Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 3 week)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman or Bigdaddy with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 90 posts prior to the start of the tournament..(it will stay the same this week, but that doesnt mean dont be active to support EOG)

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 6est on Monday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 3 week)

in!

gl this week everyone

Miners26

EOG Veteran
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 3 week)

In please

thanks Tuck and BD

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:doh1 Didn't realize it was 90 posts...love some random posts oto get there.

In and again thanks to Tuckman and Bigdaddy for cleaning this up....Great job guys...

jam

EOG Veteran

in

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Figured this might be good to post this here also-

Just a heads up on double accounts

u will be called out if u try and continue to use 2..

I already know of a few, so it wont help to use proxies and what not..

what some people will do all for freeplay..

sad...

oij213490

Come on guys, please keep this EOG Poker Tourney fair.

We shouldn't have to worry about the "late" players showing up right after players are eliminated from the tourney. Please just play one account.

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

in in 2 win:houra

Tuckman

Uh Poster

jt242
tblaze

registered on eog with the same IP address, and both have the same 3 common IP's used ever..

u are no longer allowed in the poker contests unless u can prove to me that its just a coincidence...

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

JTBIGT IN

10/27 Results-Place Prize Poker Name
1. $300 JRiley100
2. $200 BigDaddyEOG
3. $120 PIMProyal
4. $100 slyone660
5. $80 newport2
6. $60 SDCHARGERS21
7. $50 bkr124840
8. $40 walby27
9. $30 DannyC
10. $20 tblaze44

But Tuck, I'm sure he will say that last week he didin't share card information with...... HIMSELF! LOL :devil:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

10/27 Results-Place Prize Poker Name
1. $300 JRiley100
2. $200 BigDaddyEOG
3. $120 PIMProyal
4. $100 slyone660
5. $80 newport2
6. $60 SDCHARGERS21
7. $50 bkr124840
8. $40 walby27
9. $30 DannyC
10. $20 tblaze44

But Tuck, I'm sure he will say that last week he didin't share card information with...... HIMSELF! LOL :devil:

i didnt have access to check it last week

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

9/29 Results:
1st- Poster Betmonkey poker name Betmonkey69 $300 FP
2nd- Poster tblaze poker name tblaze44 $200 FP
3rd- Poster Tuckman poker name Tuckman $120 FP
4th- Poster Joe Blow poker name CR119579 $100 FP
5th- Poster rcrowe4444 poker name BKR25126 $80FP
6th- Poster Rctt03 poker name BKR124840 $60 FP
7th- Poster Dreamjob poker name dreamjob $50 FP
8th- Poster Mobetter poker name PIMProyal $40 FP
9th- Poster Ehart poker name jriley100 $30 FP
10th- Poster Wrigley poker name wrigley1 $20 FP

I wonder if tblaze played fair on this day also. .It was the day the pms weren't able to be sent out in mass, the pw was posted late and we still had 30 ghosts at the tables.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

worst part is i warned people about me being able to know now, yet they still are trying to use 2 accounts..

12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If he had one using an EOG ghost, we can be certain he had more than that to use when the password was just posted.

quite possible, but how many accounts can people have at bookmaker is my question?