It's almost fade time Worlds Worst Picker

porter6

EOG Member
This dude was a money fade last year in football, mainly college but I would fade both if you go fade this guy, just google worlds worst picker

porter6

EOG Member
Re: It's almost fade time Worlds Worst Picker

1 month to go I can't wait please hurry and get here I need some extra money bad

porter6

EOG Member

Just to let you guys know all you have to do is google worlds worst picker this dude has a huge losing streak in mlb right now us faders are raking off this dude

RIGHTON

EOG Member

Thanks porter6, i have WWP on my radar, he was solid fade last year in college football, i am sure i will see you back here during the football season, later and good luck dude

tnvolfan

EOG Senior Member

Porter will you be posting his plays here...............:cheers

porter6

EOG Member

I will post but not every game it would be nice to get some help from other people I believe you have to fade him all season and you will win in the long run

porter6

EOG Member

I hope you guys have been fading this guy I told he's terrible in football he's 4-8 so far tonight he has the Baylor game to go under so fade and go over GL you all

porter6

EOG Member

Great fade so far faders are 14-9 plus 2-0 in play of the week picks, can't wait until this coming week to fade this chump it's a gold mine fade

porter6

EOG Member

Looks like this guy is fade material in all football he's 9-14 in college and 3-5 in the NFL go fade this dude

porter6

EOG Member

Another winner for us faders we got a money fade right now fellas