My Tim Tebow Bet...

High Times

EOG Master
Re: My Tim Tebow Bet...

Peter King just said Tebow will go anywhere from 25th to the 40th pick and will get a good chance to start in the NFL.

Peter King is 1 person that would know.

Re: My Tim Tebow Bet...

01-11-10 11:48 AM #1
<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Patrick Bateman<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Do you like Phil Collins? <HR><DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date</DT><DD>Oct 07, 2006</DD><DT>Posts</DT><DD>276</DD></DL>

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->My Tim Tebow Bet...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->I bet a family friend that Tim Tebow DOES not go in the first round of the NFL draft.​

PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/18/sports/football/18nfl.html

August 17, 2010

<NYT_HEADLINE type=" " version="1.0">Tebow Is Pushing Quinn for Broncos? No. 2 Spot</NYT_HEADLINE>

<NYT_BYLINE>By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

</NYT_BYLINE><NYT_TEXT><NYT_CORRECTION_TOP></NYT_CORRECTION_TOP>Brady Quinn was brought to Denver to push the incumbent Broncos quarterback, Kyle Orton, for the starting job. Instead, he is fending off the rookie Tim Tebow for the backup role.
Quinn, who was acquired from Cleveland in the off-season, looked confused at times in Coach Josh McDaniels?s complicated system during the preseason opener Sunday at Cincinnati.
It was just one performance, behind a makeshift offensive line and with a hodgepodge of receivers he is still getting to know. But the rushed throws, misreads and interception returned for a 24-yard touchdown weren?t exactly the kind of early impressions he wanted to make.
?Obviously, I could?ve done some things better here and there,? Quinn said Tuesday. ?But that?s why we come out here to practice, that?s why we?re working on it.?
While Quinn struggled, completing 6 of 16 passes for 68 yards, Orton looked confident in the pocket, leading the Broncos on two long scoring drives that ended with touchdown passes.
Even Tebow looked to have a better grasp of the system than Quinn, although he played mostly against third-stringers. Tebow, the former Florida star, completed 8 of 13 passes for 105 yards.