If Anyone Needs Avatar Help.....

Hey Everyone,

If you guys/girls need any help finding or uploading avatars let me know. If you have one send it to glaken@eog.com, if not tell me what you want and I will find it for you. I will try and work on these as fast as possible.

Thanks, Glaken

trio

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
onl??ker said:
Its real easy to upload your own guys. :D Or link from someother site.

It's only easy if you know how and I don't have a clue. Now at a former site there was a list to pick from and I could manage that one. Over there my last name was whoson1st.
Hopefully Glacken will have a list here.

Whodatman said:
It's only easy if you know how and I don't have a clue. Now at a former site there was a list to pick from and I could manage that one. Over there my last name was whoson1st.

I will check the old hood for your avatar and get you fixed up soon.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Just noticed that the area in "Edit Profile" area for your "Posting Line" underneath username is a little bit shorter than forums in the past. Any way around that? Thanks

Hache Man said:
Just noticed that the area in "Edit Profile" area for your "Posting Line" underneath username is a little bit shorter than forums in the past. Any way around that? Thanks

Not sure Hache I will check with The General .... it may just be a setting.

G

Whodatman said:

What do you want to use...I couldn't find one elsewhere.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
I only used an avitar for a short time over there. It was a portrait of a baseball player. Had no name---think maybe Ty Cobb's profile. Not really sure.
This website will be fine either way. I left the other place due to their childishness--not to worry to much about it.

Hache Man

Thanks Glaken.....

As you can see, my tagline doesn't include the complete sentence.
Needs "weak" added to the end when and if you get time to look into it.....

Thanks, much appreciated

Whodatman said:
I only used an avitar for a short time over there. It was a portrait of a baseball player. Had no name---think maybe Ty Cobb's profile. Not really sure.
This website will be fine either way. I left the other place due to their childishness--not to worry to much about it.

I'll have a look around for you.

Whodatman said:

Let me know if you like this one.

Hache Man

Just double checking, making sure you saw my last post above Glaken regarding my tag line. Also, am I simply missing the edit button, or is there no editing of threads? Thanks.................AGAIN! dog1

There Ya go Hache, you are now Weak...lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hache Man said:
Just double checking, making sure you saw my last post above Glaken regarding my tag line. Also, am I simply missing the edit button, or is there no editing of threads? Thanks.................AGAIN! dog1

There Ya go Hache, you are now Weak...lol.

I don't seem to be having a problem with the edit button .... we are allowing editing.

Hache Man

Glaken said:
I don't seem to be having a problem with the edit button .... we are allowing editing.

Excuse my ignorance, I know I am just overlooking it.........but.....ummmmm......where IS the edit button located?!? LOL

Also Glaken, thanks very much for the fix on the tagline. Pleas put " " around Weak.............as in .......... "Weak"

Sorry for being such a pain already! lol

You're probably thinking.........."Jeeeeez, what have I gotten myself into here?!?" :eek:

It's easy.

If you have a picture on your computer or on a website thats good if not go to google.com.. click images on top and type in whatever you want the picture to be.

When you find a picture that you like right click on it and go to 'save as'
Name it to whatever you want and save it to Desktop or whatever folder you please. It has to be smalle than 25k... it shows below the picture.

When you have a picture on your computer go to User Cp here on top of page and go to 'Edit Avatar' in the Control Panel section.

Go to the bottom and hit 'browse'. Now go to the folder that you save the pictuer to and load it. Then click upload and you are done.

Hi Glaken,

I will be needing your help with my avatar. I still haven't decided what I want yet, any suggestions?????

Scarlett

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
Scarlett said:
Hi Glaken,

I will be needing your help with my avatar. I still haven't decided what I want yet, any suggestions?????

Scarlett

I think UncleB would be the perfect man for this job. wow

Scarlett said:
Hi Glaken,

Scarlett

I will have a look around .... your a Falcon fan right?

Hache Man

Glaken, I see you guys got the Edit button fixed, lol

You probably seen it from your end, but it wasn't showing on ours....

Things going great, keep it up.....

Hache Man said:
Glaken, I see you guys got the Edit button fixed, lol

You probably seen it from your end, but it wasn't showing on ours....

Things going great, keep it up.....

LOL Hache .... someone fixed it I guess .... I honestly thought you had to manycocktail .... Thanks for the props.

jerseymike

EOG Enthusiast
Glaken...buddy

Glaken...buddy

When you have a chance,can you put a picture of Joe Namath in for me.I have no clue how to do it.
Thank you.

Ari Gold said:
Glaken,

I e-mailed you an attachment for my avatar picture. Thanks.

Ari Gold

Ari, I will have it up for you a little after 7 PM...I am working on a smal project right now.

G