My Tampa Bay Downs 2007-2008 Thread

This is the thread I'll be using for the entire meet. Some posts will contain wagers, stats and at times random thoughts. All are welcome in this thread, all that's asked is to get the nonsense out of this thread. Opening day is Saturday and there will be a pick or two listed here.

Re: My Tampa Bay Downs 2007-2008 Thread

A few items to mention prior to getting to the listings. All races are `capped for either ?fast? or ?firm? surfaces (unless otherwise stated) - if the track comes off from either, use your best judgment. In the event there is a scratch, the race?s selection(s) should be avoided as the fractions/pace will be altered. Generally speaking, selections are meant to be played as win and place unless otherwise stated. Anyone who knows a lick or two about this sport will tell you at times there is a bias and when this occurs, if one?s been paying attention, you?ll recognize it and take it as an advantage and adjust your wagers accordingly. Not every day will have complete listings with/without comment(s) and at times a race will just have either the name/number or a significant ?clue? as to whom the selection is. Be prepared to lose more races than win because looking for value. What is meant by that is, if there are ten races on the card we only need to hit a pair of winners to break roughly even. In the event three are won, we?ve made money for the day based upon one selection per race ($40 wagering money). Obviously, when there?s more choices to play for the win, the cost increases. There?s other items to discuss, but they will have to wait for a future post. Best of luck this season to all.

Day 1: Saturday, 12.08.07

Race 1/ Tradition says to play every horse to win this race to ensure a cash positive meet - considerate done. The two that have gotten extra attention are Mt Greylock and Fish Fly Soup. They will be used as keys for the exotics and have w/p action.

Race 2/ Key Stone Point is given top billing for this race but with the lowly m/l of 2:1, there?s no value to that. The solution, use as key for exotics over Imacraftychoice, Elusive Knight, Billy?s Ace, Poundcake and Toast to Monty.

Race 3/ After Mr. Chalky wins a race, the following one has generated some nice double-digit winners. With that in mind, going to use So Honorie, A Crafty Fellow, North Stardom and Smarty Smith on top and in an exacta box.

Race 4/ In this race, there is but one choice for this person. Nickel Candy is whom will be used as a key for exotics. The other Z-man historically has done well on the lawn even off layoffs (applies here). This one does qualify for a play-back in next outing if doesn?t win (less injury).

Race 5/ Going to give Brown Eyed Cat and Dependabilty an extra look in the paddock, walking ring and post parade.

Race 6/ This is the chalkiest race on the card as one of these two should win the race, either Oasis Storm or Classy and Elusive. Both have m/l?s of 3:1 or less. Take a good look at the place and show pools for those who?ll be hitting the exotics as there is usually enough insight to be hand from them to complete your ticket(s).

Race 7/ Let?s take a shot at pulling a $20+ winner (based upon m/l) this race with Cartage Agent and Robyn Chief. Both will be used as keys for exotic tickets as well as w/p action.

Race 8/ How about a double keyed ticket? Ok, you got. Lets use Anjiz Crypto and Causin Confusion on top with both under as well as Smooth Lover and Barney Smith for an exacta and trifecta/triple.

Race 9/ Best horse in the race is Ivannarun. The lone question is, will fire today? If chalk?s not your thing, take another look at Alex Ingram and/or Price Cortez. An exacta is worth taking a chance for those with a few extra dollars.

Race 10/ For the day?s featured race, Message of a Myth, Charlie Papa, Avante and Robin des Concorde have all gotten my attention. Can see some nice exotics if this falls the right way.

Race 11/ Going to box Commander Bay, Gallant Lover, Fiore De, Replete and Eleanor?s Groom in the exotics and have a ticket on each one?s nose to close the day?s action.

Scratch Comments For 12.08.07
The AE's scratching do not change anything. The scratches in the 3rd, 10th and 11th are found to be acceptable for selections listed although in the curtain closer we lost Gallant Lover.

Notes For Day 2, Tampa Bay Down - Site of the 2007 KYD Winner
Race 2/ I've meet Tommy and his dad a long time ago and the one thing that always stood out to me was that did not sent out a horse that was not sound. They might not always win, but they were good enough to go (try). Mr. Proctor has had a large success at Tampa and regulary wins around 30% of the races for the met. His in the money percentage last met was a little over 60% - that is "bad" for him over the surfaces at Oldsmar. There is no reason to think his horse will not be in the money based on just the conditioner's deadication to this sport. If this one goes off at even money or higher, be thankful. Also worth a quick mention is Sumpter Landing. Nothing says ready to go - literally nothing. Look for yourself, the PP's don't lie. All I'll state is Ron Behrens has had good success in routes over the years at Tampa. 30:1, not when the beting windows are closed.

