Journeyman's, "EOG Power 40" of the week...as the roster gets stronger by the week!

Re: Journeyman's, "EOG Power 40" of the week...as the roster gets stronger by the week!

#17 Junkman

"Never go against the family":+comfort+

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/bf16Vc3iZjE&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

Thank-you Jman 12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned
Re: Journeyman's, "EOG Power 40" of the week...as the roster gets stronger by the week!

im glad sportsgirl finally learned who the real boss is.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I don't do contests. Did not matter what my record was, I just played along because The Shrink asked me to. I think the last contest I played in was at the RX over 5 years ago. I did not even know I won, and tried to give away what I won to a poster who told me that I had won. I have not even tried since then. You could drop me completely out of this, I have to focus every spare minute on NBA and upcoming NCAA hoops. Enjoy.

Best Wishes...OF oij213490

Wrong, why lie and backpeddle now? You said you were really looking forward to that contest. You said you don't do contests but definately will do this one with what is at stake. Now you are turning into a backpeddling pile of shit. Par for the course for you when things don't go well. What a coward.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I don't do contests. Did not matter what my record was, I just played along because The Shrink asked me to. I think the last contest I played in was at the RX over 5 years ago. I did not even know I won, and tried to give away what I won to a poster who told me that I had won. I have not even tried since then. You could drop me completely out of this, I have to focus every spare minute on NBA and upcoming NCAA hoops. Enjoy.

Best Wishes...OF oij213490

Oh calm down, just busting your balls Frog...you are the man I have said it enough. :rolleyes:

:pop:

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Oh, but I've been keeping an eye on you!!!

No worries. I know I'm a little bitch. I take it as a compliment. 12io4j2w90

What are you gonna be for halloween?

What are you gonna be for halloween?

Don't know. I'm not going out tonight. I may go to a party tomorrow. I'm gonna brave the costume shop's 50% off sale and see what I come up with. If they have nothing and I decide to go out....I'll be dusting off my lara croft holsters.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Blondie when you take over can we bring back the top 10,20,40 lists.

Always a crowd pleaser

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

#3 Flamingo Kid

What a forum junkie! 100 MPH all the time! He's pretty much right on the money with his in game opinions. I have no idea how he only has 6000+ posts, he seems to be everywhere!

Great movie too 12io4j2w90
<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/aCqHzjFr3dc&hl=en&fs=1 allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Too many posters here, in the top 40, have gone away. Where the fuck is Quebber?

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

nice thread...

goes to show how much things have changed...

&

more important than that...

what money does...& that money really does talk...

because the majority of this list is total horseshit...

12io4j2w90

Too many posters here, in the top 40, have gone away. Where the fuck is Quebber?

im always lurkin around...just dont really have much to talk about when it comes to the nba and bases :(

im a straight foots and college hoops guy...hope all has been well though!

railbird

EOG Master

im always lurkin around...just dont really have much to talk about when it comes to the nba and bases :(

im a straight foots and college hoops guy...hope all has been well though!

agree, bases I hate. College bases would be interesting, not seing it posted as much this yr