Robredo-Federer over 28 games -103

Almagro-Djokovic over 34 games -120

Roddick-Wawrinka over 41.5 games -115

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: KingRevolver's ATP Picks Thread

Marin Cilic +900 over R. Nadal

Few thoughts--

Too much value here. During the Cilic-Isner match last night, I kept saying to myself that Nadal was going to have it easy in the next round. Cilic won and was interviewed after the match. He claimed he wasn't mentally or physically tired. Now, I may not believe the latter, after last night's match, but today he's resting and I feel he'll be ready for tomorrow.

I recorded the Nadal match and watched it this morning. I must say- even though he won in straight sets- I wasn't impressed. He was broken and was well on his way to losing the 2nd set to Tomic. He had troubles with Tomic's playing style- and Cilic has a similar style.

It's also well known that Nadal is battling some sort of virus? If you saw the match- he was sweating profusely. It was obvious to me that he wasn't 100%.

Nadal will have a harder time breaking back against Cilic than Tomic. He'll be in trouble if he makes the same errors he made in the last match.

I'll take the odds.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Stanislas Wawrinka +100 over A. Roddick
F. Verdasco +152 over T. Berdych

Robredo-Federer over 28 games -103
Almagro-Djokovic over 34 games -120
Roddick-Wawrinka over 41.5 games -115

Not a great day today. 2-3

I didn't expect Roddick to take such a beating from Wawrinka. I thought there would at least be a couple of very tight sets.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'm looking at the matches for tomorrow and I'm not really liking any of them other than the Nadal-Cilic match. Cilic down to +730

The other matches are too chalky and I'm not thrilled with the totals. Those are tough numbers...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Correct.

He's down to +535

Marin Cilic +900 over R. Nadal

Few thoughts--

Too much value here. During the Cilic-Isner match last night, I kept saying to myself that Nadal was going to have it easy in the next round. Cilic won and was interviewed after the match. He claimed he wasn't mentally or physically tired. Now, I may not believe the latter, after last night's match, but today he's resting and I feel he'll be ready for tomorrow.

I recorded the Nadal match and watched it this morning. I must say- even though he won in straight sets- I wasn't impressed. He was broken and was well on his way to losing the 2nd set to Tomic. He had troubles with Tomic's playing style- and Cilic has a similar style.

It's also well known that Nadal is battling some sort of virus? If you saw the match- he was sweating profusely. It was obvious to me that he wasn't 100%.

Nadal will have a harder time breaking back against Cilic than Tomic. He'll be in trouble if he makes the same errors he made in the last match.

I'll take the odds.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

+900 down to +535...do not like. that's one hell of a line move.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Franco Skugor +440 over Florian Mayer

Nikola Mektic +270 over Michael Berrer

Give me the Croatian dogs in their country. The Zagreb event is usually a dogfest.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Mektic didn't do much, but the Skugor match was a tough loss. He won the 1st set, lost the 2nd, and the deciding set goes to a tiebreak. Skugor had a match point... blew it... and ends up losing.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Vagnozzi +420 over Ferrero

Vagnozzi has been playing well in Barcelona. In his last match, he took out Monaco in a straight sets beatdown.

Ferrero is playing in his first tournament since (Sept.) the U.S. Open last year. He's dealt with a wrist and knee injury. He's done well in his return, but I don't think he's in the best of shape. Fade time has approached... give me the Italian!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Vagnozzi +420 over Ferrero

Vagnozzi has been playing well in Barcelona. In his last match, he took out Monaco in a straight sets beatdown.

Ferrero is playing in his first tournament since (Sept.) the U.S. Open last year. He's dealt with a wrist and knee injury. He's done well in his return, but I don't think he's in the best of shape. Fade time has approached... give me the Italian!

Tight match, but Vagnozzi lost in three sets. He was up a break in that deciding set, too. Oh well... and on we go...