I AGREE WITH TRUMP AND SO DO YOU

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
BOYS LETS GET REAL YOU KNOW YOU AGREE WITH WHAT DONALD TRUMP SAID THESE NIGERIANS THAT DONT RESPECT THE FLAG SHOULD BE FIRED AND REPLACED.IF I WASNT GAMBLING I WOULD DO WHAT MY PRESIDENT SAYS AND BOYCOTT THESE BONE HEADS.THIS GROUP SUPPIRTS BLACK LIVES MATTER GOD FORBID IF ANYBODY CALLS BLACK LIVES MATTER A RACIST GROUP WICH THEY ARE.BLACKS ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL IN THIS COUNTRY WE ARE HEADING FOR A RACE WAR ITS NOT TRUMPS FAULT ITS THESE LIBERAL FUCKS THAT WOULDNT EVEN LET A BLACK PERSON MOVE IN NEXT DOOR TO THEM THEY LIVE BLACK PEOPLE AS LONG AS THEY STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

HOWIE LONG JUST GAVE A BIG SPEECH ABOUT HIS THREE SONS COULD YOU IMAGINE IF ONE OF HOWIES SONS DECIDED TO MARRY A BLACK WOMEN FROM KENYA HE WOULD NEVER ACCEPT HER.

THIS COUNTRIES FUCKED UP BOYS I TOLD YOU 15 YEARS AGO ABOUT THE RACE WARS COMING SOON WITH LIBERAL WHITE MEDIA GIVING THESE RACIST NIGERIANS A PLATFORM TO SPEAK RACISM IS ALIVE IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY

I LOVE DONALD TRUMP HE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS.IN CHARLOTTVILLE THERE WAS BAD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A RACIST GROUP BUT NOBODY WILL SAY IT

kane

EOG master
Re: I AGREE WITH TRUMP AND SO DO YOU

An NFL Sunday and there are more Trump threads than football threads. Can we at least keep the bloated orange pig out of football weekends? Monday through Friday isn't enough?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

LETS SOLVE THIS PROBLEM DONT GIVE IT ANY PUBLICITY JUST START THE GAMES WITHOUT SHOWING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM WHO GIVES A FUCK.BUT DONT COME BACK IN THE SUPERBOWL WITH BEYONCÉ AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN THE NIGERIANS WILL STAND FUCK THIS CRAP.

PLEASE NO MORE NATIONAL ANTHEMS AND THANK GOD TRUMP ISNT LETTING THESE NIGERIANS INTO THE WHITE HOUSE THEY WILL PROBABLY ROB THE PLACE ANYWAY

NO MORE BLACKS IN THE WHITE HOUSE I LOVE IT THANKS SETH CURRY :btj:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I stand with President Trump and against these millionaire thugs.

The thought of these millionaire pussies that run trains on whores in their hotels in their free time (rather than actually help people) kneeling on national TV should deeply offend anyone with an ounce of civility.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HOW MANY WHITE LIBERALS WOULD ALLOW A BLACK PERSON INTO THERE HOMES WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER.HOW MANY WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM HAVE HAD A BLACK PERSON IN THERE HOUSE TELL THE TRUTH :+clueless IF I SEE A BLACK PERSON WALKING IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD I DEFINITLY WATCH WHAT HE IS DOING AND IF HE RINGS MY BELL I WONT EVEN ANSWER THE DOOR.WHITE AMERICA LOVES TO BE LIBERAL AND SUPPIRT BLACK LIVES MATTER AS LONG AS THEY DONT HAVE TO LIVE BEAR THEM

LETS BE REAL BOYS NOBODY WANTS NIGERIANS NEAR THEM ITS A FACT 12io4j2w90

mr merlin

EOG Master

One thing is certain, Trump will be stronger after today's festivites, and the nfl will be weaker, at least after today there wont be any more excuses about why ratings are tanking. The league and the networks will have to face the situation, along with the advertisers. And have no doubts, they'll pretend they're together for awhile, 2 months from now they'll be running for cover.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I DO LOVE TRUMP AFTER CURRY OPENED HIS BLACK MOUTH TRUMP SAID I AM TAKING THE INVITATION OFF THE TABLE NO NIGERIANS IN MY WHITE HOUSE :LMAO TRUMP HANDLED IT GREAT NO MORE INVITATIONS TO THE WHITE HOUSE FOR BLACK SPORTS WE WONT SEE ANY MORE BASKETBALL PLAYERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE :highfive

RDTrains

EOG Addicted

How can Drumpf claim to respect America when he attacks someone for exercising their First Amendment rights?

