Just to be clear

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
God bless that lady and her family. However, there really isn't anything to further investigate about why people are suddenly dying.

Dr. Malone and McCollough and others who were willing to throw away successful careers, told us a while ago.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As Woodrow posted, there is enough information and we already know but this is a doctor and he is doing this while knowing the consequences and he still does it. Going to lose his license and probably his freedom.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I was disappointed reading that Rail followed DJT over the cliff regarding the jab, and surprisingly Elon complied with poisoning himself, too.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I was disappointed reading that Rail followed DJT over the cliff regarding the jab, and surprisingly Elon complied with poisoning himself, too.
Especially the fact elon got his second booster, I assume that is this new booster. very disappointed that even he fell for the scam.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Birdie says he didn't get the vaccine. Nobody has shown proof otherwise. That he is still with us is a strong indicator no jab.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You took the vaccine after you were warned and now you are dying. Fuck you. Stop posting your Suddenly sob stories. Nobody gives a shit.

railbird

EOG Master
JK its like playing plus Even Booster is +EV +EV does not guarantee anything as you know . Its not "the government" its called science math probability for none or lesser effects. Virology understanding and specifically vaccines are one of the true gifts Science has given mankind and thus are massive existence and massive good quality of life. VACCCINES boosters and related help ARE A TRUE GIFT.

Get the point....... in your arm...Live plus EV and keep others potentially plus even as well.

Do you hesitate not to line shop if you can or do you draw the line?
Bad math