Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What I think is that Matty was never under threat of indictment. The investigation was abort extortion and blackmail. The despicable media slandered him with leaks and innuendos and now they are still lying as they also report in the 3rd personality about a decision about no indictment that was never a decision. Good job again, CNN.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They will not stop unless they face consequences. Low no ratings obviously not enough. Need to be sued and in some cases, prosecuted. Then they will stop.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And of course you can tell both are reading a script. She has her lines. He has his lines. The entire piece is scripted - word for word.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Imagine being so pathetic that you are reduced to reading hostage style scripts every single Jason Day and it is fake and dangerous information. This is your job. This is your life. No independent thought or opinion. You are told what to say.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And Joe Bundy courageously ordered a $12 ballon shot down by a $200,000 missile and it was a hit! After the first missle missed.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Does everybody understand if we go to war with China, She will kick our asses? Russia is a pick em but we already are fighting to a draw with Russia and Putin is the chalk to prevail and I am rootin for Putin.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Does everybody understand if we go to war with China, She will kick our asses? Russia is a pick em but we already are fighting to a draw with Russia and Putin is the chalk to prevail and I am rootin for Putin.

I forgot the % but China manufactures a lot of very important medical supplies and medicine. I really don't know why they don't shut America out of these things and watch the crash and burn.

America should've been told to sit down and shut up and quit meddling in the Midde East, Afghanistan, Taiwan, and Ukraine, a long time ago.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Mike Dewine says the air and water is safe but East Palestine residents have to put on their masks and Brian Stelter in place because of a new covid variant.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Zalansky is now demanding he gets weapons faster. We can't keep up with his demands. howid much longer, God? Either shoot it or fuck it.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yes you are right if you are wondering this seems like a national security problem. If we are on empty supplying Ukraine with weapons, what about our weapons?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have had some stinkers in my pathetic punting career but I nailed this war. I was with Putin from the go. If this was the NFL, Lions would have beaten Oh Henry and I would have won a million dollar walkoff.