Mofome System Wednesday

msmith2179

EOG Veteran
Re: Mofome System Wednesday

Who would've guessed nova/uconn would have 96 pts at the break. That's why I try to stay away from unders

mofome

Banned

wow i cant believe the mich st under, i dont know if u watched
o well... next

This game was a fucking joke. These two teams are TERRIBLE FT shooting teams, but today they combine to shoot over 80% from the line. These teams make 35 fucking FTs. This game had 16 points in the last 2 minutes.

cap the game 100% perfectly and lose anyway. Fuck that bullshit. Really pisses me off. A loss like uconn over is one thing, this was a game we deserved to win. Lets see if we can get a bs win back to even it out.

:hangt

mofome

Banned

• Clemson +14
  • Xavier -12.5 (win)
  • TCU -8.5
  • Louis -10.5
  • Mich State under 130.5 (loss) bullshit loss.
  • Iowa Under 116
  • VCU -9
  • Uconn under 138 (loss)
  • RI -3
  • missouri over 160.5

mofome

Banned

MSU game ends at 133 on all FTs. What a fucking load of shit.

fuck that pisses me off.

mofome

Banned

Rhode Island was up 4 late, but they blow it. I knew I didnt like that one. Had to play it though.

• Clemson +14
  • Xavier -12.5 (win)
  • TCU -8.5
  • Louis -10.5 (win)
  • Iowa Under 116
  • VCU -9 (win)
  • Uconn under 138 (loss)
  • RI -3 (loss)
  • missouri over 160.5

mofome

Banned

• Clemson +14
  • Xavier -12.5 (win)
  • TCU -8.5 (loss)
  • Louis -10.5 (win)
  • Iowa Under 116
  • VCU -9 (win)
  • Uconn under 138 (loss)
  • RI -3 (loss)
  • missouri over 160.5

mofome

Banned

20 points scored in the last 2 minutes in wisc. please dont tell me we're going to blow another EASY under.

mofome

Banned

I should fucking shoot myself. Another game capped absolutely perfectly is a loss.

Wisc and Iowa end up going over. That is the most fucking ridiculous horse shit in the world. These teams have 44 at halftime, but every one who fucked up capping this pos game gets 90000000000000000000 FTs at the end. MSU was an under, this was an EASY under, but both lose because my luck fucking blows horse cock.

15 points on FTs in the last 3 minutes. How can people get that fucking lucky.

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

People who did an awful job capping this total, will win.

with under 5 minutes left there were 83 total points.

mofome

Banned

37 points in the last 4:50 of a game b/w Iowa and Wisc. The under was the right play by FAR, but it loses. What a fucking waste of time. No lucky wins today, just MSu blowing an under, this one which was insane, and TCU blowing a 14 point lead.

mofome

Banned

37 points in the last 4:50 is a pace for a game to have 300 points. yes, 300 points.

mofome

Banned

• Clemson +14 (loss)
  • Xavier -12.5 (win)
  • TCU -8.5 (loss)
  • Louis -10.5 (win)
  • Iowa Under 116 (loss) worst loss ive had in 5-6 months.
  • VCU -9 (win)
  • Uconn under 138 (loss)
  • RI -3 (loss)
  • missouri over 160.5 (win)

mofome

Banned

clemson, tcu, msu under, and iowa under all blow it. the two unders were easily the correct plays, but i got screwed. it happens in this business. Even RI was covering with 5 mins left. Possible 9-1, should have been 6-4, ends up 4-6.

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

could be alot worse, one thing u cant cap is the "human" factor..i would jus keep doing what you do seems to be working overall...heartbreaker loses are the worst..tom is another day, clean slate

mofome

Banned

could be alot worse, one thing u cant cap is the "human" factor..i would jus keep doing what you do seems to be working overall...heartbreaker loses are the worst..tom is another day, clean slate

How could it be worse?
VCU blow out
Xmen blow out
Louis blow out
Mizzou over blow out

every win was over at halftime. Every close game went the other way. Two games that should have easily won lost. TCU was up 14 and up 12 at the break and couldnt cover. RI was up 4 with 5 left and blew it. There were 3 games that came down to the last 1 minute and I lost all 3. The work was correct and the results failed me anyway. The Iowa loss will sting for a month.

Key-Touch

EOG Veteran

i was looking at it money wise
i played them 1 unit each
4-6 which would be about -2.6 units (depending on juice)
very easy to recovery from

but i feel ya i was cursing the the fuck out of the mich st game

looking at your record uve done well overall
but tough to be positive esp with all the work u put in

mofome

Banned

I dont mind losing games that I capped incorrectly. I lost two tonight that I capped perfectly. That hurts man. Hurts knowing some buds were on it and just makes the capping feel like a waste.

Im over it now though. on to Thursday

mofome

Banned

Clemson
TCU
Wisc U
RI
MSU u

all could have covered. Clemson was a loss which is fine. TCU blew it in the 2nd after crushing in the first. RI was covering with 4 mins left and choked. The two unders were disgusting losses all due to fouls at the end.

Only game i really fucked up was the uconn under.

mofome

Banned

thanks man. today stings. would almost rather go 2-8 and be blown out on 8 then go 4-6 and know i beat the number more often than not.