Larry Kudlow

blueline

EOG Master

'I Was Wrong': Ex-Trump White House Adviser Makes Surprise Confession On Fox Business​

Larry Kudlow issues a mea culpa about the economy under President Joe Biden.

One of Donald Trump’s leading economic advisers now admits he was wrong about the predictions he made for the economy under President Joe Biden.
“Mea culpa,” Fox Business host Larry Kudlow said on the air Thursday. “I was wrong about the slowdown and the recession, so was the entire forecasting fraternity.”

kane

EOG master
Economy doing just fine, and when the American people who want something done about the border find out it's the right who refuses to get a deal done, that it's the right who want to keep the borders open in order to use it as an issue, when they understand it's Trump who's telling them not to work with Biden to fix the problem, combine all that with the abortion issue (thanks again to the SCOTUS), things are looking pretty good for Biden right now

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Economy doing just fine, and when the American people who want something done about the border find out it's the right who refuses to get a deal done, that it's the right who want to keep the borders open in order to use it as an issue, when they understand it's Trump who's telling them not to work with Biden to fix the problem, combine all that with the abortion issue (thanks again to the SCOTUS), things are looking pretty good for Biden right now

Why do you think his approval rating is so low? The rest of us are just cult members who are too stupid to see what an amazing job he's doing?

boston massacre

EOG Master

Biden Fucked Up The Border , CHUMP PUNK .

American People Don't Like What Biden Did To The Border.

People See It As The Number 1 Problem in America.

Now, All Of a Sudden Biden is Showing Concern For The Border, Because It is an Election Year.

He Wants To Try To Take Credit For Fixing The Border , Before Election Day Rolls Around.

He Was The One Who Purposely Fucked It Up.

Stay Down on Your Knees Kane, and Keep Swallowing Everything, You Little Weasel.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The economy is god-awful right now, probably the worst I’ve seen since the housing crisis. The gap between the haves and have-nots is pretty wide.

kane

EOG master
The economy is god-awful right now,
We will have to agree to disagree

Bushay

NHL Expert
The economy is god-awful right now, probably the worst I’ve seen since the housing crisis. The gap between the haves and have-nots is pretty wide.
Last I talked with some ex co-workers, [who are in the same business as yours for the most part] told me business was rockin'. (Nov-Dec) You know in your business is the worst after the new year until Easter then business starts rocking again once the weather breaks. So I'm personally not buying that. I grocery shop about once a week. I normally go later in the evening and the shelves are wiped. And well stocked in the morning. Not you, but the right has been spreading that false narrative since the day Biden took office on day one.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Last I talked with some ex co-workers, [who are in the same business as yours for the most part] told me business was rockin'. (Nov-Dec) You know in your business is the worst after the new year until Easter then business starts rocking again once the weather breaks. So I'm personally not buying that. I grocery shop about once a week. I normally go later in the evening and the shelves are wiped. And well stocked in the morning. Not you, but the right has been spreading that false narrative since the day Biden took office on day one.
My company and my competition is down 20% this year - our worst January since the housing crash. Food price increases are not reflected in the inflation numbers - and they are rising again at the end of the month.

boston massacre

EOG Master
My company and my competition is down 20% this year - our worst January since the housing crash. Food price increases are not reflected in the inflation numbers - and they are rising again at the end of the month.

Good To See You Post That Fact.

Lots of Numbskulls Do Not Know That.