Miami Heat

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Played it at the trade deadline, 28/1.

You've got a shit ton of unrealized gains there, wow. I'd realize some of that w/ a hedge and you can still bias it toward the Heat but do whatever your comfy w/; can't blame you if you don't, you're getting 29 about a 4 chance.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What difference it would make to most is irrelevant. The point of disagreement is you said American odds are easier for scalping & i say they're not. You as much as admit my point, and essentially retract your statement, with your comment above that it wouldn't "make a difference to [you]".

Also you didn't answer why you think American odds are "inferior to decimal or European Odds unless your purely scalping..."

I'm a fucking Euro-snob, I hate American Odds yet even I admit they are superior for scalping; you don't have to know inverse prices, you just have to know if the +# is >than the - #. I said for me because I know inverse decimal prices like the back of my hand; I scalped in decimals, it doesn't mean it's easier than using American Odds. It doesn't get any fucking easier than American Odds.

I'm not going to answer why I think Decimal Odds are superior to American Odds simply becuase I'm tired of you trolling me for info. I'm not fucking saying it just to say it; I clearly have my reasons and once again, you can use your imagination.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
What difference it would make to most is irrelevant. The point of disagreement is you said American odds are easier for scalping & i say they're not. You as much as admit my point, and essentially retract your statement, with your comment above that it wouldn't "make a difference to [you]".

My Dearest X,

At what price or better is a 2.37 proposition scalpable?

At what price or better is +137 scalpable....... -136 or lower.

How about 7.75?

+875? -874 or lower.

How about 1.70?

-143? +144 or better

GTFO w/ your BS..

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
My Dearest X,

No answer?

Answers provided in bold.

My Dearest X,

At what price or better is a 2.37 proposition scalpable?.... 1.74 or higher

At what price or better is +137 scalpable....... -136 or lower.

How about 7.75?.... 1.15 or higher

+875? -874 or lower.

How about 1.70? .... 2.43 or higher

-143? +144 or better

GTFO w/ your BS..

That should read +675.... surprised you didn't catch that and the scalp exists at -674 or lower.

You have to be well versed to Decimal scalp while an intelligent 7-year old could scalp American all day.

If a Decimal scalper turned American, there would be no hitch in the stride.

If an American scalper turned Decimal. there would absolutely be a learning curve.

Slight value at 75/1, but nothing that special. What if they are:

First -200
Second +200
Third +200
Finals +400

That's about 68/1. Add in the off chance they get a bunch of injuries and somehow miss the playoffs and 75/1 seems about right. Of course you could debate these odds round by round, but its very plausible IMO.

Hmm and let's see what happened...

First -185
Second +360
Third +115
Finals +320

63-1 odds. I fucking predicted this shit for you back in January. But I'm the clueless one? Fuck you, fuck GameFaggot, fuck you all. I post simple math and get roasted over it, yet when it actually comes out as I predicted you all don't accept I might have had a point.

Where's Game Faggot to do his bend the knee shit???? Such a fucking fraudster, he's sharp because he can scalp? Holy shit that's the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Hmm and let's see what happened...

First -185
Second +360
Third +115
Finals +320

63-1 odds. I fucking predicted this shit for you back in January. But I'm the clueless one? Fuck you, fuck GameFaggot, fuck you all. I post simple math and get roasted over it, yet when it actually comes out as I predicted you all don't accept I might have had a point.

Where's Game Faggot to do his bend the knee shit???? Such a fucking fraudster, he's sharp because he can scalp? Holy shit that's the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

I'm right here, what are you doing here? I thought you conceded and left? I made no mention of your post above, this what I took exception with:

Fine argue it all you want, it's just under 2% edge. If you bet something at even that you are confident should be -110 you have earned a greater edge. That's just simple math.

You literally argued that getting 76 about a 31 chance is just under a 2% edge and getting 2,00 about a 1.91 chance was a greater edge and that it was simple math. That's the dumbest fucking post I've possibly ever read.

Then you went on w/ your dumb-ass prediction that UniBron was an easier matchup for Den than 13-Klaws... What? I told you that you would be lucky to get past 5 games and you weren't lucky and you acknowleged it, had a hissy fit and left.

I don't even know what you are dong back here. For what?

Last edited:
I think you're projecting in an effort to cover up your lack of response to the silly scalping argument you started and I ended!

Wrong.

Are you unable to figure out the dictionary definitions of "busted" i am applying to you?

A loser having the last word in a lost argument is still a loser with a lost argument.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Wrong.

Are you unable to figure out the dictionary definitions of "busted" i am applying to you?