Race 4/ Personal Style will be a popular choice and rightly so as comes from Kirk Z's barn. This Z-man has been getting more popular with the betting public the last few meets with his high itm finishes. Awesome Illusion is trained by Lynne Scace who is becoming a solid contributor for the meets. Although always very busy, have never been "brushed off" by her. Nice, classy lady who knows her stuff. Looking for a horse who based on m/l odds who might get pictured? Take a look at Chris's Joy trained by Gerrald Bennett.

Race 5/ A TURF race. There are two in here that are extremely close for being this races' top choice. They are Iron Id and Squire Wyndham. The previous success by the trainers for the lawn is not a g'tee for today's success but it's a good indicator that they can get their horses ready. L1 is being used for Scace's runner and might be enough to get the win.

Race 6/ Lots to like about this race as each of the chosen horses has at least two reasons why they could win or place. The four (4) are Silverdina, The Smoke Did It, Evenly and Unfolding Wish. As it stands right now, there's your exacta box for the race. Hopefully, the paddock, walkingring and/or the post parade will help separate them just a little.

Race 7/ Part of the Pick 6 races. It seems every P6 ticket has at least one "upset" or "long shot" win the race and cause many a ticket to fall by the wayside. For that reason (and others not listed here) going to have No Halo On Me, ET to the Moon and Preachin Heat on the tickets.

Keys and exotics will be played but it is unknown at this time with which ones. Best of luck with your days action.

Tuesday's Review

Race 2/ The choices finished 6th and 7th.

Race 4/ Kik Z's horse scr'd. Awesome Illuision won. Chris's Joy placed.

Race 5/ Iron Id was a disappointing third.

Race 6/ Evenly scr'd. Unfolding Wish won. This Smoke Did It placed ($22.00 exacta). Silverdina showed ($125 triple).

Race 7/ Wrong race for P6 longshot as No Halo On Me was 5th, ET to the Moon was 9th and Preachin Heat was fourth.

Day 3 - Tampa Bay Downs, Early-Cliff Notes

Race 2: Star Brook gets top billing. Girl Power is worth a second look.

Race 4: La Corredora upper echelon. Fall Flower is worthy. Bubble Berry is interesting.

Race 5: Wow, a Kirk Z trained hoss with a m/l that?d pay double-digits! Jane?s runner second option.

Race 6: The double D?s are top level. AP?s worth taking notice (of).

Race 7: Golden Orbit has chance to knock off Back Up Kim.

Race 9: Out Gambling gets top honors. Whiskey Lit has solid connections.

Race 10: The ?other? Z-man over Senior Bennett?s runner.

Morning Sheet and Final Selections will start being sent around 8:15am EST.

Focus Information, 12.18.07

1/ Morethanamircle

2/ Devil Slam, Galaxy Wind

3/ Mud Shark, Tricks of Glory, Island Sky, Magic Kipper

4/ Caricaturist, Triple Threat

5/ Once More, Campaign Drive, Pegann, Barbara My Barbara

6/ Trainee, Itchy Toes

7/ Mister Morabassa, Sparkling Springs

10/ Even Par

Cliff notes and Final sheet to be sent at normal times.

A one page printout of AT & PP sheet for today's races has been uploaded to the site listed in the previous post. Today should be interesting to say the least.

In today's third race there are two horses that have filtered threw to make the final cut - doesn't mean they'll win, but they made it to the end. Heading into early scratches one should consider "a" Classy and Elusive and "b" A Slick Chic. The former will have little value, if any, and if goes off at even money or better consider this a late Christmas present. The latter falls into the bombs away category. They will be used as keys for exotics and on the Pick 3 tickets (plus one other in this leg) in addition to standard wagering. Look not only here but elsewhere as well to find another potentially large pay out.

1/ Devil Slam gets top billing.

2/ Think of a drink and the parts you'd need. One part Dry Ice. One part (Just Add) Rum and You Got It. Should make for a good drink this afternoon.

