Post your best plays for the week

BeanCounter

EOG Member
Re: Post your best plays for the week

does anyone know where i can finid this info? i've seen it before but can't seem to find it today.

BeanCounter

EOG Member

i'll put up the updated ss a little later this evening. played golf this morning and am having a tough time typing right now. lots of beer....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u can upload a google doc spreadsheet here rather easily, i do it for all the contests

BeanCounter

EOG Member

thanks tuckman. i have figured out how to upload my ss. see page 1. thanks again.

BeanCounter

EOG Member

still will need help with the leroy data though. anyone have any suggestions on how to get them on my ss?

BeanCounter

EOG Member

i would like to get all of the plays onto a ss. it can be the same as the one i am uploading here or a completely different one. the theory is to see how many players on any given team. the next step would be to keep track of which members (here) and which contestants (leroys) are best to fade or tail.

BeanCounter

EOG Member

i know i thought it might be best if it were in a ss. here is this week's updated. obviously, we need more participants. maybe next week will be better. i will work on this weeks ss tonight and try to get it up in a couple of hours.

View attachment 7114

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i didnt even pay attention to this being the college forum, CassiusClay is doing well in the college Leroys and he posts all his plays in this forum under one thread.

BeanCounter

EOG Member

updated ss from last wk (see wk 6 tab at bottom of attachment). some pretty solid picks really.
also week 7 games are up on this ss as well.

plenty of time until thursday's game, but the sooner the better. so let's post em!

View attachment 7115