I just lost it (my temper) on a dude.

Fellas, I've always struggled with a bad temper, an inherited one.

Well, it's been a long time since I SNAPPED they way I just did about 20 minutes ago. Here's the story.

I run down to the boat dock to pick up my daughter who's been boating with my sister and her family all day, I take my dog (german shorthair 9yrsold good natured) so he can take a dip and get some excercise.

Well, my dog's dinkin around by the dock, pissing on shit, etc...and I'm waiting on my sister's boat to arrive, which is now about 100 yrds off the dock.

A guy (48-53yrs old witha beard) pulls up to put his boat in, I call gunner over, he doesn't listen...just dinkin around, and the guy backs his boat not in the water, but just near it, to load it and put plug in. Well, out of the their suburban rolls a couple guys my age 30's and a lady......and a dog (springer).

My sister is now at the dock so I'm trying to watch both my dog, to make sure he stays out of trouble, and at the same time catch the boat and grab my daughter, hand back the life jacket...well I get all this done and the dogs are jsut sniffin around each other, and my dog looks like it wants to mount the other....I turn to walk up the dock and hear em growling and getting after it.

I see the other guy kick my dog, and yell at him...my dog runs over to me, and for some reason...I just slowly kept walking, didn't even pick up the pace.

Well, I get about 10 feet from the guy, and he says in a growly voice hinted with condemnation, "You better get your dog under control or you're gonna get sued."

And that's all it took folks. Bing. There I went. Into the la la land known as SNAP VILLE. I CHARGED UP TO HIM, LITERALL"Y VIBRATING...got my face two inches from his, extended index finger jabbing him in the chest and said "YOUR THE DUMB FUCK THAT LET YOUR DOG OUT, UNLEASHED WHILE MY DOG WAS ALREADY OUT, YOU FUCKING MORON" verbatim.

Well, I got to tell you...he musta saw "psycho" written deep into my eyes, cause he just shriveled up and turned sideways to me, while the other two guys acted busy or something....I just walked to my truck and yelled at him again..."you fuckin moron".

Well, the said part was that my daughter had to witness it all. She asked me why I was so mad at that guy and I told it was because the guy kicked gunner, and its my job to protect both gunner and her and mommy, but that I shouldn't have swore, and I'm sorry for swearing.

Anyway, the adrenaline is just now wearing off, and I'm still dealing with fact that it still, after all these years, only takes the right circumstance on the wrong day, for me to absolutely lose my marbles. Nutso.

Hope you enjoyed the psycho story.

Iron.:+tempted-

However it must of felt good that the other guy's backbone disappeared quicker then the Cubs playoff hopes. Sorry that your daughter saw it however.

Locker you think your a tough guy, I know the type. I bet you would not do that in Newark as many guys can box.

Locker if you did that to me I would of put your in my scissor and you would not of gotten out of it until you apogized.

Locker I am a 5-4, 314 and real compact and quick..............woud you fuk with me if I started shit with you??

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Hey Tough Guy I Wonder What You Would Have Done If The Guy Was A Big Nigerian Like Ray Lewis.your Temper Took Over Because You Saw An Old Guy With A Beard He Was Probably Wearing A Beanie Also Huh Tough Guy.why Dont You Come Over Here To South Boston And Lose Your Temper You Will Be Lying Face Down In The Middle Of The Street With A Broken Nose.i Love These Internet Tough Guys Like I Said Earlier Would You Have Lost Your Temper Had This Guy Been A 6 Foot 4 Inch 280 Pound Colored Guy Your A Chicken Shit.

Shrink Where Do We Get These Guys Imagine Picking On An Old Man And Then Having The Balls To Tell The Forum.

Jimmy exactly!!!

