NBA Playoff Thread Record 0-0

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Playing Phoenix under 214' and Phil to win the series vs NY +120 (Bookmaker +124, Circa +120)

Last edited by a moderator:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
That's more than double railbird's price

I've never seen such low odds in a 2 vs 7 series in Philadelphia vs Knicks. Yes I know the Embid factor effect, but again he looked just a shell of himself in the play-in. I only had the bar set as high as -140, and I thought that was cheap on paper.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
That's more than double railbird's price

I've never seen such low odds in a 2 vs 7 series in Philadelphia vs Knicks. Yes I know the Embid factor effect, but again he looked just a shell of himself in the play-in. I only had the bar set as high as -140, and I thought that was cheap on paper.
Phil is not a true 7 seed. If he wasn't hurt,they would of gotten the 2 or 3 seed at worst. They only finished 3 games behind Ny. Since Embid return they have won 9 games in a row. Ny could be rusty in gm 1 haven't played in a week.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Phil is not a true 7 seed. If he wasn't hurt,they would of gotten the 2 or 3 seed at worst. They only finished 3 games behind Ny. Since Embid return they have won 9 games in a row. Ny could be rusty in gm 1 haven't played in a week.
I totally disagree. Whether Embid is healthy or not, they need to be healthy on all cylinders. That includes Maxey and Harris. The Knicks got off to a slow start but limited the 76ers to 12 second half points, one for Embid. The same minutes and okay in success are in doubt with what happens the rest of the way. McBride has been a stud off the bench, and with Brinson leading the way I'm still backing NY in 5.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I like Philly too, but that Embiid knee is the only worry.

Love the way Big Joel flicks his wrist for a big man.

Hated to see him lying on the floor in pain last night.

My hunch: He doesn't do the proper maintenance nor eat the right foods to stay healthy.

Durability is a skill.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Record 2-1 +.09 (with phil series pending)Pass the next two days but playing Lakers +1' thurs. Lebron has never been down 3-0 either the first or 2nd rounds. He has had trouble beating Denver getting swept in last years western conference finals. With 6 straight playoff losses to Denver it's possible they lose again. With a brutal loss after leading wire to wire I expect max effort. Many will think the Lakers will give up after the way they lost(public) history says otherwise.

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
record 4-3.3 +.7 playing Lakers +7-05(7' at station +7'-15 at mgm)and Clev ml -190(-185 at circa) Prob should play Lakers in first half as they are 4-0, Home team 4-0 in Clev-orlando series.

Last edited:

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Record 7-6.5 +.5 With three straight loses will be taking a few days off. Congrat to the linemaker,liked Phil tonight but the opener of 2' told me Ny would be tough to beat.