Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

mr merlin

EOG Master
there was a time when stuff like this mattered, now those countries will say good riddance and move closer to russia and china.

1698760537412.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
I wonder where India is getting all that oil? lol.

Is there anything dumber than a western liberal on their high horse?

1698765403334.png

MrTop

EOG Master
I wonder where India is getting all that oil? lol.

Is there anything dumber than a western liberal on their high horse?

View attachment 7469978
india wants to use US dollars not china money... they told russia it will be dollars or UAE currency... russia does not want ruppie which is india money... russia has no use for it.

stalemate unless they agree on something..

boston massacre

EOG Master
America's falling apart under and Biden is bragging about something he had nothing to do with, meanwhile china is surpassing us in every way.

Always Good To Read The Truth.

Trump Would Also Agree With You. 100 %.

Also, Trump Will Do Something About It.

And Trump Will Do Something About It : VERY QUICKLY !

Nobody Has Ever Proven Me Wrong.

And Nobody Ever Will.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i hear no chatter about sending more money. So leaving ukraine out in the cold. Whoever did the math on the US side screwed up
I'm sure they'll get more, prob nowhere near the $80 billion biden wants however. The issue is money cant buy a victory, the situation in ukraine is deteriorating by the day and week.

MrTop

EOG Master
I'm sure they'll get more, prob nowhere near the $80 billion biden wants however. The issue is money cant buy a victory, the situation in ukraine is deteriorating by the day and week.

ulraine doesn't have a navy or air force... best they can do is push

cheapseats

EOG Master
All the shit the left is pulling on Trump yet, Melania shows up for peanutmans wife's ceremony. Class the leftist have no idea about.