I HAD ONE UN-BELIEVABLE NIGHT, check this out

The first thing is nothing real special, but the story gets better below.

Well, I'm up 1200 in my local poker game tonight...take about 10 river beats in a row, omaha hi/lo...shit like, nut flush, board pairs the river, beat by a boat...regular shit right? Well, it happens like 10 times in a freaking row...the last hand I play, (where I am now about even) all the cards are down, board isn't paired and I got the nut flush (the nuts) Ace eight spades....I bet, get raised, I reraise, and he reraises me....I look him right in the face, (he's the guy running the game) and I said, "This is good hand for me to get the fuk out of here, you got a straight flush, and I have an ace high flush"...he nods, show's it...and I walk out the door...puking my guts out..

Now, I get home, knowing that I've put in 10 plays and two middle attempts on totals, I'm feeling sick about the game and just knowing I got crushed in baseball tonight, so I start checking my plays:

Cinci+140 WINNER
Cinci Under 9 WINNER

I'm starting to get excited a little..

PIt-110 WINNER
ATLANTA OVER 8.5 and under 9 (push)
MIL+140 WINNER (all right, hit two dogs tonight, I'm thinking)
NYM OVER 8.5 WINNER
NYM +130 WINNER (now I'm excited)
HOU UNDER 6.5-110 WINNER
ANA OVER 8.5 (THE BIG PLAY FOR ME TONIGHT) WINNER
DET +110 WINNER
MIN UNDER 7 WINNER

UNfukingbeliavable, I go 10-0, all totals and all dogs. spinning

What is more unbelievable is that this is the 3RD TIME I've WENT EXACTLY 10-0 in one day in baseball, and only once had a favorite. And what's even better, one of those times, I had a random ass 10 teamer @Betoddessa that won, and paid 13500 on a $45 bet.

Anyway, just wanted to share, cause I'm excited and no one is up @ 4:01am....and believe me, I don't expect ANYONE to believe a word of this.

I will admit, 2 weeks ago I had a 0-19 stretch where I went 0-9 on NFLX and the next day went 0-10 on bases.... I must be one streaky son of gun.

Good luck tomorrow fellas.

trio

I'll start posting them tomorrow, planned on it tonight and actually was half way into it (was still deciding on a few) and my computer locked up on me, so I had to make a mad dash to get all my plays in before I left for the poker game.

Tread lightly though, like I said, I'm streaky....but having a GREAT YEAR!

Settle down locker, yes it was a great feat but now don't give it all back the rest of the week.

Control yourself

wizofescazu

EOG Enthusiast
A lesson to be learned here from the books side..Its as easy to go 10-0..as it is to go 0-10..
IRON..thanks for posting..I never result the winning or losing with a player..I just watch results..

jerseymike

EOG Enthusiast
A night to remember!

A night to remember!

Congrats on hitting all those ballgames,but the way a gamblers mind works your remember that str flush for a long time.cheers

Aleast that's how my mind works.....dog1

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Congrats Ironlock!

Coincidence.................. Or did EOG pass good luck on to you?!?

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
That would have taken out a might fine bad beat jackpot at some poker rooms.

But, what a come back!