8/ Ahead of Time gets top billing.

9/ Moment of Song and Holiday Moment share top honors for this race.

10/ Look for weather to be your guide (Jumby Sky and War Storm) to be wrapped with No Fancy Title.

Strange how these fit together today. Standards and keys in in effect. BOL with your wagers today.

Sandpiper S., 65k

Here's our breakdown/comments for the race.

1/ Silk Ridge: profile play, returns to sprint, 50% win @ distance, player

2/ Freedom Afleet: won last cheapy @ CRC(22k), never won @ distance

3/ Unfolding Wish: won last cheapy locally but one should tread lightly if using that as the lone factor to dismiss this one's chances for b-2-b photo's, player

4/ Ben's Tune: a pair, from three, places (40k & 26500) @ distance, seems out of place (on paper) but has a shot @ making the ticket

5/ Arealhotlover: won the 90k Cassidy in last, workouts are enough to cover the racing lapse since then, M/L longshot of the race

6/ Bear Lahaina: won 60k in her debut (WO), never distance or track, minor share today @ best

7/ Formal Arrangement: has never competed @ or above this level nor tried the distance or track, like this one a pinch more than the above but that's not saying much

8/ Banga Ridge: won last cheapy @ CRC @ distance, closed in Cassidy to show, contender

9/ Aqua Azul: win over strip (20k) helps but it over-matched today

10/ Awesome Chic: won cheapy @ SUF (17k) in debut, solid bloodlines, good works but under only today

Good luck with your choices and selections today.

Sandpiper S., 65k

Here's our breakdown/comments for the race.

1/ Silk Ridge: profile play, returns to sprint, 50% win @ distance, player

2/ Freedom Afleet: won last cheapy @ CRC(22k), never won @ distance

3/ Unfolding Wish: won last cheapy locally but one should tread lightly if using that as the lone factor to dismiss this one's chances for b-2-b photo's, player

4/ Ben's Tune: a pair, from three, places (40k & 26500) @ distance, seems out of place (on paper) but has a shot @ making the ticket

5/ Arealhotlover: won the 90k Cassidy in last, workouts are enough to cover the racing lapse since then, M/L longshot of the race

6/ Bear Lahaina: won 60k in her debut (WO), never distance or track, minor share today @ best

7/ Formal Arrangement: has never competed @ or above this level nor tried the distance or track, like this one a pinch more than the above but that's not saying much

8/ Banga Ridge: won last cheapy @ CRC @ distance, closed in Cassidy to show, contender

9/ Aqua Azul: win over strip (20k) helps but it over-matched today

10/ Awesome Chic: won cheapy @ SUF (17k) in debut, solid bloodlines, good works but under only today

Good luck with your choices and selections today.

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="600"><tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="6">[SIZE=-1]6th race - Tampa Bay Downs - December 29, 2007[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="3">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td><td colspan="3" align="center"> </td></tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="6">[SIZE=-1] Race Name: Sandpiper S. [/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="3">[SIZE=-1] Off at: 2:55 Race Type: Stakes[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="3">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="6">[SIZE=-1] Age Restriction: Two Year Old [/SIZE]</td></tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="6">[SIZE=-1] Sex Restriction: Fillies [/SIZE]</td></tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="6">[SIZE=-1] Value of Race: $65,000[/SIZE]</td></tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="6">[SIZE=-1] Distance: Six Furlongs[/SIZE]</td></tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="6">[SIZE=-1] Surface Type: Dirt Track Condition: Fast[/SIZE]</td></tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="6">[SIZE=-1] Winning Time: 1:11.37[/SIZE]</td></tr> <tr align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb" valign="top"> <th><small>Pgm</small></th> <th><small>Horse</small></th> <th><small>Jockey</small></th> <th align="right"><small>Win</small></th> <th align="right"><small>Place</small></th> <th align="right"><small>Show</small></th> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="CENTER"> <td>[SIZE=-1] 3 [/SIZE]</td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> [SIZE=-1] Unfolding Wish [/SIZE] </td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Carlos Montalvo[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 10.40[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 5.40[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 3.80[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="CENTER"> <td>[SIZE=-1] 6 [/SIZE]</td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> [SIZE=-1] Bear Lahaina [/SIZE] </td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Jerry Baird[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 5.60[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 3.20[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="CENTER"> <td>[SIZE=-1]10 [/SIZE]</td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> [SIZE=-1] Awesome Chic [/SIZE] </td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Irwin J. Rosendo[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 3.20[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="6">[SIZE=-1]Also ran: 8 - Banga Ridge , 7 - Formal Arrangement , 1 - Silk Ridge , 5 - Arealhotlover , 2 - Freedom Afleet , 4 - Ben's Tune , 9 - Aqua Azul [/SIZE]</td></tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="6"> </td></tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1]Wager Type[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1]Winning Numbers[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1]Payoff[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Pick 3[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]7-9-3 (3 correct)[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]404.60[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Exacta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]3-6 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]79.60[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$1 Superfecta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]3-6-10-8 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]1,514.70[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]$2 Trifecta[/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2">[SIZE=-1]3-6-10 [/SIZE]</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">[SIZE=-1]364.40[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="6">[SIZE=-1] Winning Breeder: Kinsman Farm [/SIZE]</td></tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="6">[SIZE=-1] Winning Owner: Kinsman Stable [/SIZE]</td></tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="6">[SIZE=-1] Winning Trainer: Dale Bennett [/SIZE]</td></tr> <tr><td colspan="6"><hr></td></tr></tbody></table>

