Not a big fan of this NBA trade

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Knicks are finalizing a deal with Toronto to send RJ Barrett and Immanuel Quickley to Toronto for OG Anunoby, Malachi Flynn, and Precious Achiuwa. I get that fans are tired of RJ"s slow starts, but he does put forth the effort night in and night out to finish with respectable statlines, and Quickley's role off the bench come with quality minutes.

Heim

EOG Master
Why not a fan? Anunoby is one of the best 2 way guys in the league. Quickly and RJ were expendable. Donte V. and Grimes are same type off bench. Only issue is OG will be a FA... he's going to want a lot.

Looks like Raptors are going young. Siakam probably next.

kane

EOG master
Not sure what to make of the trade, I like OG and think Barrett is a bit overrated, but to me the sleeper is Quickley, I really like his game, in a year or two the Knicks might regret moving him

jimmythegreek

Why not a fan? Anunoby is one of the best 2 way guys in the league. Quickly and RJ were expendable. Donte V. and Grimes are same type off bench. Only issue is OG will be a FA... he's going to want a lot.

Looks like Raptors are going young. Siakam probably next.
RJ is averaging 3 points better than OG, and Quickley could start if need be plus provides a spark off the bench given the minutes. I'm not big on OG perhaps because of his work ethic, and RJ imo is more athletic, can score, board and get to the ft line. Knicks are sitting in 7th spot and I think are giving up way too much.

Heim

EOG Master
The Knicks needed help on the defensive end. There are only 4 teams worse than them.

jimmythegreek

Just like Stephen A said about the Cowboys. Be patient, it's coming.

Orange and blue skies? Not so fast my friend.

Injury bug bug time biting them, defensive lapses playing a serious part, balanced scoring starting to wear down on Brunson and Divencenzo.

Took awhile but starting to take shape.