"Live Selections! ... Fri ... 8-1-08

Re: "Live Selections! ... Fri ... 8-1-08

Man you been going at it for almost 12 hours no one else could even come close to doing what your doing.

Thanks
Junk

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Evangeline 11th Race ... $2.00 Tri Key

Tri Key the ... #2 w/ All / All

Tri Key the ... #10 w/ All / All

Cost is ... $224.00

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Emerald 7th Race ...

$2.00 Tri Key

Tri Key the ... #1 w/ All / All

Tri Key the ... #2 w/ All / All

Cost is ... $120.00

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

WOW 225 posts almost all today and still some racesleft! .....a horrible day however US.. maybe stick to picking the win horse at the butter tracks only when your tote shows something. your tri action is just nuts.....

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

OK ... 1 more race to go for the day at Emerald!

Then it's another Great Day at the track tomorrow! :+wink-2+

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

ok Im on this last one but only if you promise that its based on a tote board action signal! If there is none take a pass and we will see you Saturday!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=oddRow><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=1 name=chk_win_10730194> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=1 name=chk_place_10730194> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=1 name=chk_show_10730194> </TD><TD class=emptyCell> </TD><TD class=oddsN> </TD><TD class="horseNum saddle1">1 </TD><TD class=horseN>FAIRLY HONEST </TD><TD class=jockeyN>WHITAKER J </TD><TD class=historyN> </TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD class=scratched>X</TD><TD class=scratched>X</TD><TD class=scratched>X</TD><TD class=emptyCell> </TD><TD class=oddsN> </TD><TD class="horseNum saddle2 scratched">2 </TD><TD class="horseN scratched">WAILEA WARRIOR </TD><TD class="jockeyN scratched">GUTIERREZ J M </TD><TD class=emptyCell> </TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=3 name=chk_win_10730196> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=3 name=chk_place_10730196> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=3 name=chk_show_10730196> </TD><TD class=emptyCell> </TD><TD class=oddsN> </TD><TD class="horseNum saddle3">3 </TD><TD class=horseN>RUN BANDIT RUN </TD><TD class=jockeyN>WRNR-HAGERTY M </TD><TD class=historyN> </TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=4 name=chk_win_10730197> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=4 name=chk_place_10730197> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=4 name=chk_show_10730197> </TD><TD class=emptyCell> </TD><TD class=oddsN> </TD><TD class="horseNum saddle4">4 </TD><TD class=horseN>OLLY BLAST </TD><TD class=jockeyN>FRAZIER R L </TD><TD class=historyN> </TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=5 name=chk_win_10730198> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=5 name=chk_place_10730198> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=5 name=chk_show_10730198> </TD><TD class=emptyCell> </TD><TD class=oddsN> </TD><TD class="horseNum saddle5">5 </TD><TD class=horseN>WHITERIVER GOLD </TD><TD class=jockeyN>ROJAS A </TD><TD class=historyN> </TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=6 name=chk_win_10730199> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=6 name=chk_place_10730199> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=6 name=chk_show_10730199> </TD><TD class=emptyCell> </TD><TD class=oddsN> </TD><TD class="horseNum saddle6">6 </TD><TD class=horseN>PRIEST RIVER </TD><TD class=jockeyN>JONES C E </TD><TD class=historyN> </TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=7 name=chk_win_10730200> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=7 name=chk_place_10730200> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=7 name=chk_show_10730200> </TD><TD class=emptyCell> </TD><TD class=oddsN> </TD><TD class="horseNum saddle7">7 </TD><TD class=horseN>SUNNY WAGER </TD><TD class=jockeyN>RADKE K </TD><TD class=historyN> </TD></TR><TR class=evenRow><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=8 name=chk_win_10730201> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=8 name=chk_place_10730201> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=8 name=chk_show_10730201> </TD><TD class=emptyCell> </TD><TD class=oddsN> </TD><TD class="horseNum saddle8">8 </TD><TD class=horseN>MILITARY DEPUTY </TD><TD class=jockeyN>MAWING L A </TD><TD class=historyN> </TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=9 name=chk_win_10730202> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=9 name=chk_place_10730202> </TD><TD><INPUT type=checkbox value=9 name=chk_show_10730202> </TD><TD class=emptyCell> </TD><TD class=oddsN> </TD><TD class="horseNum saddle9">9 </TD><TD class=horseN>REDDER </TD><TD class=jockeyN>MARTINEZ S B</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