Listed below are horses that will be in our exotics in one way, shape, form or another:

2/ (#9) Charming Lexie
3/ (#5) El Tampaino & (#9) C.B.'s Twister
4/ (#2) Charlie's Reprized & (#8) Galaxy Tax
5/ (#5) Excellent Job
8/ (#3) Bacon and Rice

Good luck with your choices, selections and wagers today.

Listed below are horses that will be in our exotics in one way, shape, form or another:

2/ (#9) Charming Lexie
3/ (#5) El Tampaino & (#9) C.B.'s Twister
4/ (#2) Charlie's Reprized & (#8) Galaxy Tax
5/ (#5) Excellent Job
8/ (#3) Bacon and Rice

Good luck with your choices, selections and wagers today.

Charming Lexie placed. El Tampaino was 9th. C.B.'s Twister - see below. Charlie's Reprized placed. Galaxy Tax won. Excellent Job showed. Bacon and Rice was fourth.

<table border="0" width="450"> <tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"><td colspan="5">[SIZE=-1]3rd race - Tampa Bay Downs - December 30, 2007[/SIZE] </td> </tr> <tr align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb" valign="top"> <th>[SIZE=-1]Pgm[/SIZE]</th> <th>[SIZE=-1]Horse[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Win[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Place[/SIZE]</th> <th align="right">[SIZE=-1]Show[/SIZE]</th> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb"> 9 </td> <td>C. B.'s Twister</td> <td align="right"> 43.20</td> <td align="right"> 17.80</td> <td align="right"> 11.60</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 10 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Atlas Peak[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 5.40[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 4.00[/SIZE]</td> </tr> <tr align="left" valign="top"> <td align="left" bgcolor="#e3dfcb">[SIZE=-1] 7 [/SIZE]</td> <td>[SIZE=-1]Desultory[/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]</td> <td align="right">[SIZE=-1] 20.20[/SIZE]</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <table border="0" width="350"> <tbody><tr align="left" valign="top"> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">$2 Exacta</td> <td colspan="2">9-10 </td> <td colspan="2" align="right">231.20</td> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">
</td> <td colspan="2">
</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">
</td> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">
</td> <td colspan="2">
</td> <td colspan="2" align="right">
</td> </tr><tr align="left" valign="top"> <td colspan="2">$2 Trifecta</td> <td colspan="2">9-10-7 </td> <td colspan="2" align="right">8,654.20</td></tr></tbody> </table>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

PAC are you saying you had this one? or could have had this one. If so nice hit.

PAC are you saying you had this one? or could have had this one. If so nice hit.

trytrytry,

You've seen enough of my posts to realize rarely is the time will I post the results bolded and with a change in the font color & size. Fairly certain you're aware that Tampa Bay Downs is this person's favorite and wagering horse track. Please read/re-read post #14. If posting the results from a nice hit/score is upsetting to you, I'm sorry but it's similar to posting the results for one's record in one of the "big four". Do I keep a running log where I'm at for the met? Yes, but do not post it. What I'll tell you is that the wagers in/at/for Tampa Bay downs this meet to date are in the black. Thank you and have a great New Year!

