Old dominion is the wrong side

cashflowmatters

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Old dominion is the wrong side

i loved that meyer was on the opposite side of shrink of this game b/c that is the point at which i put 45% of my bankroll on ODU. Thanks Meyer.

He is definitley good fade material.

Meyer's write up was one which i knew that shrink was going to be 110% right.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

I keep warning people not to follow touts.... I cant believe anyone actually played this guys picks here.

Old Dominion is very inconsistent. They haven't won consecutive victories in over a month. Look at the box scores tomorrow for Abdulai Jalloh for jmu. He is a hard cover for old dominion. The difference in the game is james Madison is very balanced. They get scoring from all 5 starters, on the other hand Old dom has one double digit scorer in Gerald Lee. Old dominion also doesn't guard the 3 pointer very well and James Madison does that very efficiently. In fact, they shot almost 57 percent from behind the arc last game.

Let's dissect what you wrote so that your handicapping can be exposed as fraudulent...

You make the following claims:

1-Old Dominion is very inconsistent: I can't fault you there...

2-They haven't won consecutive victories in over a month: Well, since they were coming off of a LOSS, I don't know what you mean because they weren't going for 2 straight wins???

3-Look at the box scores tomorrow for Abdulai Jalloh for jmu: OK, sure. Mind if we start now?

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=stathead style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0f1358" align=middle colSpan=8>JAMES MADISON DUKES</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>STARTERS</TD><TD noWrap width="7%">FGM-A</TD><TD width="7%">3PM-A</TD><TD width="7%">FTM-A</TD><TD width="6%">OFF</TD><TD width="6%">REB</TD><TD width="6%">PF</TD><TD width="6%">PTS</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>Abdulai Jalloh, G</TD><TD>3-17</TD><TD>1-9</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

4-He is a hard cover for old dominion. :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

5-The difference in the game is james Madison is very balanced. They get scoring from all 5 starters: Well, actually their leading scorer tonight had 14 off the Bench and the most any starter had was only 7 points. You call that balanced, I call it dreadful...

6- Old dom has one double digit scorer in Gerald Lee. Old dominion also doesn't guard the 3 pointer very well and James Madison does that very efficiently. : JMU shot 4 of 22 from behind the 3 for 18% and ODU is NUMBER 1 in the entire CAA conference in field goal % defense against opponents...

IN CONCLUSION:

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN EXPOSED....:3dfesses:

AT LEAST IF YOU ARE GOING TO STEER PEOPLE TO PAY YOU FOR PICKS WITH YOUR TWISTED LOGIC, DON'T MAKE UP CRAP ABOUT A TEAM I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU...

ALSO, YOU COULD HAVE CALLED MY CELL PHONE TO BET ME 5K ON THIS GAME AS YOU HAVE IN THE PAST, BUT YOU KNEW YOU'D GET MORE ATTENTION BY POSTING!!! :finger004 :finger004 :finger004

THE SHRINK

dirty

EOG Master

Meyer's picks are as Promising as his promises of not posting here anymore....

I don't care if he does either way... but quit throwing it in our face every 15 minutes and keep on posting

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Let's dissect what you wrote so that your handicapping can be exposed as fraudulent...

1-Old Dominion is very inconsistent: I cant fault you there...

2-They haven't won consecutive victories in over a month: Well, since they were coming off of a LOSS, I don't know what you mean because they weren't going for 2 straight wins???

3-Look at the box scores tomorrow for Abdulai Jalloh for jmu: OK, sure.

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=stathead style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0f1358" align=middle colSpan=8>JAMES MADISON DUKES</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left>STARTERS</TD><TD noWrap width="7%">FGM-A</TD><TD width="7%">3PM-A</TD><TD width="7%">FTM-A</TD><TD width="6%">OFF</TD><TD width="6%">REB</TD><TD width="6%">PF</TD><TD width="6%">PTS</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD noWrap align=left>Abdulai Jalloh, G</TD><TD>3-17</TD><TD>1-9</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>7</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

5-The difference in the game is james Madison is very balanced. They get scoring from all 5 starters: Well, actually their leading scorer tonight had 14 off the Bench and the most any starter had was only 7 points. You call that balanced, I call it dreadful...

