OT: Breaking Bad, how many ppl here watch it? Reviews??

Re: OT: Breaking Bad, how many ppl here watch it? Reviews??

watched the first 2 episodes on netflix with my wife. She wants to know what the hell is wrong with all the people on the forum that recommended it. She just looked at me and shook her head for what seemed like hours. I don't give up as easily. Right now though, I kind of have to agree with her.

dogball

EOG Master

watched the first 2 episodes on netflix with my wife. She wants to know what the hell is wrong with all the people on the forum that recommended it. She just looked at me and shook her head for what seemed like hours. I don't give up as easily. Right now though, I kind of have to agree with her.

You will be well rewarded if you make it thru season 1. It rolls remarkably once in groove

Scooper

EOG Veteran

Interesting opener to this season. Lot of action to pack into these final 15 eps. I miss Gus

janus

EOG Dedicated

^this.

i've heard from several sources it gets great in later seasons, but the walt's super-nag of a wife in S1 was too much for me to take -- it was the main focus of every S1 episode. i tried S2, but when they opened the season with walt's nagging wife, i blew it up.

mr merlin

EOG Master

^this.

i've heard from several sources it gets great in later seasons, but the walt's super-nag of a wife in S1 was too much for me to take -- it was the main focus of every S1 episode. i tried S2, but when they opened the season with walt's nagging wife, i blew it up.

You're talking about season one? we've moved on...way beyond, this is season 5 or 6, if you dont want to watch, we dont care, but talk of season one is finished. By the way the series is not about scarlet! :LMAO

janus

EOG Dedicated

You're talking about season one? we've moved on...way beyond, this is season 5 or 6, if you dont want to watch, we dont care, but talk of season one is finished. By the way the series is not about scarlet! :LMAO

the thread title was "how many ppl watch it, reviews", not "how many people jerk off to it"...

if you just want to hear how much others obsess about it like you ("we've moved on... way beyond" LMFAO, wow), start a fap thread & stay out of review threads.

mr merlin

EOG Master

the thread title was "how many ppl watch it, reviews", not "how many people jerk off to it"...

if you just want to hear how much others obsess about it like you ("we've moved on... way beyond" LMFAO, wow), start a fap thread & stay out of review threads.
If you ever get to episode 2 of season 2, let us know what you think! By the way, Skyler becomes corrupted just like everyone else...although she stays an annoying bitch.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

How many episodes left? 8?

Why start this in a month and have your last 4 episodes compete with NFL Sunday night football?

Doesnt make much sense to me.

Apple

Banned

That cliffhanger was dirty last night. Shuts the door then boom.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

No kidding. I was thinking ten minutes left let's get to the interview but no dice. Same bat time same bat channel.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

walt is smart, planned that phone call so his wife won't get in trouble at all, put all the blame on himself

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

The daughter loved binge-viewing this show, I call it her Netfix.

never seen an episode

have multiple friends, wife, ETC tell me its the greatest thing since sliced bread...will have to see

rjt721

EOG Master

walt is smart, planned that phone call so his wife won't get in trouble at all, put all the blame on himself
Walt was an idiot for offering the money in exchange for Hank's life.

As Hank said, there was no way the Nazi's would let a DEA agent live.

Walt's stupidity cost himself $70 million.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

What a great episode last night

Fuck it sucks only 2 left

dogball

EOG Master

Masterpiece, i was in tears for various reasons. Best hour of TV in my life

Bushay

NHL Expert

Have to agree, thought last week was a stinker. This one made up for it and more.

Have to say though......the best way to watch this program is whole season at a time on something like Netflix.

I think Walts kid has a significant role in these last 2 episodes.

either killing Walt or setting up the sequel.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

I think its Jessie Walt comes back for. not to save him. Walt just made quite an enemy of Jessie. Jessie gets out of where he is...then goes after what he can find of Walt...his family

Scooter

EOG Veteran

Was eagerly waiting for these last episodes.

Last week's action scene ending was ridiculous in every way.

This week I stopped watching after about 10 minutes.
It's changed from being something better than TV to being TV.
Absolute hack work, insulting to the intelligence, every worthless cliche in the book, not a minute of the show has any semblance to real life.

Worthless. Total juvenile TV junk. Cr*p.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Scooter will still watch next week. :lock:

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

holy fuck look at this from next week

http://i.imgur.com/ytMdyuN.gif

BigDaddy

EOG Master

so many people are going down next week...

That's what I'm thinking.

How else they gonna end it with just

1 show left

It seems like it could be a few more episodes

Fuck I hate that this series is ending

mr merlin

EOG Master

Something tells me Jesse is going to be left in that cage forever after walt takes down the gang, that would be justice.