

:doh1

Ask Bushay what I said when Bush said Gyno had confirmed......Gyno has never even held a hundred dollar bill in his hand...