#IdiotInCharge

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

How can Drumpf claim to respect America when he attacks someone for exercising their First Amendment rights?

#IdiotInCharge

He encouraged his supporters and NFL fans to not watch. That is encouraging them to exercise their rights as well.

And if the fans leave, the owners will be forced to act. That's what he is calling for, nothing more, nothing less.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

#IdiotInCharge
He doesn't represent America. He represents Fascism, and all that is evil in America. So nice to see so many players, Coaches, Owners in the NFL, and fans united against the sick fascist on this one. Sure you have your sick cultists, but they are watching also, in spite of saying they won't.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

I have a question for a moderator.
Can I put every single poster except Nut6 on ignore?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HOW COME BLACKS AND BLACK LIVES MATTER CAN EXCERCISE THESE RIGHTS BUT IF THE WHITE GROUPS DO THEY ARE ATTACKED AND CALLED RACIST ISNT THIS A DOUBLE STANDARD.BLACKS CAN PROTEST BUT WHITES CANT OR THEY ARE RACIST IS THAT FREEDOM OF SPEECH :+clueless

TRUMP IS RIGHT WHITE AMERICA IS GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THESE OVERPAID JANITORS

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

No...that is telling people what to do... the opposite of free speech

lol are you this dumb or are you joking?

So when candidates ask you to vote for them, that's the opposite of free speech? He has a loyal base, he can ask whatever he wants of them. He could be like the liberals and demand they fight in the street, and then republicans get gunned down on a baseball field... oh wait, maybe that is what you want.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Hopefully the Idiot Drumpf had the Ravens tied to every other bet today. Now, Go Colts. Hopefully Drumpf and Brock are on Cleve. :pop:

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

TOM BRADY WAS STANDING :houra THE FANS AT THE PATRIOTS GAME JUST BOOD THE NIGERIANS AT THE PATRIOTS GAME THAT DIDNT STAND THE NEW ENGLAND FANS ARE MAKING A STATEMENT GET UP YOU NO GOOD NIGERIANS

I LOVE THE PATRIOTS FANS THEY BOOED THE NIGERIANS THAT DIDNT STAND

Bigrunner

EOG Master

One of the first things the worst President ever did non Russia related was hire his son in law and daughter to be senior advisors. This is called Nepotism. Federal laws were passed to discourage the practice. But when you're the worst President ever and you have a corrupt partisan Congress behind you the bar is set set low and unethical behavior is overlooked.

After the hiring of Kushner the American public is informed by the media of 4 undisclosed Russian meetings. Trump is hiring family that are having multiple secret Russian meetings. Traitors. And the republican controlled congress turned a blind eye.

cheapseats

EOG Master

So interesting to watch the left spin as needed, and the lefty drones just follow along. The left and the radical left are doing everything in their power to tear apart the country. Ask one black what the 8-year wigger did for them besides look the other way.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I think I'll invite Russians to the WH. Fuk the world champion American athletes. They're sons of bitches. It be nice if an owner would fire the sons of bitches.

But there were good people protesting with the Neo Nazi's.

That's the unamerican President. Traitor.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Trumps latest tweet "ok ok non of the uneducated white rednecks left the stadium like I requested, so lets do this at halftime moon the owners box"

this guy is off his rocker.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

One of the first things the worst President ever did non Russia related was hire his son in law and daughter to be senior advisors. This is called Nepotism. Federal laws were passed to discourage the practice. But when you're the worst President ever and you have a corrupt partisan Congress behind you the bar is set set low and unethical behavior is overlooked.