For Thursday, January 3, 2008

Early Notes

1/ Elanor's Groom

4/ Looking to beat Forbidden Colony? Take a closer look at L.I. Ice Tea and/or Del Pilot.

5/ Imacraftychoice

6/ (TURF) Nickel Candy and Eyes of K.T. have this one's attention.

8/ Red Chilly Knees and Sweet Sadie Girl are even heading into the race.

10/ Gift Box, Come Skip With Me and/or Brittany's Honour should w and/or w/p.

Will be used as keys and in standards. Adjust as needed because of scratches and track play.

From GP
2/ Pinfree
5/ Big Lover

Last edited:

For Thursday, January 3, 2008

Early Notes

1/ Elanor's Groom

4/ Looking to beat Forbidden Colony? Take a closer look at L.I. Ice Tea and/or Del Pilot.

5/ Imacraftychoice

6/ (TURF) Nickel Candy and Eyes of K.T. have this one's attention.

8/ Red Chilly Knees and Sweet Sadie Girl are even heading into the race.

10/ Gift Box, Come Skip With Me and/or Brittany's Honour should w and/or w/p.

Will be used as keys and in standards. Adjust as needed because of scratches and track play.

From GP
2/ Pinfree
5/ Big Lover

8th race from Tampa provided a $33.20 exacta - I know "not much" but multiple tickets help. Gift Box got photographed after the 10th. Other than that not much else to say. A little something for Friday's card or other useful information will be listed later.

Playback List From Today, 01.03.08
1/ #6 Diamond Steel (fast) 3.70
2/ #2 Indian Creek Queen (Fast) 4.30
3/ #11 Car Nation girl (Fast) 8.10
4/ #10 Forbidden Colony (Fast) 1.30*
5/ #10 Goes (Fast) 14.10
6/ #3 Lovely Valley (Firm) 12.50
7/ #7 Free to Sweep (Fast) 2.50
8/ #5 Blues muse (Fast) 7.30
9/ #5 Calculating Jimmy (Firm) 13.80

Listed below are hosses that have better than average chance of winning or being in the exacta.

From TBD
1/ (#2) Wheelsoffortune

3/ (#3) Repent's Gem & (#7) Red Pine

4/ (#6) Ruby's Red Socks

6 <TURF>/ (#7) Dawn Raider

7/ (#9) Timefordaddy

8 <TURF> (#5) Roman Valor, (#6) Noble Austin & (#10) Ready Ruler

9/ (#2) Even Par

10/ (#9) Barbara My Barbara

From GP
2/ (#9) Collective & (#10) Jay's Wish
4/ <TURF> (#3) Geeleylikealady
6/ (#3) Cigar Man

BOL with your action today.

B-right

EOG Member

great thread! I'm only playing tb. tb's has great biases at times . I live up in Canada and any data i get comes through the net. Pac whats the deal with those jocks and in the past how does the track play with rain?

B-right

EOG Member

are we losing are speed bias a bit;2 wks ago 6f were hit at 60% wires and in this last week its down to 38% i get it from bris?

great thread! I'm only playing tb. tb's has great biases at times . I live up in Canada and any data i get comes through the net. Pac whats the deal with those jocks and in the past how does the track play with rain?

B-right,

Thank you, glad you enjoy the thread. Sorry, don't understand your question about the jocks? If you're speaking about the ones suspended from the past, they are not riding and therefore the trainers and/or owners are going with other riders. If rain is forecast, the track is sealed. When it comes during a race day, it will still run as fast but the path(s) coming home will change. A heavy down pour will drain ok but the surface will be murky. Far as BRIS numbers go, don't treat them as gospel. They are reliable but have been found to be inaccurate at times - similar to when DRF mis-numbers/identifies a horse. Over the decades of playing this track, I will tell you for the 6f races you want your selection(s) to be either an ES, EP or ES/EP type and within a half dozen lengths at the pace call (that figure will vary at times depending on how the track is playing), position is not as important as distance off the lead. Hope this helps. Feel free to drop in again. BOL with your action today.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

