Voted for ya just now. GL

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Please help, VOTE FOR ME......

voted again. I see there are now 3 others that registered after you Mrs USU

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

C'mon peeps, we can't let this one fade away. Vote for one of your own here !!

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Glad to see this is back as a "sticky post", since it's a rad concept that a motley crew of gambling website afficianados could influence the vote of a plastic surgery modeling contest,real ironic,LOL.Let's do it!!!...

Mrs OSU voters on EOG this is who you are looking for when you go to the site below:
http://www.bustedbywhitlock.com/vote.aspx

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>
</TD><TD style="PADDING-LEFT: 15px" vAlign=top align=middle width="100%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR id=c1497da2-3fa4-4083-b0aa-364d6bb07c55.Row><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px"> <!-- --></TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px"> <!-- --></TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px"> <!-- --></TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px"> <!-- --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=MainCaption style="PADDING-TOP: 15px" align=middle><INPUT id=Candidates_ctl71_Vote style="FONT-WEIGHT: bolder; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(images/butbg.jpg); WIDTH: 200px; COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: black" onclick="javsacript:return confirmVote();" type=submit value="Vote For Me" name=Candidates$ctl71$Vote> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

You are all going outside of your daily routine to help me and it is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!

WVU

EOG Master

how long does this thing go on? When is the winner announced?

MRSOSUCOWBOYS

EOG Addicted

The contest runs through Aug. There is time for me to catch up with everyones help!!!

I will tell you about the meet and greet we went to Wed night when I get home this afternoon.

Have a great morning!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Just like I have every day since notified - I have voted today

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

I have voted almost everyday, hope to see you on the leaderboard very soon