6- Old dom has one double digit scorer in Gerald Lee. Old dominion also doesn't guard the 3 pointer very well and James Madison does that very efficiently. : JMU shot 4 of 22 from behind the 3 for 18% and ODU is NUMBER 1 in the entire CAA conference in field goal % defense against opponents...

IN CONCLUSION:

AT LEAST IF YOU ARE GOING TO STEER PEOPLE TO PAY YOU FOR PICKS WITH YOUR TWISTED LOGIC, DON'T MAKE UP CRAP ABOUT A TEAM I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU...

ALSO, YOU COULD HAVE CALLED MY CELL PHONE TO BET ME 5K ON THIS GAME AS YOU HAVE IN THE PAST, BUT YOU KNEW YOU'D GET MORE ATTENTION BY POSTING!!! :finger004 :finger004 :finger004

THE SHRINK

meyer, you've been served!!! :finger004

munson15

I want winners...

Nice to make some $$ Munson on a sport I know nothing about.
Newbie, first of all, keep that avatar a while so i can memorize it. :LMAO Secondly, the Shrink doesn't speak often, but when he does, it's like the old E.F. Hutton commercial, when Shrink talks, people listen!:cheers

1-Old Dominion is very inconsistent: I can't fault you there...

3-Look at the box scores tomorrow for Abdulai Jalloh for jmu: OK, sure. Mind if we start now?

<table class="tablehead" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="stathead" style="background-color: rgb(15, 19, 88);" colspan="8" align="center">JAMES MADISON DUKES</td></tr><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td align="left">STARTERS</td><td nowrap="nowrap" width="7%">FGM-A</td><td width="7%">3PM-A</td><td width="7%">FTM-A</td><td width="6%">OFF</td><td width="6%">REB</td><td width="6%">PF</td><td width="6%">PTS</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Abdulai Jalloh, G</td><td>3-17</td><td>1-9</td><td>0-0</td><td align="right">1</td><td>4</td><td>3</td><td>7</td></tr></tbody></table>

IN CONCLUSION:

THE SHRINK

GAME.
SET.
MATCH.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Not sure I have ever seen anyone arrive in forumville with a more resounding thud then this guy.

Not sure I have ever seen anyone arrive in forumville with a more resounding thud then this guy.

I am sure there have been others. But NONE with the cockiness and attitude of this guy. Kinda like the shit talker in the boxing ring, with his hand at his waist, that gets knocked the fuck out. The question is now, WILL HE BE BACK TODAY??

Journeyman

EOG Master

The more I read about him, the more I wonder why/how he is where he is...he's a horrible writer, maybe it's just his forum writing/communication ability...just doesn't add up....he did get the golden stamp of approval from Fezzik (the Moses of forumville lol) I think that is when people started believing maybe this guy really was good.

Still wondering if Fezzik thinks the Patriots are just another 'team of the year', he told me back in 2004 the Patriots were just a one year team, that found its way to the top (paraphrasing) Wish I could find that thread where he blasted me for saying NE was going to go 14-2 (minimum) and win the SB again (which they did) he also added that they played in a really tough division lol...I guess I just miss all the really good stuff he writes.

The more I read about him, the more I wonder why/how he is where he is...he's a horrible writer, maybe it's just his forum writing/communication ability...just doesn't add up....he did get the golden stamp of approval from Fezzik (the Moses of forumville lol) I think that is when people started believing maybe this guy really was good.

Still wondering if Fezzik thinks the Patriots are just another 'team of the year', he told me back in 2004 the Patriots were just a one year team, that found its way to the top (paraphrasing) Wish I could find that thread where he blasted me for saying NE was going to go 14-2 (minimum) and win the SB again (which they did) he also added that they played in a really tough division lol...I guess I just miss all the really good stuff he writes.

He is a winner. I believe that. (obviously) I am rooting for him to hit 55% in the Hilton next year. If he does that I like my (our) chances vs AM. We shall see.

