NFL Playoffs

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Let's finish up the playoffs strong. 4-2 in the wild card. 3-1 with a quarter loss on the money line for a grand total of 7-3.25
Gonna take the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles, very light.
I like the Kent State Golden Flashes -10 tonight, more than these plays. My backyard. Maction!
Hope all is well in the community. Peace and love

Kent State won by six.

Patrick is good but he's not perfect.

PatrickJForsyth

EOG Enthusiast
Let's finish up the playoffs strong. 4-2 in the wild card. 3-1 with a quarter loss on the money line for a grand total of 7-3.25
Gonna take the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles, very light.
I like the Kent State Golden Flashes -10 tonight, more than these plays. My backyard. Maction!
Hope all is well in the community. Peace and love
Kent State won by six.

Patrick is good but he's not perfect.
Thanks, John! I'll stick to NFL. This college basketball...

blueline

EOG Master
BetRivers put up SB lines

49ers are 1 point dogs to both AFC teams
Eagles are 1 point chalks over both AFC teams

kane

EOG master
The SB should be a banger regardless of the matchup, these are the four best teams in football

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
The city of Cincinnati is buzzing with confidence, and that extends to its
highest office. On Thursday, Cincinnati Mayor Aftab Pureval released this video urging Joe Burrow to take a paternity test to figure out whether or not he is in fact Patrick Mahomes’ father.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
If KC, loses the blame should go on Andy Reid, who has a history of losing big games. He would be the first coach in NFL history to lose back to back championship games on his home field in both leagues. (Doing it with Phil)

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Note: In the AFC, no team has lost back to back home championship games, its only been done in the NFC with Andy Reid and the eagles the only team to do it. That's why I will play KC to avoid making NFL history.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Note: In the AFC, no team has lost back to back home championship games, its only been done in the NFC with Andy Reid and the eagles the only team to do it. That's why I will play KC to avoid making NFL history.

PRO ANALYSER views sports betting like a backgammon champion.

Why?

Because he's a backgammon champion.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
For the 10th time this season, the Eagles scored a touchdown on their opening possession of the game.

Valuist

EOG Master
For the 10th time this season, the Eagles scored a touchdown on their opening possession of the game.

They shouldn't have as the ball hit the ground.

But the Niners screwed themselves by not calling TO. I don't understand what goes into the minds of NFL coaches; they have no problem needlessly burning a TO to avoid a delay of game penalty (a waste most of the time) but when Davonta Smith is signaling to the Philly O to hurry up and run the play, isn't that an admission he knew he dropped the ball? 7 points isn't worth calling a timeout to get a better look?

Heim

EOG Master
Live bet 7-0 eagles

Philadelphia Eagles
Moneyline
In Play
San Francisco 49ers @ Philadelphia Eagles
BET365

You called anyone fading Henne after Mahomes injury was square, however you have no problem laying -450 when Purdy goes down.

You can't make this shit up.

You called anyone fading Henne after Mahomes injury was square, however you have no problem laying -450 when Purdy goes down.

You can't make this shit up.
Theres a reason why I'm up 50 units in the past 2 years and your down however many units.

Even trying to use DK $10 Max super boost you're still down. 😂🤣

kane

EOG master
Vic is as old school as you get. Hes comfortable and surrounded himself with with old heads not the new breeds of the NFL. I wouldn't be surprised if he moves on even with some success in a year or two.
Fangio had several options, the fact that he chose Miami tells me that there shouldn't be any issues between him and McDaniels, I'm sure they've had discussions regarding the defense he'll employ, the type of schemes he likes using, stuff like that

Fangio had several options, the fact that he chose Miami tells me that there shouldn't be any issues between him and McDaniels, I'm sure they've had discussions regarding the defense he'll employ, the type of schemes he likes using, stuff like that
I know that's why I said I was surprised. We'll see how it works out.