HOW MANY OF YOU WANT TO PLAY IN AN EOG POKER TOURNAMENT TONIGHT?

You need to let us know ASAP. In order to play, you must download our POKER software and be willing to spend 20 dollars to enter. EOG will DOUBLE THE PRIZE POOL to be paid after the tournament...

It would take place at 8 PM EST....

Prizes will be given out according to the number of players...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

Last edited:
Nice try using that lame excuse that it's too early...

Where there's a will there's a way...

And guess who WON last tournament he played at in another site online? :cocktail

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
would love to, but i'm broke as a joke till friday afternoon...:+signs11- ...have fun without me guys :+crying-5

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
thanks Shrink...i'm in for sure...don't think i'm some kind of deadbeat either, just in a bad spot this week...thanks again :+waving-5

ZZZSpeedster

EOG Enthusiast
THE SHRINK said:
Lawrence,

Don't worry about owing 20 bucks...

If you download the software, your entry fee is paid...:cocktail

Shrink,

I thought you said previous we would be able to use any software as long as it was the same.....I am not able to deposit thru your software, but if I deposit thru WSEX, I can use their same poker client and see the tables

Is this still an option for those of us who are not able to deposit directly thru your client?

THE SHRINK said:
Nice try using that lame excuse that it's too early...

Where there's a will there's a way...

And guess who WON last tournament he played at in another site online? :cocktail
Downloaded the poker software last week and have been waiting for a tournament.

Now if there were actually a will and a way, you'd stay up past your bedtime and play some cards.

WEST COAST POSTERS DEMAND REPRESENTATION! As soon as I finish squeezing you to provide health insurance for General and Glaken I'll take on this other matter.

Jimmy Hoffa said:
Downloaded the poker software last week and have been waiting for a tournament.

Now if there were actually a will and a way, you'd stay up past your bedtime and play some cards.

WEST COAST POSTERS DEMAND REPRESENTATION! As soon as I finish squeezing you to provide health insurance for General and Glaken I'll take on this other matter.

What about health insurance for me HOffa.?

Fordfield said:
when are u going to have eye on gambling free roll for members

Fordfield,

If you dont have the 20 bucks, consider this a FREE ROLL for ya...

I would have made it FREE, but the POKER ROOM is asking we get 20 bucks a head...

I can understand their position...

Looks like we already are onto our second table with double digits entering in the FIRST HOUR!!! :+thumbs-2

THE SHRINK

I might play depending on baseball plays and what time baseball games start. If I can get the plays before 8 I will be in

Time is money for me

wantitall4moi,

Yes u may...

LOL I was joking. But if you are serious I propose this...as long as it doesn't break any rules.

I will take the entry and play for a charity. I simply don't send money to offshore pokerrooms. I don't need to, I have 50 within an hour of here I can go to. But I do like to play cards, so I would play.

If it doesn't reqire a lot of hassle, and doesn't violate collusion rules, and doesn't cause 50 other guys to request the same thing I will do it.

If I bust out I can either send you the 20 bux or transfer it (although mailing it would probably be cheaper) Then again you could let it slide for me being such a nice guy. but more than likely I would offer somehting. (maybe to stop posting for a week :))

If I win, then obviously transferring the money is an issue I suppose. I would rather have it put in another account, that is why I am woried about collusion rules. But if it was known it was for a charity I am sure it wouldn't be an issue.

Again, probably more hassle than itis worth. I know I don't want to go out of my way to send money just to play, so I doubt you want to go out of your way to stake me.

But just an offer if you need the bodies.

ZZZ,

I am being told u MUST download and use EOG software to enter our tournament...

Also,

Wantitall and Lawrence,

I need to put 20 dollars in your NETELLER accounts and you need to fund your EOG acct with this money or there would be future problems when u ask for a withdrawel...

Can both of you provide me with our NETELLER email addresses so I can get the funds to you and then you can fund the accounts on your own?

Thanks,
Ken

lemme see if my neteller account is still active :)

OMG it is still active...ONE transaction withdrawal from Canbet on June 12,2000.

They have some good software I guess to have something that far back on there, and even to keep my account active.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Shrink...I don't use Neteller anymore...I had a problem with them a few years back, and closed my account...i don't want to put you through a hassle about it, so I guess i'll have to sit this one out...thanks again though

ZZZSpeedster

EOG Enthusiast
Shrink

Can I transfer $20 to you into your WSEX acccount?
and you can transfer $20 to my Neteller account?

I am able to deposit directly to Wsex...but I only use a MasterCard and Neteller does not support anything but Visa

I have a VISA card on the way that I can use for future tourneys

If you can provide your email address I'll send you my details and get your WSEX # so I can transfer it

Thanks! Can't wait for the tourney