Locker knew this guy was a *****

Locker...Jimmy would bury you if you started with him as he is 6ft, 210 and real Irish , burly and a real tough guy

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Jj Lets Not Get Carried Away I Am Only 5ft 10 Inches Tall And There Is No Doubt I Would Have Cold Cocked This Idiot But Just In Case He Gets Up I Would Have Had Johnny Knockdown With Me To Finish The Work.either Way This Ironlock Would Have Gotten The Beating Of His Life.i Love Guys With Tempers They Can Never Fight Because After They Lose There Initial Mad State They Forget How To Fight.i Have Knocked Out More Guys In My Time Who Had Quick Tempers.

Locker is the type of guy that talks a good game

All this guy had to do is go right back at him and Locker would of been like a mouse.

Jimmy fighting is bad, all I would do if Locker yelled at me is call the police and get charges on him or pulled out my 44 caliber and tell him to back off.

LMFAO! :D :D :D :D

Keep it coming boys.

BTW, I am not tough, I've lost almost every fight I've been in. Secondly, this guy was alot bigger than I am, which was exactly why he thought he could spout off about suing me, like it was my fault.

And yes, I have been beaten down for running my mouth....by about 20 guys one time in front of a club, they kicked me at least 150 yards across the pavement, and luckily...a cop car pulled up and they scammed. That one happened because I was talking when I should have been listening. Another funny story I'll tell when I have time. Walked right into a trap there.

I just have a bad temper. A slow burner. Definately not proud of it.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Since Lock Was With His Family I Would Have Handled It Like This.when He Was In My Face I Would Have Said Have Your Family Wait Here And You And I Will Meet In The Parking Lot Right Now.its Not Fair To Punch The Kid Out In Front Of His Daughter Then I Would Have Taken This Kid Out To The Parking Lot And Just Kick The Living Daylights Out Of Him And Send Him Back To His Family With A Broken And Bleeding Nose Crying Like The Sisy He Is.getting In The Face Of An Older Guy Isnt Acceptable This Is Why I Suggest That Senior Citizens Carry Guns To Protect Them From Pussies Like Ironlock.i Would Have Loved It If The Guy Went Back To His Boat And Shot This Nit Wit Like Bernard Goetz Did To Those Kids On The New York Subway.be Carefull Tough Guy You Never Know What The Other Guy Has And That Temper May Get You Killed Someday

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Hey Ironlock You Sound Like A Real Screwball Who Likes To Get His Arse Kicked Do Me A Favor Next Time You Want To Mouth Off Make Sure You Are In South Boston I Gaurentee You Your Quick Temper Will Get You A Good Old Fashioned Ass Kicking.i Know 10 Guys At The Irish Social Club That Would Fly You All Expenses Paid To South Boston So You Can Lose Your Temper And They Can Have Some Fun Kicking The Shit Out Of You.so Next Time Your In The Mood Let Me Know And I Will Fly You To South Boston Myself All Expenses Paid.

Ironlock,

My oldest son has a similar problem. So I understand exactly what you are talking about. He is the nicest person anyone would ever want to meet but sometimes, not often, he can really lose his temper. He is very strong and muscular so if you are the person he is upset with it can be frightening. I know over the years he has tried to handle his temper and he certainly would like to control it better than he does. At least you know you have this problem and I truly believe that is half the battle.

Scarlett

LMFAO Jimmy!!

Man you called this guy so fast. I bet this Locker is one clumsy fuk.

Locker what are your stats? Are you like 6-5, 155?? Whats your deal??

I know your one of those hicks that is all tattooed up and shit with long hair and smokes pot.

Locker all you had to do is call the police, shit I have over 15 lawsuits pending over sill shit but it works.

Use law enforcement as that is what they are there for

Locker I am still laughing reading your tough guy routine

Obh Boy here we go Scarlett talking about your son and saying he is real muscular.

Muscles mean nothing Scarlett it comes down to who is packing now a days and who knos how to fight.

