Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Ironic part is I give Trump an E and I am getting Tony Homo to an F but not on any of things Kinky blames him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If MORONIC is not the 2 point go for the win or loss variant but the 1 point XP let's go into plandemic overtime, we are fucked. Joe has no plan and no clue.

railbird

EOG Master

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Big Pharma was rushing to get this stuff to market, HUGE dollars involved, just an out and out RACE to the finish line.

Easy to see why it's untrusted and ineffective.

They aren't sure exactly how well it's doing right now......

The long terms affects are a complete mystery.

Thankfully lot of guinea pigs volunteered, we'll know more next time.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Although that is probably a fake study. Unless they did a Back To The Future sequel, impossible to measure 3 months of MORONIC when it is 3 weeks old.

kane

EOG master
This is what it says in Merlin's link. "The medical research has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice"

kane

EOG master
Merlin scours the internet 24/7 searching for whatever piece of info he can find on how the vaccines don't work, so this time he finds some study done in Denmark and can't wait to post it, except the study hasn't been peer reviewed or evaluated yet, but that never stops Merlin from posting whatever negative vaccine info he can dig up, facts be damned

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Merlin scours the internet 24/7 searching for whatever piece of info he can find on how the vaccines don't work, so this time he finds some study done in Denmark and can't wait to post it, except the study hasn't been peer reviewed or evaluated yet, but that never stops Merlin from posting whatever negative vaccine info he can dig up
Doesn't bother me, I'm not catching omicron - I'm not vaxxed.

You guys better hunker down the next few weeks boys, LOL.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I guess my nephew caught covid a couple weeks ago - prob the delta. I asked my sister if he was vaxxed and she said no, then she explained that he had not been vaccinated but finally caved due to the constant nagging of his wife - she said he caught covid about 10 days after getting his first shot - I tried explaining to her that after getting vaccinated there is a window of time where your immunity drops. and that he never would have caught it if he didn;t get the shot, she didn't want to hear it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Vaccines prevent severe illness and death yet we have more dead people. Yeah, yeah, all unvaccinated. That makes it worse and worse. 100% unvaccinated in 2020. 30% unvaccinated in 2021. 30% smashed the death total of 100%. You can't solve this puzzle place unless you admit the vaccines are not safe and not effective.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And unlike you Liberal EOG posters, I am not afraid to criticize Trump. He is ultimately to blame for the vaccines. Because of him 10-15 years moved up to 10 months. And he is bragging about taking the booster.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
You guys are dumb and dumber. I am triple vaxed and will get a 4th shot in late Feb if they allow me to do it. It is obvious none of you has ever served the country. In the military, medics give you vaccine shots in each arm at the same time. With attitudes like JK's and Dell Dude's (it's all about me), this country is going nowhere fast.
Yet “ smart “ people like you don’t say a word when biden floods America with virus infected illegals

railbird

EOG Master
Merlin scours the internet 24/7 searching for whatever piece of info he can find on how the vaccines don't work, so this time he finds some study done in Denmark and can't wait to post it, except the study hasn't been peer reviewed or evaluated yet, but that never stops Merlin from posting whatever negative vaccine info he can dig up, facts be damned
wait for the pfizer communist bought off fact checkers? no thanks

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I do have questions, though. Why soccer? Hasn't happened with American sports. Are they taking the same vaccines?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If what is happening in soccer ever happens with football and basketball, it would become a scandal so yuge even CNN couldn't contain it. So far only nobodies like the Detroit Tigers 1st base coach. Patrick Mahomes drops dead today, it's on.