Mr. Over/Under Week 3 Betting (5-1 in over/under bets)

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Record: 14-14-1 (Over/Unders: 5-1, Sides: 0-2, Teasers: 1-4, Props: 5-4-1, Live: 2-3, ML: 1-0)
Amount: +$9
*Not including 1-1 Week 3 record thus far from Thursday night, which was posted at end of my Week 2 thread

Let?s see how this card does today?

Cowboys PK @ Rams - $110 to win $100
Analysis: Two 1-1 NFC teams, and to me, this boils down to simply who the better team is in their current states, and that clearly has to be Dallas. The Rams are down to their third-string QB, and even though Austin Davis looked the best he?s ever been, that doesn?t mean he?s automatically going to project as a legitimate starting NFL quarterback. The Cowboys defense is improved (finally), as it showed last week in an impressive effort, and their building momentum after that solid decisive road victory. Good chance to take them while they?re still a ?buy low? team. The offense should produce as always.

Chiefs @ Dolphins U45 (Bought 2 P) - $105 to win $70
Analysis: Two banged up offenses that don?t exactly light the world on fire to begin with, being paired up against two respectable defenses that play hard and really grind adds up, in my opinion, to being a lower-scoring affair. For me, having the chance to protect yourself if the final outcome is 24-21, since this could be a close game, is important.

Tom Brady O1? TD Passes - $86 to win $40
Analysis: Certainly a prop bet with shitty odds, being -215, but since I rarely take these, I think this is an opportunity to capitalize. It?s the Patriots home opener and they?re facing an Oakland squad that is spiraling in the wrong direction. The Patriots have a chance to go to 2-1, which will help them further forget about that Week 1 disappointment a couple of weeks ago, and in this matchup, they have a chance to really put one of those old typical Patriot beatdowns that we?ve grown so accustomed to over the years. This game looks like it fits the bill, and Brady should have a standout game as a result.

*And remember, posted a Week 3 teaser for this week at the end of my Week 2 thread, which is Saints +2, Patriots -1?, Broncos +17?, Steelers +16

**More will probably be added.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 3 Betting (5-1 in over/under bets)

Going to add:

Raiders @ Patriots O47 - $33 to win $30

4-team Teaser: SD/BUF O32?, NE -1?, DEN +17, KC/MIA U55? - $33 to win $25

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

I added another $60 to win $40 on Chiefs/Dolphins under 45. As already emphasized, that's the best bet

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

Wow just a brutal, brutal "loss" in that Chiefs/Dolphins under, as the under was on pace all game, and it was 27-15 with 13 seconds left and the winning team, the Chiefs, had the ball... and instead of kneeling it and running out the clock, they chose to go for the touchdown from eight yards out??? WTF? Not sure if I've ever seen that before and I was thinking this would be investigated (Why else would Andy Reid do that? To run up the score?? Even if that's the case, how come that never became an issue?), but it surprisingly has not. Arguably the worst bad beat on an un under in NFL history in a long, long time.

No time to start my Week 4 thread so putting my Thursday Night props for Week 4 here. I've got:

Niles Paul O4 Receptions - $65 to win $50

Reuben Randle O3 Receptions - $$39 to win $30

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast

The bad luck doesn't stop does it? Niles Paul well on his way to over 4 catches and gets concussed with 3 CATCHES before halftime. Unreal.

Going to take Redskins -3.5 second half, $92 to win $80