Scarlett I bet he is real muscular but is so stiff as a board he coud not throw a punch

Scarlett post a picture of your son and his muscles

Thanks

victorygallop

EOG Member
i knocked a guy out in front of his kids while i was lambing it in colorado.
i told the kid to tell his daddy what happened when he wakes up and gave him a 20 spot.

the guy goy jerky and threw the first punch.

JJ,

Just when I think you couldn 't say anything more STUPID!!!!:+signs13-

Ironlock was trying to talk to us about something that really upset him, not saying he was a tough guy. You and beanyboy need to get a grip!!!:+signs8-2

Scarlett

Scarlett you said in your post he is strong and muscular??

Scarlett you implied he was tough, I read right through your clever writing skills.

Scarlett I like you and have plans to come to Virginia and I will be taking you and your hubby out at a top of the line restaurant although the food down there is not like NJ/NY

You're right JJ,

The food is not like NJ's food and we thank God for that on a daily basis. You all come on down anytime you would like to.

Scarlett :D

Scarlett the bread in Virgina is like carboard, the pastry is lousy. I would say the seafood is probably ok where you live but that is about it.

Scarlett I would not move there FYI, I can walk out my door and Italian restaurants and bakeries.

If you got to Calandras in Newark you will realize what Italian bread and pastry is suppose to taste like.

Thank you for your understanding Scarlett! I appreciate it.

Gold and Jimmy are just professional entertainers.

Thanks you for sticking up for me though. :D

JJ,

PLEASE, let's get this straight, NOBODY asked you to move down here.:doh1
We have enough of you yankees as it is. :hung

Victorygallop,

Yes Ken's mother does own a restuarant , WATERS EDGE !! Great place, most romantic in NEW YORK!!!

Scarlett

Scarlett your lovely but I got news for you hunny I will not be moving down there by you and Kenny.

Scarlett you could not keep up with me on the dance floor, I can move for a big man and plus if you come to Newark almost every guy has on Saturday Night Fever tunes.

Scarlett if I go to this restaurnat do I have to pay?? Can I just say I am JJ and you and are are good friends??

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Ironlock Level With Me I Understand You Lose Your Temper But Lets Be Serious I Dont Care How Much You Lose Your Temper You Wont Do Anything Stupid.sure You Have A Quick Temper But Are You Telling Me You Wouldnt Have Controlled It If Was A Big Black Guy In Your Face.lets Cut The Sh-t With This Temper Talk Everybody Acts Like They Have A Quick Temper If They Feel They Have An Advantage On Somebody Wich You Did.

Iron For The Last Time Would You Have Controlled Your Temper If The Guy Who Pissed You Off Was Mike Tyson.well Answer The Question.so I Guess You Have The Ability To Control Your Temper After All Huh Iron.

If You Wouldnt Lose Your Temper With A Big Tough Nigerian Like Mike Tyson Why Did You Lose Your Temper With An Old Guy With A Beard.another Phony Temper Man I Have Seen Hundreds Of Them And They All Cant Fight.

And Scarlett As For Your Big Muscular Son Would He Lose His Temper With A Nigerian In His Face Calling Him White Trash Like His Momma.i Bet The Fucking Kid Wouldnt Lose His Temper Then Would He Scarlett.this Temper Sh-t Is A Joke For The Drug Companies To Sell More Ridilen For Kids Like Scarletts Overgrown *** Son

Not many people like to stand up for themselves these days. I learned from 1st hand experience. A few of my buds are all talk and always talk shit about people behind their backs. They will always say if something happens they will step in there and beat ppls aces.

A few yrs ago, me and my best bud got involved with some bouncers at a gentlemen's club. And my 2 other friends that would always talk about how they would step in and beat people up. Basically just sat there and watched things unfold. They were 2 steps behind everyone else. After the scuffle, i asked them where they were, and they said they got caught behind everything and couldnt get there LMAO.

If bows were actually thrown , prolly would have been ugly since it was me and my best bud vs 4-5 bouncers. I coudl have got hit in the back of the head b/c my 2 other friends were all talk.

