PVC's 2011 College Football Thread

Ching or Dong

EOG Enthusiast
Re: PVC's 2011 College Football Thread

Had to go back as I thought you were 3-2 but you were right at 3-3. I missed the late total in the Pitt game. How bad is Va Tech to lose at home Observations for the week. ... Baylor defense has not improved since last year.. Bama might be better than 2 years ago....Wilson (QB) at Wisconsin is much better than I thought.... Looking forward to new week of NCAA picks

pvcpipe

EOG Master

You are right across the board, COD.

Let me correct my above post as it should be MSU -16.5. Sorry about that.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Boston College +21.5 -110 1u w/a

UCONN +21 -110 1u pinny only

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

You got real balls betting on Boston College. They are horrific.

I laid the 21 myself. Clemson is really public at this point but now is not the time to fade them. The UNC game is...

pvcpipe

EOG Master

The ACC has been killing me this year. Only game involving them I think I've won was OK/FSU. Not giving up. :shoot:

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

nice get on that UCONN line. I am curious to see if it makes it back there.

good luck this week.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I like the Georgia pick, I'm on it myself. They've been good money the last two weeks; they seem to have some decent value after getting beat down Week 1. Same with Oregon.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

week 7

Alabama -25 -110 1u

like UGA but will try and wait for an 11.

Tennessee +15.5 -110 1u

pvcpipe

EOG Master

should've waited for the 17 on UT. and yes, i understand Bray is out 6 weeks.

FSU -13 -110 1u

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Florida -2 -110 1.5u

Uconn +7.5 -110 1u

That does it. Good luck to everyone this weekend.

Like the Bama, Sparty, and Tenn plays. Not sure about FLA though. Auburn, would be my play here. I hate them so bad, that I wont even bet on them lol. I just cant see florida doing much here. Thanks for the picks as always. and gl this weekend.

:btj:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Week 8 Openers....

Arkansas -16.5 -110 1u

North Carolina +11 -110 1u

OK ST -7 -115 1u

Cincinnati +3 -110 1u

Maryland +17 -110 1u

I am with you on okie st. Arky is going to open a can on ole miss. jmo. but I honestly think arkansas might be the 2nd best team in the sec. LSU has more overall talent than arkansas, but they havent faced adversity all year.They have faced decent teams, but they havent been in a heavy weight battle for 4 quarters yet. Arkansas, not only has a wholeee lot better coach, but there hitting there stride at the right time and has been tested at every phase of the game . I told everyone after they played bama, I said they wouldnt lose another game. GL man. :cheers

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I also think LSU loses to Arkansas, and look forward to seeing that number in November.

OK ST/Mizz has all the makings of a trap game for the cowboys, but we'll see. 12io4j2w90

gl this weekend. I will be in ttown watching the beatdown of bama/tenn at bryant denny. Bama should win by atleast 30. and I had to take the aubies +21.5 . its a day game at death valley, and auburn will stick around close in this one for a while,auburn matches up decent against them because of auburns style of lateral movement on offense, running and passing with the spread. LSU missing some key players to stop that circus offense from scoring some points.. but LSU wins because of the mad hatter, les miles does ten fake fgs to win the game. what a brilliant man and human being. :snort: the guy snorts and smokes everything. lol

:btj:

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Enjoy the game. Looks like you guys will be losing that yearly rivalry when Auburn moves to the east. Still remember going to Legion field as a kid to watch that game every year.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

going to add Fresno State +11.5 -110 1u

lot of action this week.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Week 9 Openers:

Ole Miss +11 -110 1u

UConn +10 -110 .5u

Troy +7 -120 1u