Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Braves STILL BATTING in bottom 4, only one out, 1st and 3rd. SO FAR...:LMAO "only" 6 runs in on 10 hits.

I TOLD this entire forum in the fall that this guy is overrated. Most of you worship this loser. He has no velocity and when his location is off just a bit...FUCKING BOMBS AWAY!

You want to make money? Bet against this piece of shit every start b/c his prices are ridiculously inflated.

I'll update as more hits and runs come...

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Overrated Cliff Lee getting shelled again! LOL

LOL!!!!

Lee the Loser yanked!!!! The fucking cocksucker didn't even last 4 innings.

But all hail the "great" Cliff Lee according to most of the posters here. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Come on...I know so many of you are out there. Own up to your pathetic worship of this junkballer. The hyperbole I read about this piece of overrated shit last year was nauseating.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Confess please. There was one guy who wrote that he wanted to play a Cliff Lee game UNDER 5.5 :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

wise guys was on atl in this one tonite......ck

I'm glad you told me that. I need to retain my sanity. I thought I was the only person who realizes this guy isn't as good as people think.

carolinakid

Banned

i wanted to jump on atl tonite too but over the yrs this is one team i just cant win with.......ck

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

i wanted to jump on atl tonite too but over the yrs this is one team i just cant win with.......ck

That's how I feel about St. Joseph's in college basketball. For, against, OVER, UNDER...I've always lost.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, because this start means the former Cy Young award winner is no good. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, because this start means the former Cy Young award winner is no good. :LMAO

Learn to read. The point I'm making is that he's overrated. I'll make a challenge to you. Let's follow Lee's starts for the rest of the year. We'll track what makes money, betting on or against Lee. I'll take the position that betting against Lee will show a profit. You take the opposing position. We'll use closing lines at 5dimes. I'll put 3K against you on this.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Learn to read. The point I'm making is that he's overrated. I'll make a challenge to you. Let's follow Lee's starts for the rest of the year. We'll track what makes money, betting on or against Lee. I'll take the position that betting against Lee will show a profit. You take the opposing position. We'll use closing lines at 5dimes. I'll put 3K against you on this.
So he's overrated because he has inflated prices? Does that mean that the Yankees are overrated every single season?

Why would I bet on that? The Phillies as a whole will have inflated prices all year.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

No Dog in baseball has to hunt everyday....So taking certain dogs is always the "right" side.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

So he's overrated because he has inflated prices? Does that mean that the Yankees are overrated every single season?

Why would I bet on that? The Phillies as a whole will have inflated prices all year.

Thanks. Just as I thought. You realize he's overrated too. Rest my case. No faith in the "great" Cliff Lee. :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

He's overrated because he's not as good as most people on this forum think he is.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Gamblers think of overrated or underrated vis a vis the betting marketplace. I agree with you, Chess.

Lee's problem is hitters are guessing right on his soft stuff--even with his pinpoint control he gives up way too many home runs.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

He looked like absolute shit last night.

Unless you like 12:1 K/BB ratio, CG winner with .44 whip.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Keep betting on him. Do it every game. So far, you'd be out money and I guarantee you'll lose over the full season.

tripp

EOG Master

Keep betting on him. Do it every game. So far, you'd be out money and I guarantee you'll lose over the full season.
so far you'd be 2-1, and be + money id assume.

i dont think he was -200 or higher vs atlanta in his only loss.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Such a "great" pitcher yet he's been on 400 teams. Yeah, GMs don't let this guy get away. :LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

Overrated for sure. That 5-year contract will look awful by year three.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

The "great" Cliff Lee thus far:

4.19 ERA (9 ER in 19.1 innings), 17 hits, 2 hit batters, averaging just over 6 innings per start, 28 total bases, hitters batting .270 against him.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Where's the guy who wanted to bet UNDER some ridiculous number in a Lee game last fall?:LMAO

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just busting balls Chess.....just like you would....

I don't bet many baseball games anymore, just concentrate more on stuff like golf where my knowledge is better than 50-50....

I bet baseball and football for shits and grins, hoping to win...

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Just busting balls Chess.....just like you would....

I don't bet many baseball games anymore, just concentrate more on stuff like golf where my knowledge is better than 50-50....

I bet baseball and football for shits and grins, hoping to win...
OK. No problem. GL in baseball this year.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Bet him every game. Report back in early October.

I think he's a really good pitcher.

I also think the Patriots are really good. But I'm not going to bet them on the ML every Sunday.

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Update Lee is 7-5 with 3.12 era.

Lee has been outstanding in his last three starts, going 3-0 with an 0.38 ERA. The lefty is 5-1 since losing at St. Louis on May 16 and has lowered his ERA to 3.12.

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Update Lee is 7-5 with 3.12 era.

Lee has been outstanding in his last three starts, going 3-0 with an 0.38 ERA. The lefty is 5-1 since losing at St. Louis on May 16 and has lowered his ERA to 3.12.

Lee was -152 vs St Louis and threw a shutout. Increases his record to 8-5 and he is on fire lately.

Chessman needs to show up in this thread or he will be called Flamingo Kid 2.0.

Notice how Flamingo Kid has went away after that pathetic Vancouver pick.

Lee was -152 vs St Louis and threw a shutout. Increases his record to 8-5 and he is on fire lately.

Chessman needs to show up in this thread or he will be called Flamingo Kid 2.0.

Notice how Flamingo Kid has went away after that pathetic Vancouver pick.
Very true. Randy, are you the one who bought those Maui Jim's at my recommendation? I forget. If so, how are they holding up?

FK will be back. Give him another week.