I do believe that most considered NE the "square" pick for the Superbowl this year. I think that most guys like Fezzik (and most sharps) try to to take stance "against the grain" as that usually offers more value.

I am very confident that Fezz would admit he was dead wrong on his Patriots prognostication. (At this point, how could he not, right?)

I have a rather large futures ticket @ 5Dimes with NE +500 to win the Superbowl. I am rooting for your Superbowl prediction to come true. :cheers

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Shrink,

I don't care what these morons write. You showed me you don't know shit. You may have gotten lucky against me 1 game but don't write things now looking at the boxscore negating what i wrote. Where were you yesterday when i wrote my post? You show stats negating the leading scorer 3 for 17 from the field and their three point shooting being dreadful. That's like the next day looking at the box score and seeing dwayne wade 2 for 15 and saying he sucks.
I've been shown as a fraud??? U have 15k of my money that cleared last night. Bet me 100 basketball games right now who has a higher percentage!! I will spot u 3 percent. So, in case you can't figure that out, if u go 50-50 i have to be 53-47 to PUSH!!

Journeyman

EOG Master

That prediction was from 3 years ago I'm talking about, although I did go out on a limb again this year with them LOL

I really think when Fezzik gave Meyer the thumbs up it boosted Meyer's stock and some did follow.

Meyer needs a a PR guy/writer !

Road Runner

EOG Member

Shrink,

I don't care what these morons write. You showed me you don't know shit. You may have gotten lucky against me 1 game but don't write things now looking at the boxscore negating what i wrote. Where were you yesterday when i wrote my post? You show stats negating the leading scorer 3 for 17 from the field and their three point shooting being dreadful. That's like the next day looking at the box score and seeing dwayne wade 2 for 15 and saying he sucks.
I've been shown as a fraud??? U have 15k of my money that cleared last night. Bet me 100 basketball games right now who has a higher percentage!! I will spot u 3 percent. So, in case you can't figure that out, if u go 50-50 i have to be 53-47 to PUSH!!

You have no shame sir.

Unfortunatley I found out too late.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Journeyman,
I need a P.R. guy and u need a face to go along with the steroids. With a face like yours, muscles don't matter. I e-mail my clients who have been with me for 5 years all these posts. They all laugh at u morons who spend 10 hours a day in a forum. They have all asked why i continue to waste my time because if i win it is all luck, if i lose it is all laughs and giggles. If anyone cares to book my bets just get money over to Ken.

For those who want to fade me:

I am on -George Mason-7
South florida plus 5
Arkansas little rock -8

You guys don't seem to get it. I'm not on here for customers. I am on here to take people's big money in contests against me. Why do you think i haven't answered all your emails wanting pricing info on my service? In the end remember the truth always comes out in the end. In a year from now, all u big mouths will continue you to laugh and say "remember that clown Meyer who said Dallas and James Madison" ha ha Meanwhile I would have won ANOTHER 150k from Fezzik and 50 from osu cowboys. If i didn't post here i wouldn't have gotten the challenges. Have a nice day:+textinb3

Meyer

EOG Addicted

I have sent money to posters here that i believed the Dallas game hurt them . I have always posted my top games and never want anyone to lose money on my advice.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Road Runner,
You don't get it. You people judge someone's character by wins or losses of a basketball game? if anyone of you spent 1 full day with me, you would be my biggest supporter. You judge a man how he treats his wife and kids and other people. I am cocky because I know I win at a clip that no one can . Not Billy Walters, Dave Cokin, or Fezzik. I am very humble in my life. I take personal attacks very personal. As soon as i lose head to head against someone I will change my demeanor. My customers wouldn't even talk to a Fezzik or a Shrink for their opinion. Yet, I do know Shrink and Fezzik are very informative , smart men. They are very honest, yet i still read Fezzik take abuse all year long on Fezziksplace. I have asked him why he puts himself through it. You people hide in ur little world under fake names and get off on talking about other people out of jealousy.