TRACK: Fast
TURF: Firm
Portable rail: at 0

Weather: Partly Cloudy ? mid 70?s

Pick 6 CARRYOVER: $1,920.19

RACE 1

#1-jockey L. Nelson
Post Time 12:26

RACE 2
#3-jockey L. Nelson
#6-jockey TBA
Post Time 12:52

RACE 3
#2-+1
#3-1st Time Lasix
#8-trainer K. David Schwartz
Post Time 1:20

RACE 4 (Turf)
#11-Scratched(Pepper Spray)
#12-Scratched(Princess Dee)
#13-Scratched(Gaebel?s Gamble)
#14-Scratched(Crafty Grey)
Post Time 1:49

RACE 5
#5-jockey C. Dooley
Post Time 2:18

RACE 6 (Turf)
#11-Scratched(Performer?s Image)
#12-Scratched(Victor?s Strike)
#13-Scratched(Run for Silver)
#14-Scratched(Proper American)
Post Time 2:48

RACE 7 #10-jockey TBA
Post Time 3:14

RACE 8 #3-jockey J. Velez Jr.
#6-jockey D. Cardoso
#12-Scratched(Miss Tizzy)
Post Time 3:40

RACE 9 #4-Scratched(Mount Nebo)
#9-Scratched(Captain Cameron)
Post Time 4:10

RACE 10 (Turf)
#5-1st Time Lasix
#11-Scratched(Mo?s Last Call)
#12-Scratched(Classis Cracker)
#13-Scratched(Silver Eagle)
#14-Scratched(Pescatorio)
Post Time 4:40

RACE 11
#6-jockey D. Cardoso -CW 118
#7-+2
#9-+1
Post Time 5:10</pre>

Tampa Bay Downs 1/5/2008
<table cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> Race 1</td> <td> MTP: 22</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<table class="matrixgrid" id="dgdOdds" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="1" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" rules="all"> <tbody><tr class="matrixheader"> <td align="center">Runner</td><td align="center">Morning Line</td><td align="center">Odds</td><td align="center">Win</td><td align="center">Place</td><td align="center">Show</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">1</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">9</td><td align="right">112</td><td align="right">45</td><td align="right">4</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">2</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">20</td><td align="right">56</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">12</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">3</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">8</td><td align="right">118</td><td align="right">78</td><td align="right">44</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">4</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">8</td><td align="right">122</td><td align="right">68</td><td align="right">37</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">5</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">5</td><td align="right">195</td><td align="right">53</td><td align="right">32</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">6</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">3-2</td><td align="right">468</td><td align="right">288</td><td align="right">54</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">7</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">80</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">2</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">8</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">45</td><td align="right">24</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">5</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">9</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">3</td><td align="right">288</td><td align="right">63</td><td align="right">69</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">10</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center">30</td><td align="right">34</td><td align="right">27</td><td align="right">0</td> </tr><tr> <td align="center">Total:</td><td align="center"> </td><td align="center"> </td><td align="right">1430</td><td align="right">666</td><td align="right">259</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Data as of 2008-01-05 05:03:25 PM UTC

1/ #4 Poundcake & #9 Mud Shark

2/ #9 Post Its Awesome

5/ #1 Ashley and I & #8 Taupo

8/ [Minaret S.] #5 A Sea Trippi

9/ #3 Classic Moon, #6 Fire Striker & #7 Thatsthe Fact Jack

11/ #1 Maggs, #10 Princess Buckaroo & #11 Chris's Joy

Keyed, standards and multi's all in play today.

Good luck with your action.

B-right

EOG Member

Thx for responding. Pac I'm putting together my chart notes for Dec and is there any days that stand out for instance; on the 22nd the par for that days half split was 46.3 and horse A went to the half 45 flat for 7f

B-right

EOG Member

hello bias ? This might be be one of those asterisk days in my chart notes Race 1 2 appear to advantage the front and the rail maybe more the rail!

B-right,

You can get all the information you're after from the results on the DRF site for your charts. The DRF will only have the results from the first day, 12.08.07, for a few more days. FYI, there is so merit to your comment/observation.

Today's Recap - Highlights
Poundcake placed and was part of a $1,400+ triple. Ashley and I won.