WOW 225 posts almost all today and still some racesleft! .....a horrible day however US.. maybe stick to picking the win horse at the butter tracks only when your tote shows something. your tri action is just nuts.....

Yeah my 1st 50 plays I was fine then I just could'nt hit the Win hole in my next 50 enuff. This has been my worst performing day in a couple of months! It's all part of it & I just get more determined when this happens!
Keep the Faith brotha ... :cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I kept the bread and butter on ice today....but its out for this last race...

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Emerald 8th Race ...

$2.00 Tri Key

Tri Key the ... #4 w/ All / All

Tri Key the ... All / #4 / All

Cost is ... $168.00

I am going big on this #4 ...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

nice to have the 6-5 chalk totally out of the exacta and tri as well...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

yup I know. bread and butter track and an early signal..thats all you need to do...

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

It's been a long day & I will be at it again tomorrow!

I show a loss for the day in my posts of 91 plays today.

I however came out ok, that #4 at Emerald saved my butt!

My In the Money % was 56%

I will take this day as a Mulligan as I was Muti-tasking from Hell & dealing with other issues. Tomorrow is free & clear & I promise a better day for all!

As always, Thank You for your Views & Comments!
Have a Great Nite!

Respectfully ? Professionally,
Ultimate Selector! :cheers

TheRightSide

EOG Enthusiast

Ah sorry you lost big today. Please show us the stats.

Also you hit the tri but it was a wash with how much it cost to play it. So please all I am asking is you be honest. Lets face it you don't have a good history of being honest with how much you lose.

We have all seen this in the past.

To the mods. Just can't understand why you think this is a good thing for your posters. He will lose and all the followers will lose also. Good luck your going to need it.

TheRightSide

EOG Enthusiast

It's been a long day & I will be at it again tomorrow!

I show a loss for the day in my posts of 91 plays today.

I however came out ok, that #4 at Emerald saved my butt!

My In the Money % was 56%

I will take this day as a Mulligan as I was Muti-tasking from Hell & dealing with other issues. Tomorrow is free & clear & I promise a better day for all!

As always, Thank You for your Views & Comments!
Have a Great Nite!

Respectfully ? Professionally,
Ultimate Selector! :cheers

You play the win bet and play many chalks so please don't mislead the posters. The in the money means nothing. Also there are no mulligans when you play for real money

IMHO you may want to try to add something to this forum from what I hear you are a good capper theriteside. Also When playing US picks stick to one track it may help you in the long run. I would like to see anyone else put up as many picks as he does and do as well as he does. I doubt anyone could make the number of posts he does in a day or cover as many tracks as he does. This is IMO of course but I would like to see people adding to the forum. By posting there picks not picking apart the other peoples work.

Good Luck

Junk

Blondie

EOG Master

IMHO you may want to try to add something to this forum from what I hear you are a good capper theriteside. Also When playing US picks stick to one track it may help you in the long run. I would like to see anyone else put up as many picks as he does and do as well as he does. I doubt anyone could make the number of posts he does in a day or cover as many tracks as he does. This is IMO of course but I would like to see people adding to the forum. By posting there picks not picking apart the other peoples work.

Good Luck

Junk

:cheers

TheRightSide

EOG Enthusiast

Good Luck

Junk

Junk for sure nobody can put up the post like he does. There is a reason for that. Any horse player that knows anything about the game would never never ever bet like this.

Did you read that thead I posted??????

That is the prime example of all the good horse players trying to tell him it would not work and look what happened he lost his ass. He was the one that said he could do it. Do you realy want a person running a con on the rest of the posters.