When all odds are against ya, you can find out who your tru friends are.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Cee How Does This Incident Relate To Losing Your Temper.we Are Talking About People Who Cant Control There Tempers So They Say.i Personally Think They Are Full Of Sh-t And Can Control There Tempers And Do If The Other Person Stands Up To Them.

I Just Want To Know If Quick Tempered People Have A Quick Temper With Anybody Or Do They Pick And Choose.

This Is A Joke We All Know This Nit Wit Iron Lock With The Quick Temper Never Would Have Said A Word Had The Other Person Been A Big Black Guy With A Shirt On That Said (kill Whitey) So In The End Ironlock Could Have Controlled His Temper He Just Chose Not To Because The Other Person Looked Weaker End Of Story Ironlock Is A *****

BEANTOWNJIM,

I don't think you have grasped this problem. It's not about how big the other person is or if they are black or not. When some people lose their temper they aren't really thinking about the outcome, they are out of control. GET IT!!! I'm sure many of these times they get there a---- beat. Just like Ironlock said he is not always on the winning end of his anger. Maybe you should take more time and read SLOWLY before you jump in!!!! Try and understand what the poster is saying. BTW, Maybe you have some anger issues :D !!!!!!!!!! Just a thought you might like to ponder on.....

Scarlett

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Scarlett Dear I Have Been Around A Long Time And Have Seen It All And I Know All About People Who Have Quick Tempers But I Also Know These People Are Not To Smart.of Course If You Lose Your Temper And Sucker Punch A Cop You Are Going To Get The Beating Of Your Life But Who In There Right Mind Would Do Something So Stupid Then Blame There Temper.what These People Have Is A Desire To Die And Eventually They Will Because They F-ck With The Wrong Person.

I Have Yet To See A 160 Pound Guy Lose His Temper With A 6 Ft 5 Inch Person So Dont Tell Me Size Doesnt Matter.people Who Lose There Tempers Are Not Playing With A Full Deck Of Cards And This Includes Your Son Scarlett Maybe This Kid Needs A Little Disapline From Ken Never Mind This Jamocha Couldnt Hurt A Fly I Will Fly Down Your House And Give The Kid A Much Needed Beating.let Me Know Scarlett If You Want Me To Straighten Out Your Crazy Son Before Its To Late And He Ends Up In The Can.personally I Think You And Ken Spoiled This Little F-g You Gave Him Everything He Wanted Let The Kid Leave The Nest And Find Out Whats Its Like In The Real World Send Him To South Boston And One Weekend With Me At The Irish Social Club Will Make A Man Out Of This Overgrown Sissy Mommas Boy.

Well Beanie,

First of all, I am beating a dead horse here with this issue and you !!! :+signs8-2

Second of all, my son is a grown, successful man with children of his own. :+big-1+

Thirdly, :+counting

Scarlett :D

volhound

EOG Member
Do people really think that South Boston is a "tough" place? :+clueless

I don't think it matters where you are, it matters who you just happen to mess with.

for the record: anyone who kicks another man's dog should prepare themselves for an ass whoopin'

that old man was lucky

the glue

EOG Veteran
I bet Scarlett's son would beat the breaks off you, you beantownchump. lolololol.jj lose some lbs. Know wonder all the northern girls want to move south.All you big ,ugly ,tuff guys live up there.I would walk in that Irish little pub ,and slap you in that big Irish mouth, chump.lololol!!!!:+excited-

:nono DONT MESS WITH THE IRISH! WHY U THINK THEY CALL THEM THE FIGHTING IRISH? SEE IM 1/2 IRISH 1/2 ITALIAN.... WHICH MEANS I CAN WHOOP SOME ASS AND COOK GREAT PASTA!!!:+hitting- :dinner42

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Man, what kind of door knob would kick a man's dog! IL, I think you did just fine. The way the other guys acted illustrates this guy's mouth has gotten him into trouble before and they were in no big hurry to support him. Some people do stuff without thinking at all - just that dense.