After the hiring of Kushner the American public is informed by the media of 4 undisclosed Russian meetings. Trump is hiring family that are having multiple secret Russian meetings. Traitors. And the republican controlled congress turned a blind eye.

wrong thread...:doh1

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Trumps latest tweet "ok ok non of the uneducated white rednecks left the stadium like I requested, so lets do this at halftime moon the owners box"

this guy is off his rocker.

He calls protesting black world class American athletes "Sons of Bitches".

He calls some of the white KKK and Neo Nazi's protestor's "good people".

If anyone ever questioned if the Russian President is a White Supremist, there should be no question now.

Trump was a racist in the 70's, 80's, 90's, and all of the 21st century.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

He calls protesting black world class American athletes "Sons of Bitches".

Colin Kaepernick has never registered to vote in any election.

Oh, and fun fact, Kaepernick's mom abandoned him after a black man knocked her up and left, and Colin was raised by adoptive loving white parents who gave him everything he needed in life to succeed.

Whoops. That doesn't fit the narrative.

BigRubber's morbid obesity has destroyed his brain. Very sad to see. He stiffed a well known bookie, slow paid another, lied about winning $40k, and offered to sell his used underwear to a fellow poster. BigRunner is not well.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

I think runners lesbian sister is trying to convince him to be a tranny....

I don't like Trump, but I think he is the right guy to deal with North Korea. It is just a matter of time until we eliminate them !

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

I can't see Dink's post, but can someone ask him why he told a rape victim how she should feel on twitter, and why he ignores poor black charities in favor of horse charities? Thanks!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

BigRubber's morbid obesity has destroyed his brain. Very sad to see. He stiffed a well known bookie, slow paid another, lied about winning $40k, and offered to sell his used underwear to a fellow poster. BigRunner is not well.

JK, I can take the unproked personal attacks from fellow EOG posters.

Just want to document the personal attacks of fellow EOG posters has once again been initiated by the 5 time banned multiple account holder, radical far right wing RAT, Cristiano/Ronaldo. This is always the case. And the pattern of one rats personal attacks is always followed with a personal attack from multiple account holder, far right wing RAT, Alfie/Sunnyisle. I guess it's on!

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

I can't see Dink's post, but can someone ask him why he told a rape victim how she should feel on twitter, and why he ignores poor black charities in favor of horse charities? Thanks!

Can you also ask him why he's never pictured with any blacks on his twitter feed? Just pictures of him and other rich Whites?

alfie

EOG Dedicated

Just want to document the personal attacks of fellow EOG posters has once again been initiated by the 5 time banned multiple account holder, radical far right wing RAT, Cristiano/Ronaldo. This is always the case. And the pattern of one rats personal attacks is always followed with a personal attack from multiple account holder, far right wing RAT, Alfie/Sunnyisle. I guess it's on!

do you always cry for mommy (jk) ?

you attack everyone that disagrees with you.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

do you always cry for mommy (jk) ?

you attack everyone that disagrees with you.

Obviously being a fuken rat you can't read. I clearly stated I can take the unprovoked attacks from fellow EOG multiple account holders, far right wing rats Alfie and Cristiano. Bring them on far right wing RAT.

kane

EOG master

TOM BRADY WAS STANDING :houra THE FANS AT THE PATRIOTS GAME JUST BOOD THE NIGERIANS AT THE PATRIOTS GAME THAT DIDNT STAND THE NEW ENGLAND FANS ARE MAKING A STATEMENT GET UP YOU NO GOOD NIGERIANS

I LOVE THE PATRIOTS FANS THEY BOOED THE NIGERIANS THAT DIDNT STAND

So what, as soon as one of them makes a big play the fans will stand and cheer for them, so STFU already with your racist bullshit

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Runner you fat fuck get off your ass and go hunt some Russians

This attack coming from the leading initiator of attacks on fellow EOG members isn't shocking.

Let's not forget, Cristiano posted he can't wait for war hero John McCain to die. That post was made shortly after Cristiano posted it's time to start killing journalist.

Cristiano, you do bring/add a lot of radical hate to the EOG forum.