Also when he plays 2 horses in the same race and one wins he post what the payoff was. Well that not the real story. He put $4 in the race and says hey I got a winner and it paid $7. Well net realy it paid $5 to be honest. And also all this hit the board bullshit is just that so what if it hits the board he wis playing win bets. And for him to say that we could use his pick in the exoctis is just wrong there is no way to have the time to do that when he post them 10 secs before the race goes off.

So please spare me and all the other posters here that you guys brought this guy here to post all his winning plays for us to bet. You are desperate for post counts and views and everytime he refreshes his page or anyone elst for that matter you get another count.

What did you think about the comment about him taking a mulligan on this day. I call bullshit he lost period end of story.

He does the came shit everywhere he has posted TheRX just happened to be where I saw him first. Don't let this guy run a scam on you or the posters.

Jman and Gyno can back me up on this. And niehter one like me much but this guy is a loser and will always be a loser its not real money.

I love the ponies and hate to see this guy lead people with no clue on the ponies to the poor house.

Ask Punz34 over at theRX now he is begging for money.

This will be my last bash post about this guy. You will see soon enough he is a lifelong loser.

Good day.

Also take the tigers today they win win big.

mofome

Banned

you dont bash someone who you think loses. losing is not a reason to bash. US has, and will, do his best, treat people with respect, and give his passion to the board. you are free to post your winners, if someone doesnt want to follow US they can figure it out. Life is too short to worry about bashing someone like this. Do your thing, let him do his thing, try to make some money, have some respect, get over your personal issues (hes not your gf, afterall), relax, and have a great weekend. Its really that simple...we're all blessed to be able to post and make some bets. Appreciate what you've got and don't worry about tyring to bring down others. Its a waste.

Junk for sure nobody can put up the post like he does. There is a reason for that. Any horse player that knows anything about the game would never never ever bet like this.

Did you read that thead I posted??????

That is the prime example of all the good horse players trying to tell him it would not work and look what happened he lost his ass. He was the one that said he could do it. Do you realy want a person running a con on the rest of the posters.

Also when he plays 2 horses in the same race and one wins he post what the payoff was. Well that not the real story. He put $4 in the race and says hey I got a winner and it paid $7. Well net realy it paid $5 to be honest. And also all this hit the board bullshit is just that so what if it hits the board he wis playing win bets. And for him to say that we could use his pick in the exoctis is just wrong there is no way to have the time to do that when he post them 10 secs before the race goes off.

So please spare me and all the other posters here that you guys brought this guy here to post all his winning plays for us to bet. You are desperate for post counts and views and everytime he refreshes his page or anyone elst for that matter you get another count.

What did you think about the comment about him taking a mulligan on this day. I call bullshit he lost period end of story.

He does the came shit everywhere he has posted TheRX just happened to be where I saw him first. Don't let this guy run a scam on you or the posters.

Jman and Gyno can back me up on this. And niehter one like me much but this guy is a loser and will always be a loser its not real money.

I love the ponies and hate to see this guy lead people with no clue on the ponies to the poor house.

Ask Punz34 over at theRX now he is begging for money.

This will be my last bash post about this guy. You will see soon enough he is a lifelong loser.

Good day.

Also take the tigers today they win win big.

I respect what you say and I am glad to see you are posting your picks here and I will make sure if you were to loose that now one will bash you as I try to do for everyone. We are all here to have some fun hopefully pick up a few tips which lead to more bucks and having US does draw a crowd but look at it this way the may come to see what he has they may stay because of what you have. Lets try to work together to make this forum a place were people feel free to come post there picks and do not have to worry about being bashed. I thing you said and I would liketo clear it up right now EOG did not get US to post here. He is a friend of mine and I asked him to come and get into the contest I am running right now. So if any wants to be mad be mad at me not Eog. They did not ask him to come here I did.

Now let pick some winners

Good luck with the tigers I have Balt:cheers let both cash

Junk12io4j2w90