Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 10th week)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman or Bigdaddy with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 100 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 6est on Monday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 10th week)

oh and i am in

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 10th week)

In to win again

rjt721

EOG Master

BD and Jersey doing a great job with these. Really picking up the slack for Tuck. 91023i2ndw;l

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

tks rjt721, good luck in the upcoming tourney.

In please.

Miners26

EOG Veteran

in please

thanks guys

great job by those involved...and I'm IN..

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

IN:cheers

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

IN:cheers

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

sry 4 double post, jus sum sh`t with net or site, i dont know:+clueless

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

I would like to play poker with the gang this week - :+textinb1

VOX/Grovillian

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

I forgot if the rules said I actually had to say the word "IN' in my request-to-play post? :+cops-2+...lol

So just in case the above was not sufficient - "I'm In"!!!
:pokersmiley

Let's Do This!!!

VOX

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Okay so here is the official ruling for Ehart/Ferpac and going forward for the rest of the tournaments down the road...

Its pretty easy to sign up for as many Bookmaker accounts as u want it seems like, not hard to get your mother, father, infant kid sister to get an account in thier names by the looks of things...

U are allowed 1 registration per IP address and thats final..

Ehart as we have previously spoken thru PM, whatever u and Ferpac agreed to off the boards i dont know, but the Ehart name is allowed in and the ferpac isnt from here on forward (that doesnt mean u get to switch around each week)

Wade

EOG Master

in

newport2

EOG Dedicated

Tuckman, would you please take me off the list. I won't be around. THANKS

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

Okay so here is the official ruling for Ehart/Ferpac and going forward for the rest of the tournaments down the road...

Its pretty easy to sign up for as many Bookmaker accounts as u want it seems like, not hard to get your mother, father, infant kid sister to get an account in thier names by the looks of things...

U are allowed 1 registration per IP address and thats final..

Ehart as we have previously spoken thru PM, whatever u and Ferpac agreed to off the boards i dont know, but the Ehart name is allowed in and the ferpac isnt from here on forward (that doesnt mean u get to switch around each week)

sounds fair and glad you got this straighten out tuck :D

-stash