memo to dell dude

ouch

EOG Dedicated
It's a rare day when the gods clearly reveal to you what your life's purpose is. Fortunately, you have been blessed with that dispensation.

It is time for you to follow the example of Aaron Bushnell. Stand in front of Dr. Fauci's house and set yourself ablaze.

Do it for MAGA Nation.....do it for Anti-Vaxxers, Birthers, Quanon conspiracy theorists, and even for Kane (you are giving that poor guy an ulcer with your posts.)

The main thing is to just do it. Why spend time writing thousands of posts on a backwater gambling site when you could move your cause into the national consciousness with a selfless act of sacrifice.

You are the man. Like Trump, only you can fix this.

Mr. Merlin can't do it....when the fire would finally be extinguished, he would be a black man, and would hate himself forever.

Railbird can't do it.....he's already a raging dumpster fire.

Wade can't do it.....he probably can't even light a match.

Howid can't do it......he's so boring that the fire would just die on its own before he did.

And Boston Massacre.....the fire would be terrified by his sharp intellect, and would spread to the next block rather than be called a communist.

Dude, this is your moment. It's what your entire posting life has been about. Don't let your cause down.

God Bless you, and God Bless MAGA Nation!

1709051995700.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm on board with what that airman did, he wanted to kill himself and he did, good for him. Who am I to complain about someone committing suicide? i would also encourage the rest of people like him to do the same thing, you know, send a REAL strong message about gaza.

kane

EOG master
FTR, I don't ever see any of Dell's conspiracy and political posts, I never enter those threads, only the ones where he posts about sports, I need to watch my blood pressure

mr merlin

EOG Master
FTR, I don't ever see any of Dell's conspiracy and political posts, I never enter those threads, only the ones where he posts about sports, I need to watch my blood pressure
Did you approve of that soldiers dramatic suicide kane?

kane

EOG master
I think the guy is a fucking idiot, but he has the right to be a fucking idiot, as long as he did it to himself and didn't harm anyone else, that's the main thing

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think the guy is a fucking idiot, but he has the right to be a fucking idiot, as long as he did it to himself and didn't harm anyone else, that's the main thing
I more or less agree, i feel about as bad for him as you would if perhaps mike lindell immolated himself.

That poor brainwashed kid killed himself despite the fact that none of the leaders on either side of this war are risking their lives. he fell for the con.