Official signin sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll Tournament (Wed September 29th)

jam

EOG Veteran
Re: Official signin sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll Tournament (Wed September 29th)

the bookmaker rep you guys deal with should get the axe. how hard can it be to clean this up?

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated
Re: Official signin sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll Tournament (Wed September 29th)

5 people sitting out at my table, probably entered and got the word they wouldnt get prizes

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i apologize guys

its a work in progress and next week for sure we will be able to mass pm the list

you can be certain anyone not registered with either tuck or myself will not get paid.

people will move up in standings.

i know that sucks for someone knocked out by someone not suppposed to be in but that we cant control at this moment

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

I followed all the rules - put in my 50 posts - and got NO PM WITH PASSWORD!!!
That's just not right fellas - I sent both of you PM's - neither responded...arg

Oh well - guess it's only a freeroll - just wondering what the excuse can be?

VOX 2938u4ji23

BigDaddy

EOG Master

5 people sitting out at my table, probably entered and got the word they wouldnt get prizes

PR we need your help

if you can please post the names so we can check and if not on our list we will report them.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

I wish I had that problem only have 1 ghost or newb sitting out 2938u4ji23

BigDaddy

EOG Master

that goes for all tables and players as we cannot open up every table and see for ourself

please anyone report ghosts names so we can check our list

thank you

jam

EOG Veteran

bkr172230
bkr172229
bkr173920
vanessa80
amy23
tony yoke
bauerpower?

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

my whole table is playing now prob a bunch of newbs

BigDaddy

EOG Master

please everyone give this a few weeks to get ironed out

what would rather have no progress or progress trying to be made?

I gave Tuckman my poker id and account and I am not registered.
WTF is this crap

yes lets post the official names and call out the cheaters.......should be easy thing to do

jam

EOG Veteran

np, i appreciate the effort you guys are making but i think they could handle it more effectively on their end.
like banning some of the obvious accounts that have been set up for multiplay.
bkr172230
bkr172229
bkr173920

BigDaddy

EOG Master

thanks PR will check them

BigDaddy

EOG Master

so far these names have been reported to me to check

jancmon
kevyweby83

bkr173920
bkr182316
misconish
ferpac
hummelltank

bkr172230
bkr172229
bkr173920

vanessa80
amy23
tony yoke
bauerpower?

jam

EOG Veteran

I followed all the rules - put in my 50 posts - and got NO PM WITH PASSWORD!!!
That's just not right fellas - I sent both of you PM's - neither responded...arg

Oh well - guess it's only a freeroll - just wondering what the excuse can be?

VOX 2938u4ji23

I cant speak for bigdaddy, tuckman or ballwonder but i'm guessing it's the noob-freeroll-trollin-whining-green-font ignore thing.

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOfucking newbs gotta love em. :houraeven if they are too damn lazy to look at the entire thread before they post. :cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

micahsucks
gabybaby

monicoca

3 more names to the list to check

BigDaddy

EOG Master

vox

how many times can i apologize?

do you want something for your troubles?

we are trying to make this better for EOG posters.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

thanks dream job

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

np bigdaddy

still in 11 left

BigDaddy

EOG Master

ok thanks again guys

everyone on this list was not registered with either tuck or myself.

bkr173920
bkr182316
bkr173920
bkr172230
bkr172229

jancmon
kevyweby83
misconish
ferpac
hummelltank
vanessa80
amy23
tony yoke
bauerpower
micahsucks
gabybaby
monicoca
tita1983
snarf1

dreamjob

EOG Dedicated

awesome! great job bigdaddy and tuckman it'll just keep getting better for us REAL posters :cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

went through the list and these names also are not on mine or tucks lists

stanDAmen
Jmetro82
reneerudicwz
13dmbe13
StaceyKing
Bobwood88
PaulMitchell
GradyGirl
CDarwin77
Littlegiant
BKR168615

BigDaddy

EOG Master

that is 30 out of the 66 that entered not on the list

so we had 36 of the 43 that contacted us get in

i am sorry to the other 7 that did not either get the PW or just didn't enter in time.

we are going to get this right.

thanks to all that reported the ghosts it made it easier double checking the list:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

congrats to the winners tonight

1st- Poster Betmonkey poker name Betmonkey69 $300 FP
2nd- Poster tblaze poker name tblaze44 $200 FP
3rd- Poster Tuckman poker name Tuckman $120 FP
4th- Poster Joe Blow poker name CR119579 $100 FP
5th- Poster rcrowe4444 poker name BKR25126 $80FP
6th- Poster Rctt03 poker name BKR124840 $60 FP
7th- Poster Dreamjob poker name dreamjob $50 FP
8th- Poster Mobetter poker name PIMProyal $40 FP
9th- Poster Ehart poker name jriley100 $30 FP
10th- Poster Wrigley poker name wrigley1 $20 FP

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

So what we are to believe - is that it was impossible to get 60 pm's out - 5 at a time (12 total) in 30 minutes?

LAME!!!

But hey - as long as all the house-boys got in - that's really all that matters - right?

2 guys got a PM from me - with the info - and NEITHER could get me the PW in 30 mins?

:+signs8-1

Thanx again for all of ur efforts!!!

LOL

VOX

Hey Jam :+peeing-5 - FK off n die azzwipe!!!

Mind ur fkin business!!!

:finger004

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

So what we are to believe - is that it was impossible to get 60 pm's out - 5 at a time (12 total) in 30 minutes?

LAME!!!

But hey - as long as all the house-boys got in - that's really all that matters - right?

2 guys got a PM from me - with the info - and NEITHER could get me the PW in 30 mins?

:+signs8-1

Thanx again for all of ur efforts!!!

LOL

VOX

Hey Jam :+peeing-5 - FK off n die azzwipe!!!

Mind ur fkin business!!!

:finger004

I'm not sure how many (if any) people were Pm'ed at all. But when I noticed that I didn't receive any PM with the password, all I did was come to this thread to get it. Tuckman posted the password 3 times in this thread. Post#'s 83, 99, and 111. Once you noticed you didn't get any PM, why didn't you just come back to this thread to get it? And we do only want in-house guys to play- you included, thats the purpose of this.

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Jersey -
Unfortunately - I was out until about 9:20 that evening.
When I got home -
by the time I turned on my computer and checked for PM - it was 9:30 - and I was SOL.
No biggie - I just look forward to playing in this - have been for months now.
Hopefully I will get in this week...lol

See you there - good luck to ya!!!

VOX

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Hey big daddy / tuck - what about salsage???
I know for a fact -
he gets the password from someone every week!!!
He used to give it to me -
when it 1st started way back when.
Unless he is someone here posting with a diff name?
If not - then he should go!!!

Hope this helps you in your efforts -

VOX

well send tuck my info hope im in for tomorow