A loser having the last word in a lost argument is still a loser with a lost argument.

This is what you said:

The point of disagreement is you said American odds are easier for scalping & i say they're not. You as much as admit my point, and essentially retract your statement, with your comment above that it wouldn't "make a difference to [you]".

When I tell you how fucking dumb this is, you say this, yesterday:

If it's dumb then why don't you try to prove it's dumb instead of repeatedly demanding that i enlighten you re something that should be self evident.

Moron, look above you. Posts 122, 123 and 124. I addressed it 3x's a fucking month ago. You still haven't answered for your BS.

Just answer the fucking question. How hard is that? I did it a month ago, we are still waiting for your counter.

Moron, look above you. Posts 122, 123 and 124. I addressed it 3x's a fucking month ago. You still haven't answered for your BS.

I see nothing there worth my time responding to. So i'll just take the wins & leave you repeatedly busted:

http://forums.eog.com/index.php?search/13628/&q=busted&c[users]=X-Files&o=date

Just answer the fucking question. How hard is that? I did it a month ago, we are still waiting for your counter.

"we"? You, yourself & your fantasy world? lol

You still haven't answered this:

http://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/caruso-in-howard-out.7467350/#post-7651527

and this:

http://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/caruso-in-howard-out.7467350/#post-7651688

"Just answer the fucking question(s). How hard is that?"

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I see nothing there worth my time responding to. So i'll just take the wins & leave you repeatedly busted:

http://forums.eog.com/index.php?search/13628/&q=busted&c[users]=X-Files&o=date

"we"? You, yourself & your fantasy world? lol

You still haven't answered this:

http://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/caruso-in-howard-out.7467350/#post-7651527

and this:

http://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/caruso-in-howard-out.7467350/#post-7651688

"Just answer the fucking question(s). How hard is that?"

Fantasy world? You are the one who said this:

If it's dumb then why don't you try to prove it's dumb instead of repeatedly demanding that i enlighten you re something that should be self evident.

I did, 3x's, a month ago. Cut the BS and answer to the People for your total BS.

I still have no idea what you think you busted, not a clue. You can't bust a guy who has made more calls than a crooked referee, it's just not possible.

Stop projecting and start answering:

The point of disagreement is you said American odds are easier for scalping & i say they're not. You as much as admit my point, and essentially retract your statement, with your comment above that it wouldn't "make a difference to [you]".

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Just answer the question that is quoted and bolded.

OR

Admit your full of shit.

You have two options, choose wisely, Fool!

Just answer the question that is quoted and bolded.

OR

Admit your full of shit.

You have two options, choose wisely, Fool!

An empty claim & ad hominen typical of debate losers on forums such as this.

Ditto what i already said here

http://forums.eog.com/index.php?thr...monday-october-26.7467469/page-2#post-7655769

as well as posts 34 & 36 in the same thread.

Likewise you can assume that's my response to your next repetitive boring reply in this thread, which will add nothing of substance, & which will end the discussion.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
An empty claim & ad hominen typical of debate losers on forums such as this.

Ditto what i already said here

http://forums.eog.com/index.php?thr...monday-october-26.7467469/page-2#post-7655769

as well as posts 34 & 36 in the same thread.

Likewise you can assume that's my response to your next repetitive boring reply in this thread, which will add nothing of substance, & which will end the discussion.

Just answer the fucking question, you total and complete BS Artist. What is so hard about it?

You adamantly refuse to answer this because you don’t like being held accountable for things you say because you don’t know what you are talking about and are terrible at pretending like you do.

I don't play games w/ Clowns, I expose them.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
http://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/miami-heat.7464285/page-4#post-7656096

Says the clown who has been exposed & busted repeatedly, and ran away from answering my questions, as a search of my username & the word "busted" reveals.

Stop Projecting and start answering for your stupidity.

We're all waiting and God Bless us, everyone of us!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Still waiting patiently for you to answer this:

How much time do you need to cover up this BS? The People are willing to work with you.

Please advise.

kane

EOG master
It won't happen this time, he loves it here, in the offseason he could have signed anywhere he wanted, he could have gone to a team with a better chance of competing for a title, but Miami is the place he wanted to be, he's immersed himself in Heat culture, he's been a great leader on and off the court and a major reason why a bunch of no name guys have come together and played above expectations. Butler likes teammates who show up every day and work hard, that's who the Heat are, no prima donna's, no guys with big ego's, the chemistry he's developed with his teammates was instant. I know he has a reputation as being hard on his teammates, but everything is different with this team, you'll see this as the season progresses.
And this was my response, 5 years later my post still holds up, and will until the day he retires