Playback List From Today, 01.05.08

1/ Mud Shark (fast) 2.10
1/ John Morgan (fast) 4.90
2/ Fujimo (fast) 11.80
2/ Post Its Awesome (fast) 7.40
4/ Siempre Verde (firm) 5.10
5/ Taupo (fast) 3.90
5/ Kihi Lake (fast) 24.00
6/ Mr. Mischief (firm) 0.70*
7/ Real Stormy (fast) 67.90
8/ Lil's Lassie (fast) 6.70
9/ Thatsthe Fact Jack (fast) 15.40
10/ Wild Turk (firm) 16.00
11/ Chris's Joy (fast) 1.10

3/ #11 Car Nation Girl (Fast) 8.10
5/ #10 Goes (Fast) 14.10
8/ #5 Blues Muse (Fast) 7.30

Sunday, January 6, 2008
TRACK: Fast
TURF: Firm
Portable rail: at 0

Weather: Sunny ? upper 70?s

Pick 6 CARRYOVER: $3,062.60

RACE 1 No Changes
Post Time 12:26

RACE 2
#4-jockey P. Morales ? CW 118
#5-+2
Post Time 12:52

RACE 3 No Changes
Post Time 1:20

RACE 4
#1-Scratched(Joey T)
#4-+1
#8-Scratched(Doc Tour)
Post Time 1:49

RACE 5
#1-+2

#9-+2
Post Time 2:18

RACE 6 (Turf)
#3-Scratched(Back in Time)
#12-Scratched(Exciting Pal)
#13-Scratched(Sugar Britches)
#14-Scratched(Successful Babe)
Post Time 2:48

RACE 7 No Changes
Post Time 3:14

RACE 8 (Turf) No Changes
Post Time 3:40

RACE 9
#1-Scratched(Do It in Dixie)
Post Time 4:10

RACE 10
#1-Scratched(Watrals Wild Ozzie)
Post Time 4:40

Horses listed below will be keyed in exotics, played in
standards & multi's where applicable.

2/ #8 Wigglesworth
3/ #2 Parade For Peace
6/ #1 Fall Flower, #2 Street Singer & #11 Bubble Berry

Good luck with your selections and action.
</pre>

B-right

EOG Member

Pac if that turf course doesn't change some average horse with some speed is going to steal at box car prices. Horses are hanging around longer then they should in that lane. I need a cheap horse,like a 16 claimer in a big field!

Pac if that turf course doesn't change some average horse with some speed is going to steal at box car prices. Horses are hanging around longer then they should in that lane. I need a cheap horse,like a 16 claimer in a big field!

B-right,

Good morning and happy Monday to you. Be very careful with that comment (average horse) as it's the sort of thing that would send the owner looking for their shot-gun and you'll be asking them to give you three steps. :D On a more serious note, having large competitive fields is what makes playing this track fun and profitable. While many a folk believe turf is back ended class it has not always been the case for the Oldsmar oval so getting a quality win price is not that far out of the question. Looking forward to your vision of the turf races over the next few outings.

Playback List From Sunday, 01.06.08
2/ #2 Carrtune Express (fast) 5.30
6/ #11 Bubble Berry (firm) 4.30
7/ #4 Whiskey Lit (fast) 6.40
9/ #8 Ontherockswithsalt (fast) 2.90
9/ #6 Wild Party Gal (fast) 5.50
10/ #9 golden Indy (fast) 38.90

Playback List From Today, 01.05.08
1/ Mud Shark (fast) 2.10
1/ John Morgan (fast) 4.90
2/ Fujimo (fast) 11.80
2/ Post Its Awesome (fast) 7.40
4/ Siempre Verde (firm) 5.10
5/ Taupo (fast) 3.90
5/ Kihi Lake (fast) 24.00
6/ Mr. Mischief (firm) 0.70*
7/ Real Stormy (fast) 67.90
8/ Lil's Lassie (fast) 6.70
9/ Thatsthe Fact Jack (fast) 15.40
10/ Wild Turk (firm) 16.00
11/ Chris's Joy (fast) 1.10

3/ #11 Car Nation Girl (Fast) 8.10
5/ #10 Goes (Fast) 14.10
8/ #5 Blues Muse (Fast) 7.30

Only seems fitting that the 1,600 post here at EOG :houra should be one about/on t'breds.

For today take a long look at the Cotto Jr/Scace combo in the fifth and if you can say why don't finish itm please spill it. In the following race, even though trainer's off to a slow start, give top credence to Chinanote. Keyed and standards are in effect. Scr's other than the 1 or 1A in the fifth should be fine (80%) but as always, you have the final say in what you wager. BOL with your action today.