Ok Mods....do this one thing.

Check the ips under in the contest thread. I just looked through the "Names" and "Posts" and a majority of the guys have less than 10 even 5 posts. Now don't get me wrong, i hope those are all new guys who want to participate in the contests and join this community but i am positive that we have a lot of ghosting going on. The contest is really based on luck more than anything else and if you have 1 dude posting under 4 ghosts he can actaully make a living.

Or atleast make them get 50 posts before entering a contest, atleast they would have to do some work eh.

Do whatever feel right.

Ghost

EOG Enthusiast
coconutman said:
. Now don't get me wrong, i hope those are all new guys who want to participate in the contests and join this community but i am positive that we have a lot of ghosting going on. The contest is really based on luck more than anything else and if you have 1 dude posting under 4 ghosts he can actaully make a living.

Do whatever feel right.

Hey I thought I was the only GHOST here. Quit pickin on me

lol

I have a list sir, saving for future use .... I also have a program that tracks anonymizer registration:wow1

jjgold said:
Glacker is sharp with this stuff

There will be no foul play

Yes i am ..... IP between 65-69 I have a time stamp list :+thumbs-2 also from former home ...so go for it :+waving-5