Blondie

EOG Master

I don't judge character by wins or losses and i still think you are lacking in good character! A person of good character would not be referring to posters as morons nor wou they try to inflate their miniscule ego by degrading others.

Sounds to me like you need a good Shrink..... just my opinion.

Now why would I be jealous of you. I can not fathom being jealous of someone that I do not like....

Meyer

EOG Addicted

OSU,
Our bet is that Fezzik beats me. It has nothing to do with my win percentage. He can be 50 percent and I, 51 percent I win.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

It is a fact I hit OVER 60 percent again this year for the football season. It is documented on radio. You can't make that shit up period.

Journeyman

EOG Master

LOL I need a face, you're funny... I have more women than I know what to do with. And you are judging me on what exactly?

You write like a 6th grader.

Road Runner

EOG Member

Road Runner,
You don't get it. You people judge someone's character by wins or losses of a basketball game? if anyone of you spent 1 full day with me, you would be my biggest supporter. You judge a man how he treats his wife and kids and other people. I am cocky because I know I win at a clip that no one can . Not Billy Walters, Dave Cokin, or Fezzik. I am very humble in my life. I take personal attacks very personal. As soon as i lose head to head against someone I will change my demeanor. My customers wouldn't even talk to a Fezzik or a Shrink for their opinion. Yet, I do know Shrink and Fezzik are very informative , smart men. They are very honest, yet i still read Fezzik take abuse all year long on Fezziksplace. I have asked him why he puts himself through it. You people hide in ur little world under fake names and get off on talking about other people out of jealousy.

Apparently i don't get it, you had said i was going to be your pet project to recoup all the money i lost with you this weekend but that was the last i heard of it.

:whatever:

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Road Runner,

Judging by your posts, I find this hard to believe. You have broken many golden rules...common sense rules. G/L though!

OSU,
Our bet is that Fezzik beats me. It has nothing to do with my win percentage. He can be 50 percent and I, 51 percent I win.

I understand, sir. i just feel at 55% getting +133 on my money I am the CLEAR favorite. Win or lose 55% is OK by me.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

He has the "I'm leaving because my feelings are hurt and you guys are really missing out" tout pouting thing down pat AFTER LOSING A LOT when monitored.

But its all so cliche. Tout comes in and talks about big money and big winning percentage. Tout loses while monitored. Tout whines and moans like a little baby at detractors. Tout goes back to la-la unmonitored land where he hits 60% routinely.

Seriously, WHO THE FUCK IS STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THIS!!!! :hung

How many times are forum posters going to let themselves be burned looking for someone to follow? :+signs8-a

touts are good at this. :small3d59:

cashflowmatters

EOG Enthusiast

good thing meyer is a "true" man and he keeps on selling us on his picks yet no one wants them. Go away to your wife or kids or something, or maybe we might be the only ones who will listen to you.

Journeyman,
I need a P.R. guy and u need a face to go along with the steroids. With a face like yours, muscles don't matter. I e-mail my clients who have been with me for 5 years all these posts. They all laugh at u morons who spend 10 hours a day in a forum. They have all asked why i continue to waste my time because if i win it is all luck, if i lose it is all laughs and giggles. If anyone cares to book my bets just get money over to Ken.

I am on -George Mason-7
South florida plus 5
Arkansas little rock -8

You guys don't seem to get it. I'm not on here for customers. I am on here to take people's big money in contests against me. Why do you think i haven't answered all your emails wanting pricing info on my service? In the end remember the truth always comes out in the end. In a year from now, all u big mouths will continue you to laugh and say "remember that clown Meyer who said Dallas and James Madison" ha ha Meanwhile I would have won ANOTHER 150k from Fezzik and 50 from osu cowboys. If i didn't post here i wouldn't have gotten the challenges. Have a nice day:+textinb3

0-2-1

And the push was laying 7 points with George Mason -- which pushed in double-OT (about as lucky a push as you can get).

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Journeyman,

I am on -George Mason-7
South florida plus 5
Arkansas little rock -8

:+excited-:+excited-

you swept the board again

good stuff