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran
BEANTOWNJIM said:
Scarlett Dear I Have Been Around A Long Time And Have Seen It All And I Know All About People Who Have Quick Tempers But I Also Know These People Are Not To Smart.of Course If You Lose Your Temper And Sucker Punch A Cop You Are Going To Get The Beating Of Your Life But Who In There Right Mind Would Do Something So Stupid Then Blame There Temper.what These People Have Is A Desire To Die And Eventually They Will Because They F-ck With The Wrong Person.

I Have Yet To See A 160 Pound Guy Lose His Temper With A 6 Ft 5 Inch Person So Dont Tell Me Size Doesnt Matter.people Who Lose There Tempers Are Not Playing With A Full Deck Of Cards And This Includes Your Son Scarlett Maybe This Kid Needs A Little Disapline From Ken Never Mind This Jamocha Couldnt Hurt A Fly I Will Fly Down Your House And Give The Kid A Much Needed Beating.let Me Know Scarlett If You Want Me To Straighten Out Your Crazy Son Before Its To Late And He Ends Up In The Can.personally I Think You And Ken Spoiled This Little F-g You Gave Him Everything He Wanted Let The Kid Leave The Nest And Find Out Whats Its Like In The Real World Send Him To South Boston And One Weekend With Me At The Irish Social Club Will Make A Man Out Of This Overgrown Sissy Mommas Boy.

Youre a Idiot
15 yrs ago i would have taken you up on that FREE flight to South Boston LMAO AND brought TWO 170 lbs under 6 ft that ive seen drop many 275-300 6 ft +
Iron was just telling us a story and you MR "Online Tough Guy" talk 2 much!!! "pigeon"

BEANTOWNJIM said:
Cee How Does This Incident Relate To Losing Your Temper.we Are Talking About People Who Cant Control There Tempers So They Say.i Personally Think They Are Full Of Sh-t And Can Control There Tempers And Do If The Other Person Stands Up To Them.

I Just Want To Know If Quick Tempered People Have A Quick Temper With Anybody Or Do They Pick And Choose.

This Is A Joke We All Know This Nit Wit Iron Lock With The Quick Temper Never Would Have Said A Word Had The Other Person Been A Big Black Guy With A Shirt On That Said (kill Whitey) So In The End Ironlock Could Have Controlled His Temper He Just Chose Not To Because The Other Person Looked Weaker End Of Story Ironlock Is A *****

Welp , when the dude's dog gets kicked. And he got in the guys face for kicking his dog. To me, that's standing up for yourself and what u believe in. You would be happy if your dog got kicked? Most people would be mad and lose their temper. Regardless of the reason if he lost his temper or not. He still stood up for himself. He could have just sat there and let the guy kick his dog around

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Cee The Whole Point Here Is Ironlock Took Advantage Of An Old Guy With A Beard To Look Like A Tough Guy In Front Of His Family.ironlock Wouldnt Have Said A Word If The Guy Who Nudged His Dog Was A Huge Nigerian With A Temper Just As Bad As His Lets Use (mike Tyson) As An Example.do You Think Ironlock Would Have Gotten In Mike Tyson's Face Under Any Circumstance Case Closed End Of Story.ironlock Is A Coward Who Saw A Chance To Show His Wife He Isnt A F-g Like She Thought, I'll Show Her I Will Get In A 60 Year Old Mans Face And Yell And Make A Scene Then She Will Respect Me.sorry Ironhead That Dont Fly With Beantownjim Unless You Have The Balls To Get In Everybodies Face I Think It Was An Act.

(ironhead) Would You Have Thought Twice About Making A Scene And Getting In A Guy's Face If He Were Ray Lewis Middle Linebacke Of The Baltimore Ravens.let Me Guess If It Was Ray Lewis You Suddenly Would Have Been Able To Control Your Temper.once Again End Of Storry Ironhead Is A P-ss-