Pittsburgh vs San Diego

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
This looks like a GREAT game on paper. I have played Pit and I suggest fading, but I am hoping for a very entertaining game. I am having doubts about my play currently.

The General

Just some fondness of getting the FG with what is seemingly the better team Coco, but I really like this San Diego team as well. I will likely stand firm on the play since it is in the books.

dirty

EOG Master
I like the over in this game with a lean to SD.....prolly will play SD also.....I can see this game being 31-27 realistically going either way...:+clueless

REALLY surprised this game hasn't gotten crushed on the SD side.

With NE coming out and winning a tough game on the road (with or without Vick) Pats showed they have something left.

So you have everyone and their brother making a ton on that game, and seemingly making a bunch last night on Jax. Add thet to the transitive betting preoperty that bettors love to do...NE beat Pitt AT pitt, SD beat NE AT NE, therefore SD dhould beat Pitt IN SD, and by much more than a FG.

Not that I am a big follower of that theory. I liked Pitt to win the AFC as a spot play, but I still figured them to lose here to SD. That loss to NE didn't change my opinon or even make it stronger. But I am not sure Pitt is as good as I thought they were. And having a couple losses will definately make it hard for them to get HF advantage against Indy who looks to only lose a game or two at most.:+signs99- >>>

SD should win. And hopefully by more than a FG.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
The public had a big week and are all over San Diego tonight! You figure it out if that is good or bad for San Diege/Pittsburgh.

The General<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_39938", true); </SCRIPT> ...... YES SIR!!! THIS GAME SHOULD BE A CLASSIC, IF I WAS BETING WITH MY HEART ID SAY THEY CHARGERS GET THEIR ASS KICKED!BUT, THE PATS BEAT THE STEELERS,AND THE CHARGERS BEAT THE PATS...SO THE CHARGERS MIGHT BEAT THE STEELERS WITA BASEBALL BAT! JUST THE THOUGHT OF THAT MAKES ME SICK, SO LOOKS LIKE IMA BET OVER THE OVER 46!!! THE STEELERS DEFENSE WONT HAVE NO FUN, TRYING TO STOP LADANIAN TOMLINSON! 3 TD PASSES FROM ROTHELISBERGER.....BUT I AINT GOT NO WORDS THAT RHYME WIT ROTHELISBERGER....SO JUST THROW YOUR HANDS WAY UP IN THE AIR!!! AND BET OVER 46 LIKE YOU JUST DONT CARE! SO WIT THIS BEING THIS AND THAT BEING THAT...BEAT YO BOOKIE WITA BASEBALL BAT! IM A CAPPER / RAPPER AND I THOUGHT U KNEW THIS ... BET OVER 46 CMON WE CAN DO THIS!!!

The General

I just came in from the bank wearing a Denver Broncos t-shirt and a Colts ball cap. I was cornered by the manager and he was all stressed out about tonights game. He is a Pit fan, but he is a Brees fan also. The guy was shook up.

Are you guys only betting this game because it's on Monday? I am not touching it because the 2 teams are so evenly matched.

If I was betting, I would put a few $$ on Steelers moneyline.

Love Piit...

Love Piit...

I love pittsburgh on this spot. SD is coming off a very nice blow out win vs a banged up New Englad squad. The moral is high in the bolts locker room but Marty still Marty and very often gets outcoached in big games. Cowher had a week to rest the team and heal some wounds. Cohwer has prove over the years to be a very decent big game coach. He is a great motivator and will have a very good game plan. SD's problem will be on the defensive side of the ball. They are undersized big time. The secondary is small considering NFL standards and the pass rush has not being very good this year. In the 2 home games this year....well, they have given up big plays after big plays and tons of yardage. Both visiting teams in SD this year have exposed that secondary big time. The HUMAN STATUE (Drew Bledsoe) burned this secondary all day and Eli Manning did the same thing in a game in which this defense was supposed to be pump up to make him pay for pre-draft fiasco....well, they fell miserably and the defense will be in trouble tonight. Pittsburgh is by far the most PHYSICAL opponent SD will face this year and it will show. Both lines are big and physical and should control the line of scrimage where IMO is where the game is won. If Rothlesberger has the time in the pocket that Bledsoe and Manning were able to attain, this one could get ugly......Pittsburgh also is suiting tonight the BUS, Jerome Bettis and I mean...this guy is aload. Parker will work from the 20 to the 20 and the BUS will take over in the RZ...This will be a big advantage for Pitt as Parker did not have the size or experience to be a major factor in the RZ. Hines Ward will make Jammer pay his dues as he is very physical and experience. Randle EL should get open often in the middle of the field as SD can't cover anyone......If Pittsburgh defense can stop the run....they should win this one by 10-14........Now SD will have to keep on scoring if they are going to win this game and I think Polamalu will stick with SD's best offensive passing threat in Antonio gates. Brees can be force into muistakes if pressure often and with a week of rest and SD in a good letdown spot I like Piit + points and TT over......JMO........glta as always....OB